Fabulous 1,115 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,115 Total Reviews
Milhouse Hostel Cusco Located at Calle Quera 270, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco 084 Calle Quera 270
86% 1115
-13.5198196 -71.9798362
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
2.6

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. I have stayed at hostels all over the world and the staff here were the rudest and most difficult people to work with, giving them a 0.1 for customer service. There is no wifi in the rooms , breakfast is abysmal and we had to buy our own food. I would honestly not recommend this place to anyone.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

Best hostel, best staff!

• USA, All Male Group, 31-40
8th Jun 2016

I stayed here with a friend in a private room for 3 nights so we could see Machu Picchu and we LOVED it! The place is clean and well run for sure. The bar upstairs is a great place to unwind after a long day of traveling as well as the hostel is quite secure so you have no worries about your belongings. I would absolutely return to stay again if and when I make it back to Cusco!

6th Jun 2016

Big place, rooms are OK, nice hot water, although The bar was almost empty when I was there. Nice place to relax if you are about to take a tours in the middle of the night.

5th Jun 2016

Milhouse is my favorite hostel in Cusco! Best bar in a hostel ever! Huge! Staff was great! Rooms are comfortable, clean, and the breakfast is good! The only thing I would say could be improved is the wifi! Really only works in the bar, but whatever!

5th Jun 2016
8.0

a nice chill hostel for 1 night. i liked the free breakfast in the bar which is a nice room with a patio overlooking cusco rooftops. i liked the hammocks in the lobby. the wifi doesn't work in the rooms but only the common areas. they don't give out keys so you have to go to the front desk to get into your room everytime but i had no issues with that system and only stayed one night. the fokes at the front desk also helped me get a cab to the airport for only 15 soles.

• England, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016

Great rooms, loved the boards around the bunks for privacy, lockers in rooms were big enough to store everything I had. Courtyard was comfy and social as well as the bar. The staff kept getting confused who was in what room and came in my room 3 times one morning as well as assigning my bed to someone else whilst I was out for the day, nothing major though. Would definitely stay again! (and did after Machu Picchu)

30th May 2016

We loved staying at Millhouse! Great atmosphere, great drinks. Highly recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th May 2016

Was here for 2 nights after coming back from Machu Picchu. The staff was really nice and friendly. The place is huge and very nicely laid out. The room was clean when we arrived, and was cleaned while we were out the next day. The bar area is pretty fun, and they had beer pong, and BBQ nights the days we were there. Definitely a good deal for your money. It is really close to the main plaza. They have a security guard at the front and you get wristbands to let them know you are a guest there.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016
8.0

Nice hostel with good atmosphere. Good for party people and also for those who want to rest.