Milhouse Hostel Avenue

• England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Jul 2017
8.0

A bit expensive to book tours, tickets etc. Through, but then again most hostels are (especially in BA!) good facilities, nice staff, good common rooms etc.

7th Jul 2017

Really Nice staff, good atmosphere, good facilities and plenty of people to meet. I recommend!

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

Great first stop to experience Buenos Aires in, awesome activities and lots of socialising going on all the time to ease you into the city lifestyle. Would definitely recommend

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Staff on the front desk are great, good atmosphere & good rooms. Annoying that the bar closes when the party moves to the other hostel and seemed strange that prices go up at the weekend despite it being low season & the hostel half empty. Would stay again.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2017

I loved staying in this hostel. Mila and the rest of the staff were absolutely magnificent. The bar staff were volunteering travellers and were really friendly. The facilities were brilliant, the hostel itself was clean and tidy. They had lots of info on were to go and what to see. I'd highly recommended staying here if you visit Buenos Aires. It's a party hostel and a great way to meet new people.

• willcaspari5337
  • England, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

You just have to stay here. Staff are the best I've met at any hostel. Facilitate parties but in no way force. The music is never so loud that you couldn't sleep if you wanted to. They do very good value activities and the club tickets are good value and cheaper than door prices. Staff helpful, great vibe, hot powerful showers, solid WiFi, with computers also. Tight security, brilliant location. Ordered me a cab when I had my shoes robbed at 4 in the morning... Don't think twice.

4th Jun 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Amazing building at a great location! In the center of everything. Lucia at the front desk was the best at explaining everything!! Will stay again!

Hi Gabriel! Thank you so much for this beautiful review!! It was really nice to have you with us!! the best for you!!! Lucia is a great staff member, she'll be glad to read this! Hope to see you again :) Cheers!

19th May 2017

Hostel is huge! The staff are incredibly helpful and have great food and drink suggestions. Rooms are large, bed comfortable, large lockers, hot showers, good tours. Breakfast is a little sad: toast needs to be toasted, no banana for 3 days. Would prefer to not have the fruit precut as it goes off over the breakfast period. Parties lack atmosphere and feel a little forced but I think this depends on the crowd - shame the bar closes when theres no party at the hostel. Good hostel for young crowd.

Hello Holly! Thanks for leaving us your opinion for us is very important. I am very happy to know that in general your stay was more than pleasurable. It's great to read that you liked our new driks menu and food! Regarding to the breakfast, I don't agree with you, ours is quite diverse, you can find cereals, toasts, jam, butter, milk, coffee, tea, anyways I will check the toast! Actually the bar do not close when the party isn't there, normally we suggest going to the other for you to have fun, but we never say no if you want a beer! Regards and we hope that you return soon!

15th May 2017

Fabulous hostel. Staff are so friendly and helpful. Great for solo traveller and meeting people. Always something happening, party nights, tango classes and chill space if you want too. Great walking tours and they help book other tours or shows too. Beds comfy. Bathrooms clean and hot showers. Lockers in room for all your things. Great location. I will definitely recommend and will be back. One of my favourites in the last 12 months and 22 countries.

Hi Lyn! Thank you for taking the time to write this, for us is really important what our guest thinks about us. We pride ourselves in our quality hostel facilities, our cleanliness, our fun and varied activities, and specially our friendly staff, to enjoy Buenos Aires the way we show it to our friends. Hope to see you again :)

4th May 2017

The kitchen is a bit limited in terms of equipment but besides that I would recommend strongly. Probably the nicest dorm room I stayed in over my three month trip and certainly the best bathroom!

Hello Ewan! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, for us is really important! We pride ourselves in our quality hostel facilities, our cleanliness, we are glad you find the dorm nice, pleasant and comfortable. Finally, we know that our guest kitchens need to be more equipped and we are working on that, thanks for the feedback. If you come back, I hope you decide to stay with us again Cheers