Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

The staff was really rude. The wi-fi wasn't working in our room. The staff told us about the wifi not being able to work in the rooms when we checked in (never mentioned that on the website). It has been the worst hostal that have ever been in my life.

• 23rd May 2015

Milhouse was by far my favorite hostel of my entire Peru trip. The atmosphere is very chill, there are hammocks hanging in the main hang out area, and there is always some sort of special event happening each night (discounted pizza, salsa lessons, etc.) The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, big blankets provided, as well as big lockers to lock your bags. What I enjoyed most was the fact that the bar area was located upstairs, so you could go drink but still have an excellent nights sleep.

great rooms! great location! the atmosphere was good, I guess it's too big so no one actually get to know other people arond, but there are pizzza and BBQ nights and live music, great prices in the bar (food&drinks) and best of all - ball pool in the reception!

Chilled, relaxed vibe on entering (looks just like the pictures). My dorm was street side, so lots of street noise all through the night! (Only had 1 night there as a stopover between flights)

+ Very cool interior, ethnic, eclectic, has good vibe. Great view over city from the balcony at breakfast. Have all tours representative there. - Old building=old dusty feeling, could be cleaner. Wi-fi was patchy, didn't work in evening when everyone is back from trips.

Great breakfast! The private rooms are very comfortable. Really good atmosphere. Definitely a hostel I would recommend. Only down side, the main foyer is very noisy at night. Bad for light sleepers.

The bar is awesome and the people who work there are very very nice! The building is beautiful, too.

Smelly bathrooms,

the location was perfect, near the main plaza. the hostel itself was a bit loud. staff was okay, sometimes a bit moodily. breakfast and food in general was very good. internet didnt work in the room, just downstairs.

Very good hostel to stay in Cusco, fully recommended.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Great staff, location, definitely recommend ....

• 28th Apr 2015

Milhouse cusco is my favourite hostel to date in South America. Cheap beers, good atmosphere, good staff and all the facilities you would expect from a hostel. Rooms were clean and all ensuite, although some slightly cramped, but good showers and lockers for all your belongings. Breakfast is really good for a hostel, lots of fresh fruit, cereal, bread/jam, juice and scrambled eggs. Good value for money, recommend!!

• 25th Apr 2015

The staff of the bar are really nice but the frent desk not that nice. Little helpful

I loved Milhouse! Eventhough I'm not into all that partying all the time. My room was away from the bar, so I did not hear a thing during the night. Breakfast was good with fresh fruit and fresh delivered bread everyday. I saw a guy some mornings coming with the bread. I stayed there after my tour to Machu Picchu and Manu NP. Both stays were good and staff are very friendly!

Staff on restaurant/bar at breakfast could be nicer ... :/

Good location for a stay in Cusco! Although not the craziest party hostel, it was nice if you are with a group of friends! clean, wifi was decent in the entrance of the hostel, not as great in the rooms! Hot water worked pretty well :) good water pressure!

• 18th Apr 2015

Great staff. The room was really good I took a double. The breakfast was also good and every night has something at the bar.

• 18th Apr 2015

Hostel was great - easy check in, a "guard" at the door who made sure we had wrist bands, and excellent room (we had the private double bed with our own full bathroom). The facilities were amazing and it looked like there was SO MUCH to do as far as the hostel goes - it looks like Milhouse organizes a lot of their own trips in and around the Cusco / greater area. Every night they also have a theme - we were able to experience Pizza Night and it was great! Good atmosphere with great people.

Milhouse is a typical backpacker hostel with bunk beds and large lockers - the shower was good and the facilities clean. They held our stuff while we went to Machu Piccu. Young vibe.

The hostel is in a very good location and one of the very few having a very hot shower with good water pressure. Nice activities at the bar upstairs, drinking games and salsa lessons. Pizza is awful tho. Staff always available even if not really enthusiastic to help. WIFI is terrible in the whole structure, signal doesn't arrive to the rooms and in the common areas is very very poor. Someone entered in the room (that was locked) to "make the beds", result in one of us getting his money stolen.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4