Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Porpora,26, Milan, Italy

Ten minute walk from central station. Each room comes with key and locker, plus plenty of outlets to charge electronic equipment.

Rooms were can an but bathrooms were a bit dirty. Good atmosphere but most people there were Italian's and didn't speak English (too note if you're an English traveler). about 15-20 min walk from train station

Staff was great and very friendly .. Room was nice .. But Water everywhere in the bathroom - this needs to be fixed I guess .

The hostel is simple but welcoming, full of positive staff and visitors. Most of all I liked the garden and a low price for a very good coffee. Meanwhile, You have to have in mind, that the shared rooms are shared between boys and girls :)

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

nice and clean hostel plus its surroundings are tranquil area.

It was a nice place. No complaints.

Each bedroom should have lock on door & key provided. Some lockers not in the same room. No kitchen, common room to meet or breakfast. Positives: Good Wifi. Room & bathroom were both very clean with clean sheets. Close to the railway station ( I took the metro two stops for €1.50).

Great place to stay! Near the subway and clean!!

Everything is fine! Only it's not a backpacker hostel, but I would recommend it!

It was a very average place to stay for my stay in Milan. No thrills hostel that is close to Milano Centrale and the underground.

Don't have kitchen only microondasand you need to ask the staff to use. But It is good localization.

the room smalls like hell in winter. maybe there is not so convenient for people to take a shower.

clean and so close to undergraund , wi-fi working free inside the room

My overall review would be very positive for this hostel. First of all, security, even if the room was always open, I had a locker where I used to leave my values. The location is very good, close to Loreto where you have Red and Green metro line. Staff was very friendly and helped me for everything I needed(additional blanket, spoons etc). Bed was clean and sheets have been changed on daily basis. I feel it has good value for money. I would come back there. Thanks

There should be a more organised system of allocating the rooms and beds. Many people in my room were confused about which bed because the bed they were allocated was already occupied by someone else. Also they should ask for the genders of the customers to avoid ending up with not enough rooms and having to put a guy in the female dorm. Finally instead of taking the complaints personally, it would be more constructive if the staff tried to understand the problem.