Milano Hotel Reviews

16 Adly St., Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

The manager, Muhammed became hostile after of refused his tourist trek offers.

Most men in Egypt smoke all the time everywhere. Inside cars, buses, restaurant, taxi, elevator, hotels lobby and Hotel rooms. All the staff in Milano smoked, and smoked constantly. The smell of cigarette smoke would sip under my door and I would have to smell the cigarette smoke of the night staff through out the night. After two days, I gave up and left. AWIFI was good close to the lobby, but further inside the hotel the connection was poor to nonexistent.

Not impressed! Though the staff there tried to be helpful, but I felt that I was not treated fairly nor honestly! I will leave it this way, and will not recommend this hotel to anyone.