Mile Map Hostel Reviews

36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

The woman at the front desk was very nice. She helped me with the BTS system and also have me materials for chiang mai. Great hostel all around.

They gave me a free up-grade to a better room (for some reason). It's close to the sky train and really clean...good showers. I'd recommend it!

Clean dorms with a comfortable bed, good air con. Found the location pretty good, with its access and riverboat about 10-15 minutes away. Lumphini park is also not far. Free access to computers and WiFi. All in all, a comfortable night in a quiet area with food stalls close by.

Loved this hostel. Great location - close to restaurants and shops, short walk to the subway and in a safe neighborhood. Staff is great and the hostel is neatly decorated. Stayed in a private room with ac - small but very comfortable and quiet. Showers nice as well. And paid the same price as a dorm (for 2 people) in similar hostels in the same area. Could not have had a better experience. Mile Map Hostel, we hope you live long and prosper.

Very clean and comfortable, bathrooms were nice and having a/c was fantastic. Good kitchen, laundry facilities, helpful staff, and it was really easy to get to by public transit from the airport! It wasn't the most social place I've stayed but overall it was a really good hostel and I'd stay there again.

My go-to hostel when passing through Bangkok. Centrally located, easy access to the BTS, a very friendly staff and very clean rooms and bathrooms. A good common area but not always the most social environment. Also conveniently located down the street from the Myanmar embassy for those in town to get their visa. Lots of good cheap food in the area as well!

Great little hostel, good location. Very clean.

The average hostel where it light not be wonderfull be it is good enough. The only things i can think of are: - i was in a squeaky bed, making noise when i was turning. - the place is off the centre and you need 150baths tuk tuk in and out. The metro line drop you an hour walk from the old town, where stuffs to see are.

The hostel is really neat and located in a nice and convenient area.Mattresses are a little hard but dorm rooms have A/C and personal lockers (bring your padlock). Each bed has a light and electricity plug. There is a kitchen which is convenient if you're broke. You can use the washing machine for 40B. There is a terrace on the roof. Nice hot showers. Female dorm has no window. Atmosphere depends on your social skills and on the people there at the same time than you! Nice and big meeting area.

Helpful staff, nice facilities (kitchen, computer, printer, wifi), and in the lobby it was easy to bond with other travellers

• 31st Jan 2015

Stayed in a double room - great size. Bedding is clean. The hostel has a large communal area, roof top and a kitchen to use, washing machine. Facilities in that sense are great. It doesn't feel crowded here and felt really comfortable staying. Not too far from train station and lots of amenities in the area. Would recommend.

Mile Map was my Thailand- base. I enjoyed my stay there, I left some personal belongings there while I travelled around. The staff is super helpful and caring. Some rooms are small, but have lockers and reading lamp+ electricity on every bed. Kitchen looks well equipped. did not use it much. I met lovely people who are all helpfull regarding Myanmar travel tips (the Hostel is next to the embassy)

This was an ok hostel. It had a good location for exploring the city - close to Skytrain, metro and boat - but a little too far away from Khaosan road. It's biggest flaw was the security. The entrance door was usually kept unlocked during the night. We found a strange guy alone in the common area one night. Another night a girl - who seemed to be on some kind of drug - was screaming in the corridor, this was a little bit scary. Otherwise, good facilities and well kept.

Modern hostel in Silom area. 20 min walk to all things happening around. It is clean, has spacious dorms, private sockets and a light for every bed.

I think this hostel is the best value for your money and absolutely the cleanest ever! Everything look brand-new. The staff is very helpful, when I checked-in in the evening she helped me make an appointment at the hospital for the next day. Also for people that need their Myanmar visa, it's a 5 minute walk to the embassy! You won't regret booking this hostel.

Beds were hard as a rock (I understand it's the style in Thailand, but this was like sleeping on concrete), showers were dirty. It was so damn quiet as well- not even any music in the common area! Staff were friendly and helpful though

Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean facilities. Local neighborhood has some great food places but a little bit out of central bangkok and definitely far from Koh san road. I stayed in dorm first then private room. Private room was a little bit too expensive for me so we left to another cheaper hostel but it was a worse location. When staying in Bangkok really consider the exact location!! Mile map is quieter than central area but then have to take bts train most times wanna go somewhere.

I absolutely love this hostel!! The location is great, I already stayed on Khao Son road once and never again hahahah. This place seems in a random area, but there are so many markets close by and BTS And MRT are a short walk. And made a ton of friends here :D The staff is amazing!! We even went drinking in and out of the hostel together (on their nights off of course). Very clean bathrooms. I have stayed at this hostel 3 times in my 6 months in Asia. Everytime I go to Bangkok I stay here.

Great common area. Very close to the Myanmar embassy. Nice bathrooms. Nice rooms. Very cheap! If you want to stay in the Silom district then this is a great place to stay.

Good place. The 10 people dorm was very spacious. Clean toilets and kitchen is ok. Free 2 computers with internet. The location is good in a quiet area and close to BTS station and the river.