Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Porpora,26, Milan, Italy

Something was odd about this hostel. Not clean bathrooms, not many charging ports in the rooms, and the staff were bad at english

I checked in . Then i moved to my brother's hose in the 1st night. But hostel milano charged me 3 nights fee.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

The staff is great...Philip & the other young man that works during the day. Thank you both!

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Lithuania

unfriendly staff, superexpensive

Lost few things inside the hostel. Kept in the room someone has stolen it away.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • India

Unfortunately as the doors to the rooms don't lock the security wasn't the highest, but they do have lockers for your stuff which does ensure they are secure somewhat. The showers and bedrooms were clean. The atmosphere was lacking due to a lack of people in the common room as it was a bit dirty but ok. The wifi was good. The train station was close by but the city wasn't, the only way in is on the metro which is close by which worked out fine most nights.

The hostel has atrocious employees and policies. Only hostel I ever saw with no cancellation policy. No matter how early you cancel you will pay fully for your planned stay. I decided to change the date of reservation as an alternative. But, they suggested that if I cancel, they won't charge me if they found a replacement. Later, I saw that hostel was fully booked over time for the date of my stay. But the next day they charged me the full amount anyway even though they had found a replacement.

Basic hostel. Located in cheap part of town, within walking distance from the station. There are big lockers in the rooms and an outdoor communal area at the back where people can hang out and bring food/drinks. If you're just looking for a place to sleep for the night it was fine.

Very overpriced. Toilets missing toilet paper. Shower doors falling off. Took ages to gain entrance, I was stuck standing outside in the Milan rain for 5 minutes upon arrival. 50 minute walk from the city centre. Atmosphere felt very sterile.

The hostel is close to the central train station and to the metro, easily to go walking to main attractions. The staff was really helpful with everything!!

The most helpful staff i ever met during my 30 days vacation , they were super helpful ,specially Wael , it is 6 minutes walk from the train station ,the issue about this hostel is the cleanliness was the not good , you don't find toilet paper all the time, and there is a few bathrooms in the hostel

Close to transit, easy to get to. Directions to hostel could have been better from the subway station but once we found it, it was easy to come and go without fear of getting lost. On busy road near pharmacy and restaurants. Outside door secure, locked and could only be open with card key or by staff. Very plain as far as decor, nothing notable with atmosphere. Outside lounge area had great potential but there was no one using it and no one hanging out in common areas. Staff helpful.

I thought that the price did not match the quality of the hostel. The rooms should have locks on them. I think most travelers would appreciate a good breakfast. At nearly 50 Euro for the night when the toilet paper runs out it shouldn't be an inconveince to the staff to get you another roll! I would say that the staff made me welcome on arrival and recommended a good restaurant.

Nice location, nice staff. Room a bit boring but clean. Good value for your money.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Finland

decent location though not in the best area. great proximity to the central train station.

• 14th Sep 2015

Decent stay! A bit pricey per nice but can't find much cheaper in Milan, but overall good experience and close to the main station which is very handy!

This was such a beautiful new hostel. The rooms were not cramped, the lockers were easy to use and great for secure storage, our room featured a private bathroom which was great, and two others were available to us if it was in use by someone else. The only thing that could be added to the bathrooms were little bath mats because the floors got wet very fast and easily. There was a beautiful garden space and game room, all in all a great hostel i would stay/recommend it 100%!

Perfect location, clean room and bathroom, good lockers with key, helpful staff. The only huge problem was the lack of air conditioning (despite the high price!), there is only a very small fan for five beds. I stayed three nights and I couldn't sleep one minute. As a consequence, I was tired all the time and I didn't really enjoy my holiday, since I had no energy to go around. And I had back pain because of the fan. I wouldn't recommend this place for the summer, unless they fix this problem.

The staff Washington very u helpful and the Egyptian receptionist did not serve people when coming. I had to wait more than ten minutes while he talked on the telephone.

An intense cheese smell permeated our rooms.

• 20th Aug 2015