Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Porpora,26, Milan, Italy

The hostel near the central station we thought easy to find. The staff was good at English they were very accommodating and nice. We stayed for 2 nights 3 persons, then the member of our group. The hostel even upgraded us free of charge to a private room with own toilet. We liked our stay here :) Ps. They also cleaned the rooms each day at noon.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

The day clerk was absolutely wonderful and helped me out of a tough spot. The night clerk was generally unhelpful. The bathrooms never had toilet paper and I had to keep requesting it. The showers overflowed, leaving pools of water on the floor. When I asked the night clerk for a towel to wipe up the spill or for him to do so, he refused. As a result of the wet floors, I slipped and injured my knee. The place smelled of cigarette smoke and there was no place to sit and eat.

Milano hostel was a nice stay. The bathrooms we're ok. Although 2/3 showers were cold. The beds weren't that comfortable but everything was clean. 5-10 minute walk to the subway which was nice. Only bad thing was there were no organized events and no good common room. In summary, it's safe, clean and the staff was pretty nice.

Decent spot to stay for a night or two. Close to metro. No keys for room, which bothers me. Sufficient breakfast and overall the facilities were pretty good. Night was ruined by two Asian girls who thought it was ok to storm into room at 2 in the morning and act like no one was there, let alone asleep. Man at front desk seemed to be friends with them and didn't care what they were doing.

• 21st Jun 2015

Nice enough for the price, but all room doors were unlocked. The only access control was by buzzer on the front door which was not at all comforting. Otherwise the facility and staff were fine.

It was a little hard to find because the directions on the website are a little vague (the ones that say where to go after the Loreto subway stop, because Loreto is a circle so there is no "last" right as it specifies. Besides that security, service, and staff were all excellent, and it's super close to the metro which is a huge boost. I highly recommend it!

• 12th Jun 2015

if you will stay for a short period this hostel would be a good selection. it's not far from the train station, clean and safe

There were no locks on the rooms and people that weren't staying in the room were walking in. The whole floor in both downstairs bathrooms were covered in water. I only stayed one of the three nights I booked for as I didn't feel comfortable staying there.

Bathrooms are a mess, charged us extra for everything, lied on your hostel world profile. I'm definitely never staying here again and leaving a bad review.

Close to milano centrale station but a bit far from the historic center. Lockers are provided for everyone which was nice.

During my stay there were a lot of locals. This was a bit of a disappointment as most were locals who wanted to just do their own thing and then go to bed. There was only one bathroom on each floor. Bathrooms were clean and tidy. Rooms were nice and beds were clean. Only some of the bottom bunks had outlets on them, so if you had a bottom bunk a lot of the time you would come back to other peoples devices plugged in on your bed. The price was steep considering what you get. Mediocre hostel.

Ten minute walk from central station. Each room comes with key and locker, plus plenty of outlets to charge electronic equipment.

Rooms were can an but bathrooms were a bit dirty. Good atmosphere but most people there were Italian's and didn't speak English (too note if you're an English traveler). about 15-20 min walk from train station

Staff was great and very friendly .. Room was nice .. But Water everywhere in the bathroom - this needs to be fixed I guess .

The hostel is simple but welcoming, full of positive staff and visitors. Most of all I liked the garden and a low price for a very good coffee. Meanwhile, You have to have in mind, that the shared rooms are shared between boys and girls :)

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

nice and clean hostel plus its surroundings are tranquil area.

It was a nice place. No complaints.

Each bedroom should have lock on door & key provided. Some lockers not in the same room. No kitchen, common room to meet or breakfast. Positives: Good Wifi. Room & bathroom were both very clean with clean sheets. Close to the railway station ( I took the metro two stops for €1.50).

Great place to stay! Near the subway and clean!!

Everything is fine! Only it's not a backpacker hostel, but I would recommend it!