Mile Map Hostel Reviews

36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

nice hostel, very clean and quiet. nice dorms with plenty space. it's not a party hostel. in a good walking distance to the skytrain

Lovely little hostel in the centre of several busy streets with amazing street food and great atmosphere. Hostel was always clean, showers were hot and good standard, bathrooms however were mixed so it depends how comfortable you are with this, it was fine for us. We stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm and didn't have any problems. The rooms had lockers (you need to provide your own padlock) and bedside lights and plugs which was a nice touch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bangkok.

Good overall hostel. Decent location for anything that we wanted to do. However, they have bus and visa services posted with incorrect pricing. Be careful when booking services.

Nothing stands out however it was clean and on a quiet street. Not too far from a market which was nice.

I love this place, and I always end up there longer! Friendly staff, near BTS/Silom rd/street food/market/7-elevens and 10-min walk to pier, but very quiet - good to take a break and rest. Wifi is good, wide area to eat/chill/wait; quiet rooftop. Cleaned and many bathrooms (toilet and shower separated) and rooms in general, and plenty of space on dorms - but no locker for luggage. I always got discount when booking more than one day, and they offer luggage storage. Thanks, Tam and staffs! :)

Greatest experience I had with Mile Map. I happened to misplace my wallet and I got it back with all the money and everything. Thank you for being so helpful. Would definitely come back again :)

• 1st Sep 2015

too far from the center

Great hostel but the cleaning stuff is really annoying , because they come early into your room and dont have any respect for the people who are stil sleeping

I stayed at mile map for a month it had a great atmosphere . The staff were super friendly and helpful and they really made my time there an enjoyable one. It was super clean and was cleaned multiple times a day. The only downside was the ladies bathroom, the entrance has no door and the sign was not well seen so men frequently used it without realising which was annoying to come out of the shower to see random men. Other than that it was great and I would definitely stay again :)

Really nice, modern place which felt homely. Staff were friendly and helpful with suggesting where to go and how to get there. Especially nice were the clean and spacious bathrooms. Easy to catch train to the old town and there's a 7-11 opposite. One improvement would be to have bigger lockers.

very cool industrial loft feel. very new, very clean. toilets and showers are amazing. rooftop is legit, and the kitchen is a plus. the staff has awesome taste in music.

Nice common area and helpful staff. Location is a little far from most sights but within walking distance to BTS or river transport. Also right on Si Lom which has a night market. Very clean rooms and bathroom. Overall a nice place to stay.

A nice hostel, no complaints really. Good location, and you had your lockers in the dorm.

The staff was super helpful, really helped me figure out where to go next. The hostel is well kept and has everything you need. Try the market across the street for some nice food.

I did not get a good first impression of this hostel, the receptionist was asleep behind the desk with a sign saying 'back in 15 mins' on the counter for nearly an hour. The receptionist was also really unhelpful when I asked her about getting a visa from the Myanmar Embassy down the street. However, the other guy working in reception was more helpful. Overall it's not a bad place to stay if you're just passing through Bangkok as it's relatively cheap and close to the BTS.

Not especially close to anything good, but taxis back here at night, even from Khao San road are cheap as hell. Just walk a couple blocks away from the chaos and it might be 120-150. There is supposed to be a very good cooking school nearby, Malawi Cooking School I think Staff were very kind, some weren't very good at directions though. Everything is kept incredibly clean and having the entire floor share a set of showers and bathrooms actually works better (always one open).

Very nice hostel. Staff help you with everything.

This is a nice hostel with friendly and very helpful staff. It is kept very clean and is nicely decorated. I especially appreciated that you could use the kitchen to cook your own food. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

Very nice place. The girl from reception is a perfect, so sweet and ready to help anytime. The rooms are big and with nice temperature. Not is then cleanest place but it is ok. I recommended it.