Midtown Hostel Reviews

Podwale Staromiejskie 105/106 lok.1, Gdansk, Poland

The best hostel we ever been :)

I'm really happy to recommend this hostel! I can say that it i has a lot going for it but I really must praise the staff who are just brilliant. I met 4-5 of them during my 2 nights staying here and they were all fantastic. If I return to Gdansk, I will definitely be staying here again! Nice work Midtown!

A very nice place to stay. Comfortable, clean, and good advice from the helpful staff. I'll likely stay again next time I visit Gdansk.

• 13th Jun 2014

I don't know if it was the time frame or the location, but as a traveler who likes to get out and meet people the other guests staying there were all older, or couples that kept to themselves. It is very clean, very nice, and location is close to old town, but overall is was just a place to put your stuff and sleep. Might have just been the weekend I was staying there though.

It was almost like hotel. Everything is good except bed matrix. :)

Hostel was clean and very nice, beds were so comfortable! Very quiet and calm, great for a relaxing spot.

perfect hostel: very clean (you have to take your shoes off inside the hostel), quiet, good location.

1 2 Next » last »