Fabulous 269 Total Reviews
Fabulous 269 Total Reviews
Mile Map Hostel Located at 36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10500 36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak
89% 269
13.7238013 100.5231615
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017
5.7

We booked a private room. BAD : WC doesn't work, had to flush 50 time and some undesirable stuff did'nt want to go away... Not pressure enough or idk. The door of the bathroom was broken. There's a TV in the room but it must be only to decorate the room because it doesn't work at all. GOOD : The rooftop and the kitchen ! People at the office were always gently (evenif they ask to leave earlier by knocking at the door) ADVICE : choose dormitory, their wc work perfect at least.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were very clean and the. At grooms were too. Would definitely stay here again

30th Dec 2016

Great stay ay Mile Map. Staff is really friendly and helpful! Recommended!

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

We stayed at the hotel during New Year's Eve, which was a last minute decision, and therefore hadn't planned our evening but the staff was really helpful and helped us finding somewhere to go. The hotel in itself is nice and clean, the rooms are comfortable and the bathroom clean The location is though a bit far away from the city centrum but you can easily catch a cab on the Main Street

• New Zealand, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2016
7.7

Not very busy but just what we needed after getting off the plane to start out S.E Asia trip.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Very clean toilets and room! It is a good place if you want to stay away from the touristy crowded areas.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Absolutely lovely staff extremely helpful, quite small rooms but very clean and nice bathrooms. Location isn't great, but there are places to eat in walking distance and can walk to a skytrain station easily which then can access the city

18th Nov 2016

Great location for exploring Silom area. Really clean, and good temperature on the rooms. Great WiFi. Missing thought a bigger lockers and maybe the bathrooms in all the floors.

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Nov 2016

Staff was really accommodating. I didn't love the private room with no windows, but I booked the following night in a much nicer room and they upgraded the current night for free. Also, they were really flexible with check out. They let me keep my bags and shower long after my time was up.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

I had a lot of money stolen from me at a club by a local. I had him meet me at the hostel the next day where the police were waiting as arranged by one lovely staff member. She listened to me sympathetically, gave me great advice and came with me to the police station to translate. She paid for the taxi ride there, helped me regain my money and refused to let me pay her back. I was so grateful. In fact all the staff at mile map were kind and helpful, I ended up staying twice as long as planned.