Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

We had a great stay in this hostel, the room (Double private) was great, staff very friendly and funny. Food in the restaurant very good, breakfast ok. We can really recommend this hostel!!

Good facilities but unfortunately no kitchen for guests to use, have good food and bar area with plenty of friendly like minded travellers to talk to. Run amazing tours with really helpful staff always available.

this is the second time i stayed here and i will happily stay there again. the beds are comfy, the staff are really helpful and the breakfast is amazing - free scambled eggs!!!

Nice staff, good bar, good rooms. Liked the breakfast! This is a party place, you have to know it can get loud at night. They organize something every night. Especially the free walking tour was awesome!

Milhouse hostel has a great breakfast and beds are comfy. They have great staff who helped me with everything from where to eat/shop/sightsee to activating my peruvian sim card to helping me with lost luggage! they are fun, friendly and professional. I stayed with them again later in my trip. The bar is great with games, specials and food. You can smoke in the bar which is kind of not so great but no one seemed bothered. This is a middle range price hostel and worth it.

Friendly staff, lovely double room, good breakfast, a little hard to find but fairly central location, perfect for young backpackers and there are lots of tour agencies there so very useful if you are planning trips to Machu Picchu.

if your room is close to the bar do not expect to sleep until it shuts down. Other than that is a great place to stay.

Large and very central in Cusco. Good bathrooms, great showers! Good breakfast in the rooftop bar, which unfortunately seemed to be populated mostly by staff during my stay... I didn't really feel the social spirit. I had to extended my stay very late in the morning, therefore I had to change rooms - which I definitely don't understand since they weren't fully booked at all.

Hola! Thanks for leaving a review =). Let me explain that the reason why you had to change rooms on your second night of stay is because we had a group booking coming to your room that couldn't be moved to a different one. If we had known when you checked in that you would be staying a second night, we would have placed your booking in a room with the availability for that. We are very sorry for the inconvenient and we hope to see you again in the future! Safe travels. Jessica

the hostel was brilliant and friendly, however there was no hot water in our room and the shower barely worked

• 1st Sep 2014

Hi! Thanks a lot for your review. We are really happy that you had a nice time while staying at Milhouse. We have already fixed the shower in your room, thanks for the heads up! Best, Jessica

This is a perfect hostel in general, good place to relax after hard trip form the mountain, breakfast is very good but would be better if it start an hour early because most of the trip from Cusco start so early, without a kitchen is a pity, its so important for long time traveler.

Very nice hostel. Big rooms! The only bad part was the bar was always empty.

My first hostel in many years and what a pleasant experience! The rooms were clean, the beds big and confortable, staff friendly and helpful, atmosphere great and superb location! The food and prices in the bar were also really good! This hostel got everything for a good stay!

Helpful and friendly staff. Cool bar, cheap beer. Walking distance to everywhere in Cusco. I definitely enjoyed staying there.

I've traveled a lot and this hostel by far is my favorite. Staff are very friendly, location is a best in cusco, the room was very clean to a hotel standard. Make sure to stay here and don't waste your time looking for other places.

• 15th Aug 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. The dorms were comfortable, and I liked how each bed had a power socket for charging stuff. The hostel itself is huge and can feel a bit empty at times, and after staying at the Milhouse in BA was a little disappointed that the bar was always deserted. On the plus, the hostel is really close to the bars and clubs around the main square.

I'd really recommend this Hostel. It's nearly of good points of the city, the rooms are comfortable and the staff helped me and my friends a lot! The bar of the hostel is the best on Cusco, with a really good view!

best hostel ever !!!

Perfect hostel! The hole place looks amazing, very big building with nice bar area and big space to hang around. We had a great tume there!

Hola, Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us such a nice review, we really appreciate it =). Greetings from all the staff from Milhouse Cusco!

Good warm shower and functioning wifi. Cool building with lots of social areas... In a good location- good starting point to walk around the city.

The best hostel we stayed at in Peru. The private double room was like a hotel. Thanks so much! The only thing to make the stay better would be an oven to warm the bread at breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3