Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Porpora,26, Milan, Italy

decent location though not in the best area. great proximity to the central train station.

• 14th Sep 2015

Decent stay! A bit pricey per nice but can't find much cheaper in Milan, but overall good experience and close to the main station which is very handy!

This was such a beautiful new hostel. The rooms were not cramped, the lockers were easy to use and great for secure storage, our room featured a private bathroom which was great, and two others were available to us if it was in use by someone else. The only thing that could be added to the bathrooms were little bath mats because the floors got wet very fast and easily. There was a beautiful garden space and game room, all in all a great hostel i would stay/recommend it 100%!

Perfect location, clean room and bathroom, good lockers with key, helpful staff. The only huge problem was the lack of air conditioning (despite the high price!), there is only a very small fan for five beds. I stayed three nights and I couldn't sleep one minute. As a consequence, I was tired all the time and I didn't really enjoy my holiday, since I had no energy to go around. And I had back pain because of the fan. I wouldn't recommend this place for the summer, unless they fix this problem.

The staff Washington very u helpful and the Egyptian receptionist did not serve people when coming. I had to wait more than ten minutes while he talked on the telephone.

An intense cheese smell permeated our rooms.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

More facilities zould be nice, as well as more ways to meet and befriend the others people of the hostel Generally speaking, this is a decent hostel for the price paid.

It's a really nice and friendly hostel. You get air conditioning and a private bathroom in every room that is totally clean.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice place, the staff was decent but not available at all times as they said. The rooms and bathrooms were really neat and tidy. People there are really friendly, would definately go again

Only stayed one night, and then hostel was everything I needed and a good place to stay. Staff helpful and nice. Milan is an expensive city so is there hostel, taking database into account, this is a fine hostel.

Not the worst hostel I've stayed in, clean and fairly close to the train station, but definitely not the best. No aircon? in Milan? seriously? One fan for a room of four people is simply not good enough when it's 35 degrees outside. Also not in the best area and pretty socially uninspiring

This place was awesome. Clean, secure. Somewhat distant to the city centre but can easily use the metro line to get around. The staff recommended a restaurant called "Stop". It was affordable and good. Nice public area. No laundry room but there is a laundry place a couple of buildings next to the hostel. Awesome WiFi. Would definitely go again.

It was really awful hostel that I have ever seen. One the staff during the night until morning was cleaning the yard with loud singing and so on. It was hot during the night without aircondition, I DO NOT RECOMENT THIS HOSTEL.

It's far from the city center but a walking distance from the central station, so not a bad location. There are free lockers, which is good, but i actually didn't feel very safe, because the door needs to remain unlocked. Anyone can get inside your room. The atmosphere is terrible, no integration; on the other hand everything was really clean. The worst was the warmth during the night, almost impossible to sleep and, if you open the windows, it refreshes but the noise from outside is unbearable.

was a typical hostel experience nothing to fancy nothing that stood out and not the most social unfortunately

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, available 24h a day, upgraded me to a better room for free, I felt like at home! :D

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

The receptionist was not the most welcoming on arrival, yet our stay was pleasant. Be aware there is no working air con and it is noisy. Overall an ok stay for the money.

We were 4 persons and we booked a Standard 4 Bed Family Room Shared Bathroom , honestly I didn't expect it to be so good , all the things was perfect , staff was very very good and polite and the room was extremely clean with A/C and TV , the location was great very near to buenos Aires Street and about 10 mins walk to milano centrale , the overall value for money was Excellent.

The member of staff on the door was very short and hardly said a word to us. We arrived very late and found his attitude rude and off putting! The showers and rooms were clean enough and the hostel itself was quite close to the metro line which was useful as it is a big city!!

It depends on what you care about hygien and what you expect of an hostel. It doesn't really matter how much you pay for a night, but by every price you may expect that a shower will work. The locatie of the hostel quiet good, with 2 metro stops you're at the central station.

• 20th Jul 2015