Milano Hostel

Very Good 534 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 31-40
16th Feb 2017
8.0

A good budget hotel, value for money. be careful at night as there is lots of prostitute's roam around the hotel .

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017
6.9

I only needed a place to stay one night, I appreciated the 24h check in, as I arrived in Milan very late, the room did not exactly look like what I expected, and it could have been a little bit cleaner/fresher!

• Italy, Female, 31-40
24th Jan 2017

Friendly staff. Clean, efficient. Nice outdoor garden with vending machines. Close to Corso Buenos Aires and to all the action. Nice stay!

21st Jan 2017
8.0

The location is really good - just 10 min walk from Central station and shuttle to the airport! The rooms are OK, the bathroom was clean, so it's good enough for that money. The only thing I didn't like was outside kitchen. It should really cool in summer, but when it's near zero degree it's not that comfortable... Besides, there was literally NOTHING if it comes to cups, plates or silverware. It makes no sense for the kitchen then!

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
4.0

No locks on bedroom doors so felt very unsafe at night especially seeing as there were two men that were apparently living there that were very strange. I understand that the clientel is of no fault of the hostel but a lock on my door would have made me feel better as one of them walked into my room twice! The 'kitchen' was filthy, outside and had no plates or anything of the sort. €5 an hour for fooseball. Hostel was freezing! No atmosphere cus everyone wrapped in blankets. Bathrooms are filthy

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
4.0

Hard to trust this hostel: they made us pay for something they EXPLICITLY said we didn't have to pay for, and when we argued back, they claimed "forget what Hostelworld said", and made us pay anyway. Other than that the atmosphere was barren, with a well-hidden and ugly common room and staff that couldn't be bothered, no wifi in our dorm room and the kitchen was unstocked. Possibly the worst hostel in my 6 months of travelling, but then again, I was mostly in Eastern Europe and the ME, not Milan

• Spain, Male, 25-30
13th Jan 2017
6.6

Rooms were ok but the they were smelly, so was the bathroom, always wet due to a licking somewhere. The shower was good but the water would change temperature every minute. Staff: the doormen was very nice but thenother servents not that nice, entering the rook at 8:30 to check who had left but with no considerstion what so ever to people that were still sleeping.

6th Jan 2017
7.1

Overall the hostel was more basic, nothing luxurious to be sure. You have to be buzzed in at the front door, and there are lockers for your things which is nice. The only down side is there are no locks on room doors. As for the location, it is a little ways out of town but it is a short walk from the metro line 1 which is a direct shot to the core of town and transit is pretty inexpensive. You definitely get what you pay for. Also there is a cooking area but it's outside so not great in winter.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

My sister and I stayed over and we found everything to be great. It is in a great location , very close to the train station (walking distance). Everything was really clean the staff was very helpful, but the only thing that we "didnt like" was the if we wanted to cook we had to do it outside, which is not bad at all if wasn't 0 degrees. Other than that I have nothing to complain.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
25th Dec 2016
7.1

Room was ok, but common areas were not inviting at all. Games room is a dark hidden room on the basement with old trashed sofas. Staff was also not super friendly, they were polite but no one offered me any tips of what to do in town for example. It was rather an impersonal environment, different from other hostels I have been to.