Milhouse Hipo Reviews

Hipolito Yirigoyen 959, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Had fun but I thought it was gonna be more of a party hostel.... Didn't like how they make u leave at 2 to go clubbing.... Wen the party was allready at the hostel.... Other then that... Go n party there guys.... Adam, Sydney Australia

Party hostel!!! Really clean and nice, big lockers for your stuff, breakfast was a lil above average, like I said party hostel. My last morning we got back from the clubs just in time for breakfast and there was a family with some kids there that were giving us wierd looks. They have parties every night at one of the 2 milhouse hostels and then sell you wristbands to certain clubs. Highly reccommend doing the Tango Completo, it was an awesome experience and the food was great too.

Most fun hostel I stayed in while in South America. Was here for 4 nights and I was absolutely exhausted afterwards. Staff are nice and helpful and even have a few drinks with you sometimes. Location is ideal, only had to get taxis when going to clubs. Buenos Aires has the craziest nightlife out of anywhere I've ever been so if you're going for that then Milhouse is where you wanna be. Rooms are far enough away from the party that you can sleep in peace too if you want. Awesome.

Please be aware this is a party hostel and can be very noisy into the early hours of the morning - even if you stay in a private room. There appears to be no noise policy for the hostel. This happened each night of our stay and we don't mind a party but not where and when we are trying to recharge finally. The noise no matter where you were would travel through the building disturbing you no matter what The private room felt expensive when you can find a hotel Buenos Aires for the same price.

Great party hostel, fantastic location: the subway station is literally around the corner. Staff is very helpful in a lot of languages. Parties everyday either at Hipo or at Avenue, the other Milhouse. Definitely recommend it for those who like parties. If you want silence, go somewhere else.

Awesome social atmoshpere and all the resources you need to have a great time in Buenos Aires. Be ware that you might not see as much of Buenos Aires as you planned because youll likely be too tired from haveing too much fun at the two Milhouses. Great Job Guys!

The milhouse network is the best you can find in buenos aires. There is 2 hostels, milhouse avenue and milhouse hipo. You can access both, as long as you are wearing a milhouse wristband. They have activities in both hostels every day. Tours, BBQ, Parties, and at the end of the night, they indicate "boliches" (clubs) for us to go. Rooms are big and warm, bathrooms always clean, great staff and awesome atmosphere. Definitely a party hostel. I will be back there next time I go to Bs As.

The place is excellent! Clean, organized and has great parties!!!! Loved it!

We loved our time with Millhouse so much that we had to go back! Great party scene, helpful staff and amazing tours! thanks heaps for making our stay in BA so much fun!

Great hostel! Love the parties and the staff was helpfull :)

• 4th Jul 2014

Your La Boca tour was a joke and a ripoff.

This is a party hostel. If that is what you're looking for then come here. If not then don't bother. You'll be kept up till 7-8 in the morning with people yelling outside your room. Other than noise control. It's central and the wifi downstairs is strong, breakfast is ok too. Rooms (depending what you go for) are big and the showers are hot. Staff are helpful and there is always something going on.

Milhouse and its reputation obviously precedes it, you're not coming to Hipo for a good night's rest, if that's what you're into then sure stay here. Staff are excellent and there are all manner of activities they can set up for you. If you want to get blind one night and have someone hold your hand the next morning then this is for you

Ok so it's a party hostel....but it's still a great place even if you don't want to partake or only join in some nights. Rooms are far off the common area so noise isn't an issue. Great facilities and atmosphere - I haven't rated too many hostels 100%! (If any)

Could be cleaner but had a good stay. Guest kitchen wasn't available to use whilst I was there.

If you want to party then its a great hostal but if you don't then I wouldn't recommend staying here. Extremely loud at night and they didn't help enough when it came to touristy things. Staff is good but I've been in hostals where they have been way nicer and more helpful.

• 14th Jun 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at Milhouse Hipo, and again I just enjoyed it immensely! The staff are absolutely fantastic, kind, fun and helpful! The hostel is a party hostel, but I'm traveling solo so I enjoy the ease of meeting others here. Despite being a party hostel, everything is spotless and the bathroom facilities are top notch. EN SERIO! What I really appreciated here was the amount of space there is around, the rooms are big, the rooftop terrace is quiet if you need some solitude

This hostel has amazing facilities and that are kept immaculate. However, the front desk staff seem to be completely incompetent. I was given completely wrong information a few times. The girls especially were quite rude and many seemed more interested in chatting up the guys than actually helping customers. I also had a few things go 'missing' from my laundry and they did absolutely nothing to help. It's only good to stay here if you're in BA for a short time or really like drinking.

This is a really great hostel if you want to get involved with everything. They organize tango shows to walking tours to clubbing nights. However the party does go on till 7am every morning and people are loud!! so bring ear plugs and a sleeping mask. The staff here are great they are really helpful and the rooms are big with comfy beds. The shower is hot and powerful. The breakfast is also good. The wifi is very strong, however only downstairs. Location is central so you can get everywhere easy

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and clean rooms. Perfect hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3