Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

The location was good and the rooms were clean. Unfortuantely the kitchen was not in use and there wasn't much happening in the bar area. Breakfast was poor.

The hotel is big and looks to have many activities but when I went, it was in remodeling and did not look glorious. What I did not like was that there is a bath room in the dorm room, I prefer a shared bathroom, because otherwise makes disturb your roommates and sometimes the fourth is due to stinky bathroom. I loved that each bed had a lamp and to explain the difference between Peruvian pipes and our pipes in order to don't throw paper in the toilet

After having such a wonderful time at Milhouse BA I expected equally good things in Cusco, but unfortunately I was bitterly disappointed. They did not disclose at the time of booking that most of the hostel is under renovations and therefore there is NO atmosphere or available common room. Very disappointing if you are travelling alone as I was. The result was a wasted space and absolutely no interaction activities or sociability between guests. In the end of moved hostels.

Podrían mejorar los baños pero fuera de eso esta increíble, super recomendable

One key for our room of four?

Close to the main square, really nice hanging out areas, the first room we stayed in was a little dark, damp, but overall great place, I'd definitely go back.

The hostel was much more empty and quiet than I expected (I've been in Buenos Aires Milhouse), but the common areas are lovely, everything is beautiful! The location is good, cleanliness and staff all right! The bar is perfect! Great breakfast, great prices for typical dishes and beer! The movie theater and game wasn't open, and the common areas were very chilled sometimes and the beds are extremely difficult to climb! But I loved it, I recommend it and unexceptional!

Amazing hostel. Great environment, clean and modern. Didn't get that dirty old feel you would at other hostels. Tons to do and very easy to meet other people. It's also in the center of the city so everything is within a 5 minute walk. Highly recommended.

Good secruity (lockers in the room for backpacks, lockers in courtyard, secruity guard). Sockets at every bed and good constructions so that other guests are not woken up by light.

Staff: very disrespectful and do not give you a proper toutour of the hostel. They just point fingers as if you are a dog. These poor people need not forget that it is us foreigners paying their wages. I think they get too comfortable and forget without us they are poor and hopeless.

Super location and very cool atmosphere ... Facilities okay so good value for money ! Definitely recommand it

Cleaned daily and well. Book a room with less beds to avoid smells or lines. TV/game area does not work, but who would need that. Only things that would be nice and cost minimal - provide towels for use, and soap. But super cheap to purchase next doors. Bar had great drinks and great food.

Great hostel, the only negative was that the gap between the top bunk and the ceiling was small (you couldn't sit up in bed), making getting in and out of bed a little awkward.

• 25th Aug 2015

My friends and I stayed at Milhouse before and after we did the Inca Trail. It was honestly my favorite hostel experience. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. They had all sorts of great tips for exploring Cusco, and they answered all of our annoying tourist questions (we had a lot). The bar staff upstairs was even friendlier and they had unique traveler perspectives on the city. They made us feel right at home and treated us like life-long friends. We loved our stay!

• 24th Aug 2015

We were a little spoiled and got a 4 person suite. But besides that, the lobby and courtyards were awesome places to hang out and meet up with other travelers! Breakfast was delicious, and the location was fantastic. Thanks guys, this was one of my favorite hostels to stay at!

Mil house hostel is an awesome place to stay at and provided a good experience for us while at Cuzco. Good location close to the main square and the markets. Excellent free breakfast provided. Bars open until late night with music. staff were friendly but very slow. The rooms were good with graffiti all around providing a nice ambiance. The hostel has a proper storage system in place for bags. Would definitely recommend the place.

Milhouse is an awesome hostel located in a very good location in Cusco. The hostel has a great atmosphere and clean and comfortable rooms. Great place to stay before embarking on the Inca Trail!

Hostel was extremely clean with excellent facilities. Very close to the square, excellent location. Worth spending a bit more for a small dorm.

• 15th Aug 2015

Only one bathroom outside of your room, there were lines frequently

Nice location and very convenient bar/restaurant. Staff was nice and we had an option to leave our bags locked up when we left on a mountain trek. We felt very comfortable doing this and had no problems. Only problem was wifi was very poor in the rooms but there were cool common areas and bar that had perfect reception.