Milhouse Hostel Cusco

8.4
Fabulous 1331 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

The hostel is in a great location, just a few blocks away from Plaza de Armas! The bar has amazing food, with convenient prices. Its travel agency is super helpful and so is the staff. I'd definitely stay there again if I came back to Cusco

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
6.3

We stayed at Milhouse Hostel before and after our Inca Trail trek in a 3 bed private room and 2 beds in a 4-bed dorm. The 3-bed private room was exactly the same as a 4-bed dorm with just one less person, beds made and a towel for our stay, personally not worth the extra money. The 4-bed dorm was not cleaned properly with food and drink left around. Bed was not prepared/changed for a 22:30 arrival and we had to wait an extra hour before getting to bed. Otherwise, good atmosphere and bar food

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
8.0

Good hostel with a nice bar area with good food, beers a bit expensive. Dorms were really good, nice comfy beds with privacy partition and big warm duvets

5th Jan 2017

The wifi don't work very well.

• Uruguay, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

If you are looking for a party hostel, then you need look no further. Milhouse has an excellent bar and atmosphere!!! The staff is awesome, and the location insuperable. Only bad thing I have to say is the wifi, that works poorly in the rooms but good in the bar.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2016
5.7

Ive never complained about any hostel in nearly 40 countries but shortly after check in I told the one fellow who works here that I just flew from Lima and straight away he said "why would you do that?" Belittling me. On the final day of 6 there was an underlying hatred or irritability towards my friend and I as we waited for our laundry and night bus to Bolivia by the female at reception. We were always polite. This behaviour definitely creates the cold environment. Wild Rover/Inca Wild nearby.

23rd Dec 2016
6.6

I had high hopes for this hostel after staying in the Millhouse in Buenos Aires. This hostel didn't have the same atmosphere as BA I found myself going to other hostels to party. The staff were not helpful and in most cases and the doorman always seemed like he could not be bothered to do his job. The place is very big and the rooms are a good size but wifi doesn't work unless you're upstairs in the bar.

21st Dec 2016

Very cool ambience. Very cool place to stay. so beautiful on the exterior and you meet some great people here. The beds are also really comfortable. Buuutttt. I stayed here twice and both times the bathroom smelled AWFUL and the showers did not drain water making it hard to shower. Besides the fact of not being to stand in the bathroom to brush my teeth from fear of gagging at the smell, it was an awesome place.

• jpleash8497
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Dec 2016

Beds were awesome! Nice and big and comfy. Perfect after returning from the Inka Trail. Hot water is consistent, and an easy walk to all the things you want to do.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Dec 2016
7.7

Party Hostel. If you're in Cusco for an extended period, stay here to always have a great option of staying it (Free shots after 22:00-close at the bar says it all). However my girlfriend and I had a 2 week vacation and stayed here 2 nights. 1st night we enjoyed the atmosphere and staying up late. 2nd night we had to be up at 03:30 for the Inca trail hike and we're annoyed by the screaming at 22:30. Primary dislike was the lack of enforcement of quiet hours in courtyard.