Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

The dorm rooms, while not super spacious, are very nice and clean. Mattresses are big and comfy, beds are very solid, you don't even notice when someone on the top bunk moves or uses the ladder. The plywood surrounding each bunk is a nice touch for privacy, and the personal outlet and light are quite practical. Items at the pub/bar are reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If there was also a kitchen for guests to cook their own food, it would be the perfect hostel.

The breakfast could br better

Great place to stay. Located near the Plaza De Armas and next to a laundry (needed after Inca Trail), and not far from supermarket and excellent San Pedro market. Great facilities - en-suite rooms, large security lockers, breakfast included, on-site bar and restaurant, pool table, bag storage when on Inca Trail, hammock chill out areas. Good social atmosphere. Bedrooms are great - privacy screens on beds, own light and socket, thick douvet - good value.

The beds are a bit weird, and it feels a little claustrophobic. Not enough keys to the door, a little weird also. Other than that ok enough, but we stayed in better hostels in cusco.

Nice building, good rooms, good bar area. Staff are rude and provide poor service, both at the reception area and the bar.

I enjoyed my stay here. In the dorms each bunk has a little light. Location is good and the courtyard is nice. Blankets are warm

Excellent hostel, really well-located near Plaza de Armas. Big lockers in the room (we stayed in the 12 bed mixed room). The bar was excellent, cheap drinks and beer, really good-cheap-fancy food. Nice and friendly staff (speaking both spanish and english). They have a travel agency associated to the hostel, we did and recommend the 4x4 trail to Maras-Moray and the Valle Sagrado tour. Negative point? Not great bathroom. Not a big trouble, although. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Great place to stay if you want a clean, comfortable place that doesn't have too much of a loud party atmosphere. The nights with live music can be a little loud but aside from that it had a good breakfast, lots of amenities, nice patrons, and great location close to Plaza de Armas. I would definitely come back next time I'm in Cusco.

I had a great stay, when I arrived they upgraded me to a private room, they might had overbooked the dorm. I decided to stay in the room and they gave me a 10 Sol discount. It's a quiet hostel near a busy crossing, but that did not bother me. It's has no common areas, if you don't count the hallways. The only slightly minus was that it's about 10 min walk away from Plaza Des Armes and the port.

Loved the hostel, really enjoyed my stay there, super recommend!

1 2 Next » last »