Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

The pool table was very dirty and did not have a brush to clean the table. Breakfast was great. Staff great!. I like to shoot pool and the balls do not roll well when table is dirty.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Great location and huge party hostel. Not too loud even though our room was close to the bar. We booked a 6 bed and got an 8...they said they just lump them together which was strange because we still had to pay for a 6 bed. Overall a fun stay!

The staff were I think amongst the nicest I encountered on my trip. The breakfast was good, generous and social and no pressure to hurry. The place itself is lovely and the bar is a night out in itself. The only negative is that the shower and toilet were not great, but they were adequate. Would definitely reccomend!

• 19th Jun 2015

Great hostel with friendly and helpful staff.

Great location, super close to the main square.

Front desk staff was so friendly and helpful! Very clean but spend the extra money for the 4-bed dorms as the 8-bed rooms can get very crowded and stuffy!

Good hostel, bit confused with thier online bookings though- booked a 29sole room but when I went to extend my stay they told me the room I was in was I fact 35s, my fault for not booking longer I guess. Clean, nice beds, warm showers, nice breakfast in friendly bar, close to everything. Just a biiiit too expensive (my Peruvian standards)

I love the atmosphere of Milhouse - the folks coming through are nice, and the property is HUGE! There's always something to do in the hostel, if you're just not feeling up to a day on the town, but it's also located 1 block away from the main old-town district, making everything incredibly easy to access. My only issue is that the guests are LOUD, and nothing seems to be enforced when it comes to quiet hours.

People somehow do not understand the concept of quiet hours. The court yards echo sound and makes hard for a siesta.

Very good hostel! Great location, nice common areas and the rooms were good. Excellent hot shower! But the rental towels smelled bad.

• 30th May 2015

Very very impressed by the hip atmosphere. Awesome hangout areas (hammocks, bean bags) and breakfast was wonderful (up at the bar with free fresh fruit, eggs, juice, coffee, bread, and jam). Would definitely recommend!

• 29th May 2015

Clean hostel and nice staff. Would recommend staying here.

• 27th May 2015

We loved our time at Milhouse great prices at the bar, amazing courtyards, daily cleaning of our room, really could not have asked for anything better.

Mulhouse is definitely a youth hostel so be prepared for the college kid atmosphere. This was not made clear in the advertising here. For a youth hostel though, it was fantastic. Clean, great staff, and very willing to hold bags while you're out exploring (including a day early for us too). Nice breakfast in the morning also. Just be aware wifi is only in the common areas. The other BIG issue is that there is a bar upstairs that is LOUD until about 2 AM. Had to call and complain several times.

• 23rd May 2015

The staff was really rude. The wi-fi wasn't working in our room. The staff told us about the wifi not being able to work in the rooms when we checked in (never mentioned that on the website). It has been the worst hostal that have ever been in my life.

• 23rd May 2015

Big hostel, with all facilities such as a bar and travel agency. Personally I like the smaller hostels, but this was a nice big hostel and the bar wasn't a problem to get a proper sleep. Staff is OK, but if you want to book an extra night or so, they first tell you to pay instead of checking whether they even have a bed available. Not very warm... Breakfast, beds and showers are good and the building itself is beautiful!

Milhouse is the place to be for young-ish travelers. There is a bar with nightly themes and salsa lessons you can take. Our room was far away from the bar so it was easy to get some sleep. The in-house travel agency offered dozens of excursions with easy set up. We recommend the horseback riding and cave tours! Very secure with wristbands to get in, lockers, and 24hr service. Breakfast is standard bread, jam and fruit. Eggs/meat for extra fee.

Awesome hostel! Location is truly perfect, room for couples is clean and comfortable, bar is ultra cheap with good food and atmosphere. Outstanding service by Vladimir and his people!

Milhouse was by far my favorite hostel of my entire Peru trip. The atmosphere is very chill, there are hammocks hanging in the main hang out area, and there is always some sort of special event happening each night (discounted pizza, salsa lessons, etc.) The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, big blankets provided, as well as big lockers to lock your bags. What I enjoyed most was the fact that the bar area was located upstairs, so you could go drink but still have an excellent nights sleep.

great rooms! great location! the atmosphere was good, I guess it's too big so no one actually get to know other people arond, but there are pizzza and BBQ nights and live music, great prices in the bar (food&drinks) and best of all - ball pool in the reception!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4