Milano Hostel

Very Good 675 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
7.1

The plus point of the hostel is definitely its location. Near proximity to Loreto metro, 2 stations away from Centrale station, with metro line to famous Duomo place. Otherwise, the facilities in the room is not satisfactory. No rubbish bin and tables in room. AC needs additional charges of 7€. Beds and room cleanliness are satisfactory. Wifi is super poor/even undetectable in 2nd floor (not as described in the page). Otherwise good stay for a day

15th Jul 2017
5.1

I stayed here just one night passing through and it was fine-ish for that. The "kitchen" barely had anything a few ladles, 1 large pot, a couple forks. The fridge/freezer was tiny and full, don't think they empty it out ever. Every time I tried to go to the toilet I had to go to reception to get toilet paper. Literally woke up with 12 mosquito bites from one night. No locks on the doors just lockers which might not be in your room. So even if you trust your roomies anyone else could walk in.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
7.1

You get what you pay for! I've been in pretty worse hostels but this one wasn't too bad. Everything as stated on description. You get a locker which is always good. The bathrooms weren't that clean though.. And there never seemed to be any toilet paper on our floor. I met great travelers in my room but it wasn't so much of a community hostel. Just get in and get out kinda thing. Wifi works best near the front. Hostel wasn't too far from the metro which is helpful.

• Poland, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
5.7

in my opinion that staff was rude. they seemed to be surprised when asked about something. what's more, payment was available in cash only.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2017
2.3

One of the worst hostels I've stayed at. Awful dirty facilities. No hot water in shower. No power plug for my bed in room and a smashed light. Felt uncomfortable and unsafe in room, and literally no security throughout the premises. Common room is actually a luggage storage area in the basement- cold, damp and dark. Whole place stunk. Terrible location. Bad description of directions from train station, room me an hour to find the place

• Brazil, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Jun 2017
2.6

Even though we got the private room, we felt insecure because the hostel let anyone in easily. Our private bathroom had clogged drain, the room had no AC, and the staff was rude. The location is not optimal since cars and ambulances pass through the street all night long and keep you awake for a while. We did not feel welcome and would not recommend this hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017
7.4

Good for price, but photos and description are a bit misleading... it is an old hostel that needs a good clean. Only one shower and toilet per level, which is not enough, and the shower didn't work and had no hot water if you were too late. No kitchen, and the back garden is very rundown. Biggest problem was that the rooms don't lock - you are given a locker each (however there weren't enough for me to have one!) so I had to leave my stuff out and trust no one would walk in and steal anything.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
23rd Jun 2017
6.9

Place was nice, location good, clean. Staff offered us aircon and we paid, but it doesn't work properly. I also got very worried when the day after I got a message on WhatsApp asking me to pay something else as there was a mistake, in the amount, after I asked more information, he changed and said the bank didn't charge me and I should pay again. I am not very fluent in Italian so I sent him the proof of payment but he insisted. I felt it was a scam but I am still not sure of what happened.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Jun 2017
5.4

The description of this hostel and photos are misleading. The beds were clean but floors were filthy. Common room was used as luggage storage and not accessible all day, no pool table, didn't show us to room, stayed for 4 days and no towel given, toilet paper never in bathroom, no full kitchen only microwave and no dishes, 2 fridges open and food spoiled, advertises hair driers & air conditioning there are none, and they buzz anyone who rings the bell in. Staff did nothing but sit at desk.

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

The staff was really helpful, we lost a purse and they did everything for us to help. In other things they were also flexible. Thanks a lot again! Totally worth to stay here!