Milano Hostel Reviews

Via Porpora,26, Milan, Italy

Kind of hard to find as there are about a million metro exits and streets leading off the square. Doors don't lock. Only two bathrooms (each with single shower and toilet) so if busy you're in trouble. Top bunk has no barriers on either side and mine wasn't even against the wall so if you rolled over you risked breaking your neck. No common room or kitchen. Had to pay for breakfast. But rooms were clean. Staff were very polite and helpful. Had plenty of powerpoints. Close to shops etc. Good wifi

Not bad not good~

It's an overall nice place to stay. Downtown is close by metro. Showers were a little bit messy. You have a personal locker which is excellent.

This hostel is very near to Milano station!

More toilet paper, lockable dorm doors and a little smile would be nice

Worst hostel ever, don't go. The hostel doesn't has locks in the rooms nor in the toilet, at least they provide lockers with keys. It's near the metro station but there are prostitutes just next to the hostel. The staff is really impolite, they will make you notice that they don't want you there, the guy came into the room at 2 o'clock and turned on the lights to know how many people there was inside and then didn't turn it off, don't expect any information, when i asked directions he told me

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Chile

Overall an okay hostel, well located near metro, nice staff but facilities let it down for the price. Breakfast only included for private rooms, no kitchen and one small shower and toilet per floor, which was messy. Room doors had no locks but the lockers in the room were good. No lounge area so not the usual social atmosphere I would want and expect in a hostel.

It locate very near to train station. And the price is reasonable.

I arrived after the official check-in time(1:30 a.m.), and i sent e-mail to inform the staff, so everything is ok. Staff is really nice, he clearly told us what we need to know. The public toilet is clean, it looks like a hotel rather than a hostel. They have a small lift so you don't need to worry about picking up your luggage upstairs. The only bad thing is the street is quite noisy at night, if you are really tired, you can still sleep well(like me). Haha!

Located within walking distance from the train station, but to get to the city center you have to take metro, so location not the greatest. The stuff was very helpful; hostel relatively clean, except for the bathroom, which looked like it was not cleaned even once during the weekend I stayed. The shower was broken, toilet leaking, no toilet paper. At the end of my stay I was repulsed to even go there. No kitchen, only very very small fridge,and a microwave. Overall hostel is at most average.

Only spent one night, bed was comfy and rooms were quiet. It's about a half hour walk from Milan city center, but its close to a metro station that can take you right there too. We had to leave our bags for the day before we checked in, and they were stored in the common eating area, which seemed a little less than secure, but nothing bad happened. We didn't get to investigate much of the other facilities. Front desk staff was cheerful and helpful.

Friendly staff. Good location within walking distance of railway station. Clean facilities. Lockers larger enough. Wifi works in rooms. No air con. No lock on dorm room doors, so anyone can wander in. Sockets not available near every bed.

wifi is good connection.

It is very clean and quiet. It is very nice hostel.

New HOSTEL with nuce gardenese for relax

Great hostel. I only stayed overnight to leave early in the morning to the airport. It was perfect.. close to the metro and a great price for a really good hostel. I arrived late at night and the guy behind the desk was really helpful with helping me get situated. This would be a great hostel to stay at if I wasn't just passing through the city!

No locks on bathrooms (im guessing on purpose, they seem to have been ruined/altered for this purpose), no open lounge, no fridge/refrigeration facilities (but of course you can buy their beers if you're thirsty ;) ), no kitchen, suspicious clerks confronted me saying I should have left without checking and seeing that I had booked another night with their colleague that morning. nice patio for smokers I guess? Games room available, but only for certain hours (never got to see it). Beds were ok.

This hostel is really just good for a quick stop over to sleep and go between places. Guys, come on - place enough toilet papers everyday. In my 2 nights in a row, by 9pm the toilets have run out of toilet paper.

I was quiet and clean. A bit far from the train station and food, but overall a great hostel.

• 27th May 2014

Good location. The hostel looks new and there were still some final works going on when I was there. The rooms are decent, and the beds comfortable. Lockers included. The bathrooms are kept decently clean. There could be more toilets (I think there's one per floor, i.e. for about 10 people). Good value for the price. Keep in mind that you need to pay 2€ per person per night extra for the city tax.