Milano Hotel Reviews

16 Adly St., Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

The manager, Muhammed became hostile after of refused his tourist trek offers.

Most men in Egypt smoke all the time everywhere. Inside cars, buses, restaurant, taxi, elevator, hotels lobby and Hotel rooms. All the staff in Milano smoked, and smoked constantly. The smell of cigarette smoke would sip under my door and I would have to smell the cigarette smoke of the night staff through out the night. After two days, I gave up and left. AWIFI was good close to the lobby, but further inside the hotel the connection was poor to nonexistent.

Not impressed! Though the staff there tried to be helpful, but I felt that I was not treated fairly nor honestly! I will leave it this way, and will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Everything was perfect except them charging me a little bit extra when i extended the reservation , Before that they all started claiming that the hotel was full when actually it wasn't :) make sure you book all your stay online

{ AWESOME HOSTEL } The Hostel Was Very Clean And My Room Was Well Sized And Comfortable , The Staff Is Very Helpful And Ready To Answer The Questions And Give Advice In Any Time . { I Highly Recommended }

• 12th Oct 2013

Very friendly staff. Organized a pick up and drop off at airport. Also organized a good and cheap tour of the Pyramids. Let us leave our bags at hostel after check out on our last day and gave us a room to rest in until our ride to the airport. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL TRAVELER

• 2nd Aug 2013