Mile Map Hostel Reviews

36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel. Staff help you with everything.

This is a nice hostel with friendly and very helpful staff. It is kept very clean and is nicely decorated. I especially appreciated that you could use the kitchen to cook your own food. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

Very nice place. The girl from reception is a perfect, so sweet and ready to help anytime. The rooms are big and with nice temperature. Not is then cleanest place but it is ok. I recommended it.

Great place for the money, friendly and helpful staff and its tucked away off the Main Street which makes it nice and cozy. Decent for meeting people if you try to talk to others in the lobby

This was our second time staying here for a layover in Bangkok for a couple of days. This time we stayed on the 4th floor, where we could not pick up any wifi. The private room was also quite small. The staff member who assisted us this time was either having a very bad day or is an extremely short-tempered individual. Still believe it to be rather affordable in a good location.

A good hostel, close to a metro station. A bit outside the city center, you can't walk back to your place, but if needed, it's still cheaper to take a taxi to come back than to take a more expensive hostel closer to city center.

Stayed here for two nights passing through Bangkok. Staff was helpful in planning our trip out to the floating market. They are located near two 7-11's and there are tons of street food options nearby. Our private room was simple and clean with air-con and a private bath. Free wifi - works well! Quiet street with friendly backpackers. Took a friend's recommendation in staying here and am so glad we did!

Mile Map is a good place to stay in Bangkok. Though its not centrally located, but it is only 5-7 mins walk from the BTS which makes it convenient. Thr dorms are big and the bathrooms are clean. They provide a bath towel too for free! The AC was good enough. A two minute walk will get you to the nearest 7/11. Overall it's a good clean place to stay in at a reasonable price.

Nice hostel.

Very Very nice staff helped me with all the paperwork for India visa! You can use the internet for free, and there is a kitchen where you can make you me own breakfast at!

• 8th Apr 2015

I had a prefect perfect time there , all the staff are really good people and friendly . The hostel was super clean , I think this place was the clinest place I ever been . Thank u friends from mile map

The woman at the front desk was very nice. She helped me with the BTS system and also have me materials for chiang mai. Great hostel all around.

They gave me a free up-grade to a better room (for some reason). It's close to the sky train and really clean...good showers. I'd recommend it!

Clean dorms with a comfortable bed, good air con. Found the location pretty good, with its access and riverboat about 10-15 minutes away. Lumphini park is also not far. Free access to computers and WiFi. All in all, a comfortable night in a quiet area with food stalls close by.

Loved this hostel. Great location - close to restaurants and shops, short walk to the subway and in a safe neighborhood. Staff is great and the hostel is neatly decorated. Stayed in a private room with ac - small but very comfortable and quiet. Showers nice as well. And paid the same price as a dorm (for 2 people) in similar hostels in the same area. Could not have had a better experience. Mile Map Hostel, we hope you live long and prosper.

Very clean and comfortable, bathrooms were nice and having a/c was fantastic. Good kitchen, laundry facilities, helpful staff, and it was really easy to get to by public transit from the airport! It wasn't the most social place I've stayed but overall it was a really good hostel and I'd stay there again.

My go-to hostel when passing through Bangkok. Centrally located, easy access to the BTS, a very friendly staff and very clean rooms and bathrooms. A good common area but not always the most social environment. Also conveniently located down the street from the Myanmar embassy for those in town to get their visa. Lots of good cheap food in the area as well!

Great little hostel, good location. Very clean.

The average hostel where it light not be wonderfull be it is good enough. The only things i can think of are: - i was in a squeaky bed, making noise when i was turning. - the place is off the centre and you need 150baths tuk tuk in and out. The metro line drop you an hour walk from the old town, where stuffs to see are.

Great place to stay & friendly staff.