Milhouse Hipo Reviews

Hipolito Yirigoyen 959, Buenos Aires, Argentina

was a great hostel was very fun the staff are really great

• 12th Dec 2014

Building, ro and location arevery nice. Breakfast is oke. We had no water etc. for 1 day. Thing like this can happen but what we found very disappointing is that the staff didn't seem to care. We had to find out ourselfs standing naked in the shower or after using the toilet. And you can guess what all toilets looked like after a while..The staff didn't inform people about it at all. No memo's on the doors nothing. And they also made no effort to make up for the inconveniences.

Great time here partying. The staff were great fun, intense security and the dorms were cleaned everyday. Nice breakfast and organised activities but a lot of them were quite expensive. Wifi pretty patchy. Overall fun times and recommended

Friendly staff and a fun atmosphere. Rooms are spacious and calm for a party hostel. Lovely courtyard and chill out areas!

nice party place, during my stay there was some miscommunication and i have to move every day to a different room. could improve bar service - there are 4 bartenders/attendees at the bar but still you have to wait in is a long line for one cash register to get a drink :(

Hipo is a great party hostel yet with rooms are away from all the party noise (although some rooms still got street noise). The Hostel is incredibly clean and the rooms and bathrooms in really good state. The lockers were the best of the 7 hostels I visited during my travels. The weeks activities are well publicised, the breakfast one of the better ones I've seen at a hostel and the location to subway made it really easy to get around. The staff were also really enthusiastic to be there.

very well organised and a great place to meet people! lgreat staying here! clean, good beds, good atmosphere

Stayed here twice - Overall it was great! Well organized, clean bathrooms/common areas. What kept this from being a perfect experience: 1) Both times checking in, there was no linen/towels available until late at night. Others also complained about this. 2) No handsoap in many of the bathrooms which is unhygienic! When asking staff for some, one replied "I don't know what to tell you. Go try another bathroom." after I told him that there was none in any of the ones on my floor.

Terrible music and not very organised, Plenty of better hostels around

Great hostel, very clean, lots of activities and a great common space to meet other travellers.

Party, party, party :-) Bring your earplugs ;-) Good location, good atmosphere.

Female staff in the day were friendly and helpful. Night time staff were neither friendly or helpful. Party hostel had a good time here.

Not a bad hostel would probably stay at the sister hostel it was a bit more lively

The Rooms were like ovens!!!! when going downstairs to ask for the air conditioning to be turned on, they just said they would look into it, and never did despite asking them multiple times!!! most of the staff were miserable!

Excellent option to stay!!!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Was run a bit too strictly for my liking.

this place was good and bad, guess it depends on what your looking for!

Great hostel! Staff are excellent, vibe is great, and the rooms are nicely seperated from the bar area so you can party but also get some sleep. Facilities and location are both spot on too. Would happily stay there again

Nice place was staff was rude and sassy as hell. Be careful about their very strict 3 day cancelation policy... Also claimed to have parties every night but we were there three days and nothing happened lol. Expensive for what it is

• 6th Oct 2014

Hi Mary, We appreciate you wrote a review and let us know what you didn't like about the hostel. I would like to know what tipe of problem yo had with the staff, that we try to be always kind and in good mood. Our cancellation policy can be read in any websiter. We make partys every days, the first day you came there was a party in the bar, and the next two days at Milhouse Avenue.

I loved this hostel... The location is great and the staffs are very helpful. I traveled by myself and I did lots of friends, what was wonderful... Also, great parties!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3