Fabulous 250 Total Reviews
Fabulous 250 Total Reviews
Mile Map Hostel Located at 36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10500 36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak
89% 250
13.7238013 100.5231615
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Excellent wifi (30+ Mbps, in room & common areas). Nice big common room, nice bathroom, very clean. AC in room worked perfectly! It was low season so very quiet. Nice neighborhood, feels very safe at night. Lockers in room, big enough for my 15" laptop. Our room (#5) had a window but I'm not sure that all rooms do. Staff are very friendly & helpful. The only downside was that the stove wasn't working (out of fuel) since the first night we arrived. Plenty of street food nearby though.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Nice clean hostel. Little bit far from sky train station. The room I stayed smelled a bit strange probably that is the only one thing I I didn't like. Staff were nice, they let me take shower even after I checked out! Thank you.

3rd Jun 2016

Great hostel! Close to an excellent street food alley which we ate at every night, a Sky Train station is 5 minutes walk away. Well connected to the rest of Bangkok. Staff were friendly. Beds and lockers were great. We booked a night bus to our next destination through the hostel and that was easy.

27th May 2016
7.4

I only stayed at Mile Map because I had friends there. It's located in between two BTS stations so a bit of a walk to get to. Good food market nearby and a 7/11 close by. The male and female washrooms are on different floors so if you're not staying on the same floor as your genders washroom you're constantly walking up and down the steps. There's a rooftop area to hang out with some mismatched chairs that's decent enough to hang it in. Not many backpackers around when I went though.

• France, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

Very clean, very well decorated, well situated (less than 10 minutes walking from metro). staff very friendly. I would recommend it

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is nicely located in a small alley off Silom Rd. If you're looking for a Khao San Rd. alternative, this is not your place, but for a relaxed place to hang out for some time, chat with the staff and guests, have a drink and all that in the nicely furnished common area, this is your place! With the rooftop bar, kitchen that is free to use, nice design furniture and some great people, it was probably the nicest hostel of my 10 week trip :).

• twobrownpeople
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

Nice place in Silom, close to the Myanmar embassy which is why we chose the place. Hostel is very clean and facilities are great. The A/C is so welcome in the heat. Lots of the places to eat close by and the staff are real friendly.

9th Apr 2016

This hostel is in a good location, with three BTS stations close by. The rooms were clean and there's a great lobby area to hang out, as well as a rooftop. It's great because it has a full working kitchen you can use. It's not much of a party scene, rather more a relaxed atmosphere to hang out.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
31st Mar 2016

Great stay at very relaxed hostel. I stayed in small female dorm. Very good AC and wi fi. Clean bathrooms, nice common area with kitchen. I like the location not too far from Bts and 10 min walk to Either Silom area or river.