Mile Map Hostel Reviews

36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

A terrific hostel to stay at in Bangkok! The first time I stayed in Bangkok I paid double for a hostel that was exactly the same as this one. While not exactly on the tourist track (and nicely away from the chaos of Khao San), this hostel is close to the BTS, shops, and food stalls. The staff are extremely nice and helpful and the kitchen is a wonderful bonus. Beds and bathrooms are luxuriously clean. A perfect oasis for the weary backpacker.

Always nice to stay there! the area is great : clam, markets, food, skytrain... Nice staff, kitchen, clean bathroom, dorms with A/C... Best stop in Bangkok for few days!

Nice place, clean, neat and quiet. I recommend it.

Great little hostel. It's in the middle of two BTS stations so is a little walk away if that's your preferred mode of transport. Rooms are spacious and clean. Shared spaces are great with lots of comfy places to sit. Plenty of showers/toilets per floor and staff are super helpful. Only small lockers provided, so enough to lock your valuables away, but nothing extra.

Really nice hostel, great facilitiies and really comfy sofa in the reception. I arrived a lot earlier than I thought too early to check in and they let me sleep on the sofa!! I orginally thought the area was a bit too quite however was told that it was a 4/5 day holiday it did pick up as I was leaving, Skybar not far down the road. its bit of a distance to the metro and river but still walking distance. The girl on reception was really helpful and always seemed to be there. Will stay again!

Really chilled hostel, clean, quiet and comfortable. Massive rooms, good bathrooms and sensational communal area. Perfect spot to get a visa for Myanmar!!

I'd say stay here if you're getting your Myanmar visa but other than that I'd stay somewhere else as there's not much around and it's far from the airport and khao San road and everything. Really nice hostel however though very very clean

nice hostel, very clean and quiet. nice dorms with plenty space. it's not a party hostel. in a good walking distance to the skytrain

Lovely little hostel in the centre of several busy streets with amazing street food and great atmosphere. Hostel was always clean, showers were hot and good standard, bathrooms however were mixed so it depends how comfortable you are with this, it was fine for us. We stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm and didn't have any problems. The rooms had lockers (you need to provide your own padlock) and bedside lights and plugs which was a nice touch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bangkok.

Good overall hostel. Decent location for anything that we wanted to do. However, they have bus and visa services posted with incorrect pricing. Be careful when booking services.

Nothing stands out however it was clean and on a quiet street. Not too far from a market which was nice.

I love this place, and I always end up there longer! Friendly staff, near BTS/Silom rd/street food/market/7-elevens and 10-min walk to pier, but very quiet - good to take a break and rest. Wifi is good, wide area to eat/chill/wait; quiet rooftop. Cleaned and many bathrooms (toilet and shower separated) and rooms in general, and plenty of space on dorms - but no locker for luggage. I always got discount when booking more than one day, and they offer luggage storage. Thanks, Tam and staffs! :)

Greatest experience I had with Mile Map. I happened to misplace my wallet and I got it back with all the money and everything. Thank you for being so helpful. Would definitely come back again :)

• 1st Sep 2015

too far from the center

Great hostel but the cleaning stuff is really annoying , because they come early into your room and dont have any respect for the people who are stil sleeping

I stayed at mile map for a month it had a great atmosphere . The staff were super friendly and helpful and they really made my time there an enjoyable one. It was super clean and was cleaned multiple times a day. The only downside was the ladies bathroom, the entrance has no door and the sign was not well seen so men frequently used it without realising which was annoying to come out of the shower to see random men. Other than that it was great and I would definitely stay again :)

Really nice, modern place which felt homely. Staff were friendly and helpful with suggesting where to go and how to get there. Especially nice were the clean and spacious bathrooms. Easy to catch train to the old town and there's a 7-11 opposite. One improvement would be to have bigger lockers.