8.8
Fabulous 260 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 260 Total Reviews
Mile Map Hostel Located at 36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10500 36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak
88% 260
13.7238013 100.5231615
    Rooms available

18th Nov 2016

Great location for exploring Silom area. Really clean, and good temperature on the rooms. Great WiFi. Missing thought a bigger lockers and maybe the bathrooms in all the floors.

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Nov 2016

Staff was really accommodating. I didn't love the private room with no windows, but I booked the following night in a much nicer room and they upgraded the current night for free. Also, they were really flexible with check out. They let me keep my bags and shower long after my time was up.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

I had a lot of money stolen from me at a club by a local. I had him meet me at the hostel the next day where the police were waiting as arranged by one lovely staff member. She listened to me sympathetically, gave me great advice and came with me to the police station to translate. She paid for the taxi ride there, helped me regain my money and refused to let me pay her back. I was so grateful. In fact all the staff at mile map were kind and helpful, I ended up staying twice as long as planned.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Excellent wifi (30+ Mbps, in room & common areas). Nice big common room, nice bathroom, very clean. AC in room worked perfectly! It was low season so very quiet. Nice neighborhood, feels very safe at night. Lockers in room, big enough for my 15" laptop. Our room (#5) had a window but I'm not sure that all rooms do. Staff are very friendly & helpful. The only downside was that the stove wasn't working (out of fuel) since the first night we arrived. Plenty of street food nearby though.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Nice clean hostel. Little bit far from sky train station. The room I stayed smelled a bit strange probably that is the only one thing I I didn't like. Staff were nice, they let me take shower even after I checked out! Thank you.