Mile Map Hostel Reviews

36/4 Pan Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean facilities. Local neighborhood has some great food places but a little bit out of central bangkok and definitely far from Koh san road. I stayed in dorm first then private room. Private room was a little bit too expensive for me so we left to another cheaper hostel but it was a worse location. When staying in Bangkok really consider the exact location!! Mile map is quieter than central area but then have to take bts train most times wanna go somewhere.

I absolutely love this hostel!! The location is great, I already stayed on Khao Son road once and never again hahahah. This place seems in a random area, but there are so many markets close by and BTS And MRT are a short walk. And made a ton of friends here :D The staff is amazing!! We even went drinking in and out of the hostel together (on their nights off of course). Very clean bathrooms. I have stayed at this hostel 3 times in my 6 months in Asia. Everytime I go to Bangkok I stay here.

Good place. The 10 people dorm was very spacious. Clean toilets and kitchen is ok. Free 2 computers with internet. The location is good in a quiet area and close to BTS station and the river.

Location is less than a 10 minute walk to the BTS and convenient to get to other places. It is also located just off a major road so it is easy to tell taxi drivers the location. Stayed in a private room with ensuite. Only complaint is the room didn't have windows, but we were barely in the room, so it didn't matter. The room was also on the top floor, which has the advantage of being very quite.

• 7th Nov 2014

Really nice backpacker hostel, rooms and facilities clean, and close to the skytrain. Great local market nearby as well with lots of food stalls. Best of all is the kitchen, free noodles/tea/coffee, free computers, laundry machine, good wifi and A/C. Travel desk was helpful as well, though was more expensive than khao san road bus quotes. Overall, great place to stay.

The best hostel in Bangkok. Very clean, friendly and modern. They have free coffee, tea and noodles and they have a kitchen where it is possible to cook. Perfect!! The plan was to stay two nights but we stay longer and longer... ;-) Very good wifi and friendly staff.

Mile map is a nice clean hostel. Good location for shopping and BT sky train. Staff very helpful. I booked a female dorm but it was not available when we came, so they gave us a private room for the same price. Rooms do not have windows which was the only negative thing.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Solid place with everything you need, including a kitchen and a rooftop. My room was comfy including power at the bed and lockers which only keep your values! In the evenings you might need a taxi to get to 'old town'. The good thing about the location is the nearby Embassy of Myanmar. Although, they have a bit a weird price strategy --> book online, walk in might be much more as well as extending your stay!

I could only give average for staff and security because a young lass was robbed and they could not get access to the cameras for days. But the staff on duty were as good as anywhere. A very civilised happy clean place in a terrific area of Bangkok (As good as you can get in Bangkok) The only place to stay if you are visiting the Myanmar embassy If it comes to that I would say its the best place anyhow If you get the train to Kanchanaburi from here, Make SURE you go to the correct station