Mile Map Hostel Reviews

36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Top choice for those coming to Bangkok only to get a Myanmar visa. Nice, big common area, good vibe. Staff does its work, but not much interaction. Clean toilets. Dorm is a better option because it's big, roomy and has window. Most walls are made of cardboard.

Conveniently located behind the hindu temple and walking distance to the new shopping complex.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

Room was nice but walls are thin; with the way doors are locked people are bound to make noise when closing them; and my 4-bed female room No. 7 was right next to female bathroom, so it was quite noisy; I was waken by stupid people at 2am. Would suggest to put signs reminding people to keep voice down and walk gently up and downstairs.

the location is good, however the walls at this hostel were papar thin. I could hear people talking downstairs in the reception area from my second floor room. The guy a t the reception was really nice and wrote all the addrsses i needed in Thai for me.

Good hostel. The Price is worth, for a ensuite queen size bed. the fact that for the same amount u paid or close to it u might find a hotel. However the hotel will be a super run down or far location. To me basically I find that the rooms are consider big n spacious as comparing to some hotel. Only suggestion pls repair the gents toilet doors, lights and minor damage. Biz might be good that these might b overlook but these little items is consider a significant to occupants.

Nice, clean hostel. We got upgraded to a private room which was nice, clean with a decent shower and good air con. Location was good for Siam, just a short walk to train station. Staff friendly, only stayed one night but absolutely fine.

I like the loft style building here. there are many restaurant and snack nearly. totally, it's a nice place with nothing to complain.

very clean and very I enjoyed staying here. but need to walk a little bit from bts station. so if it's alone at night or have big luggage, it was little bit hard. but other things were perfect!