Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

The hostel is clean and the breakfast is good. The showers weren't top notch and the atmosphere isn't great - we ended up going to the wild rover several times for the atmosphere.

This hostel is a big hostel, lots of people to socialize with. Beautiful courtyards and clean facilities. Good location, but the WiFi is terrible, the breakfast buffet mediocre, not very good amenities, and the non Peruvian staff very standoffish for the comparatively high prices you pay for dorm accommodation.

Great hostel and great enviroment. So close to the main square.

Nice hostel to spend the night in, but we were only here one night because we were just passing through town to get to Machu Picchu. The hostel was nice with good common spaces (they would be great in nice weather) and very nice beds, but the wi-fi was awful. It was also in a good location that was pretty close to the main square.

We stayed in 4 different rooms over a week, including private and dorms.. some rooms are great, some not so great. Beautiful building, great breakfast, great location. Some staff were really friendly and helpful, others not so much. The travel agent was terrible... book your trips through one of the other hundred agents in cusco. Overall though we loved it.

If you wanna meet young travelers and have a good time near everything, this is a good place to do that. If you wanna get your beauty sleep it can be tricky with the loud music emanating from the bar. I also had loud roommates, but that's just down to luck. Staff always helpful, big hostel is pretty clean.

My room was damp and smelly and I'm pretty sure it's the reason I got ill in Cusco. When they say Millhouse is a party hostel they mean it. I hardly slept a wink the whole time I was there. There is no such thing as a quiet room at the Millhouse Cusco because the music just echoes through the courtyard. BUT, if you can't beat them, join them! I really liked the staff here and had a night out or two with them by Plaza de Armas, which was a couple of minues walk around the corner.

Great hostel, but expencive.. Nice bar and good breakfast if you Want to pay for it..

I have stayed in Milhouse in BA twice, and it is SO much better. This hostel had a great location, clean, and worth your money I guess. Although they forgot to pick us up for one tour and we lost 2h of it, Juan from the travel desk was really nice - but please improve this service. Staff was overall helpful. Showers suck! If you have tours booked and plan to do things early morning, stay here ONLY if you're not near the party place. Otherwise, forget it - it is ridiculously noisy till 3am.

Wifi in the rooms does not really work, even net is available. Most probably a malconfiguration. 6 bed room i have been in was a little bit stinky/muffy. breakfast is over my expectations, get corn flakes, bread, few fruits, eggs to be ordered...

I stayed at both Loki and Milhouse during my stay in Cusco (3 nights each in a private double room). Milhouse is a nicer hostel, but Loki is where it's at If you're looking for that hard-drinking, sexually charged party atmosphere. Loki was also cheaper for a standard double (but not as nice). You could always stay at Milhouse and visit the bar at Loki... I guess it all depends on how badly you want to be able to sleep during your stay in Cusco!

Very good party hostel. The rooms are spacious, but smell à bit funny. The beds are really nice and breakfast is okay. Not much to complain about.

Wifi was patchy and staff seemed puzzled by how to reboot the router. But hell, we weren't in Cusco to peruse the Internet. Would have been nice, though, to check email more readily. Great hostel otherwise. My favorite bolthole of choice when next I am in Cusco. And I shall be in Cusco again. Beds were comfy and well outfitted with individual reading light and power point. Well done, Millhouse.

1 2 Next » last »