Milhouse Hipo Reviews

Hipolito Yirigoyen 959, Buenos Aires, Argentina

What a party!

Awesome! Really well organized and good partys. Nice building on a good location. Helpfull staff

Amazing hostel in the heart of Buenos Aires. Great staff, lots of daily events, great parties! This IS the place to be in Buenos Aries! I stayed here at the end of a month long trip to South America from Canada. Staff spoke both English and Spanish. I will be back! Absolutely loved my stay here and Buenos Aires in general. I met so many people from around the planet here. Great atmosphere, and great times! Just go ahead and book this place, you will extremely happy you did!

A nice spacious hostel that is clean and has friendly helpful staff and there are lots of activities and parties organized to keep you entertained!

It's a party hostel, clean, good staff.

I was a bit dubious beforehand but I was pleasantly suprised. I met some nice people here that were also travelling solo..wasn't really into the party thing but it was friendly, secure, social and I had fun there..

Best hostel ever! I only planned to stay 3 nights but had so much fun I stayed 10. They organise great parties which is perfect for those travelling alone to meet others. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. When the airline lost my luggage they called everyday on my behalf as I cant speak spanish. Muchas gracias Pisco, China y Cyn!

• 9th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel. Great location, great atmosphere and the staff are super friendly and helpful with organising trips or transport. The rooms are clean and although the bar downstairs gets super busy, the noise doesn't bother you if you need to have an early night. Highly recommended.

There is a great atmosphere here, there a lot of activities during the all day that anyone would love doing. Staff is really nice, helped me a lot with everything and there are good parties every night. Is in center town and some blocks from puerto madero.

Great party hostel, something on every night, good people

Hostel is too big, the avenue is even bigger

I stayed at the place for a weekend and had a great time. The atmosphere is superb - definitely a place where you can party and meet new people. The staff were also really friendly.

The rooms get hot and stuffy in summer. You have a 'must keep doors closed while in the room' policy which makes it impossible to freshen the room with cooler outside air. Perhaps in tenovations, you would add high windows which could be opened to let out the hot air. Also, our bathroom floor puddles with water after showers. The floor is not properly graded toward the drain. Room 106.

• 18th Dec 2014

Very accommodating staff- helped me carry my heavy suitcases a few blocks away to catch the airport shuttle! Biggest variety for breakfast I've seen at a hostel

Stayed at Milhouse Hip for almost 2 weeks. The hostel is clean and the staff are absolutely amazing! Great location. I did a few of the activities including the walking tours, bbqs, a few parties and club nights. The football tour is well and truly worth it. It is a bit of a party hostel but we did find some great restaurants and other activities through word of mouth through other travelers including La Bomba

was a great hostel was very fun the staff are really great

• 12th Dec 2014

Milhouse is a party hostel, excellent for parties, except on Tuesday and Wednesday. Good atmosphere people are friendly however hostel are really just looking to make money from you so some things like the walking tour which I'd free from outside gong rests you have to pay for, rose bar and pacha are 2 of their best nights out. If you're not here to party don't go.

Building, ro and location arevery nice. Breakfast is oke. We had no water etc. for 1 day. Thing like this can happen but what we found very disappointing is that the staff didn't seem to care. We had to find out ourselfs standing naked in the shower or after using the toilet. And you can guess what all toilets looked like after a while..The staff didn't inform people about it at all. No memo's on the doors nothing. And they also made no effort to make up for the inconveniences.

Great time here partying. The staff were great fun, intense security and the dorms were cleaned everyday. Nice breakfast and organised activities but a lot of them were quite expensive. Wifi pretty patchy. Overall fun times and recommended

Friendly staff and a fun atmosphere. Rooms are spacious and calm for a party hostel. Lovely courtyard and chill out areas!

« first « Prev 1 2 3