Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

My room was damp and smelly and I'm pretty sure it's the reason I got ill in Cusco. When they say Millhouse is a party hostel they mean it. I hardly slept a wink the whole time I was there. There is no such thing as a quiet room at the Millhouse Cusco because the music just echoes through the courtyard. BUT, if you can't beat them, join them! I really liked the staff here and had a night out or two with them by Plaza de Armas, which was a couple of minues walk around the corner.

Great hostel, but expencive.. Nice bar and good breakfast if you Want to pay for it..

I have stayed in Milhouse in BA twice, and it is SO much better. This hostel had a great location, clean, and worth your money I guess. Although they forgot to pick us up for one tour and we lost 2h of it, Juan from the travel desk was really nice - but please improve this service. Staff was overall helpful. Showers suck! If you have tours booked and plan to do things early morning, stay here ONLY if you're not near the party place. Otherwise, forget it - it is ridiculously noisy till 3am.

Wifi in the rooms does not really work, even net is available. Most probably a malconfiguration. 6 bed room i have been in was a little bit stinky/muffy. breakfast is over my expectations, get corn flakes, bread, few fruits, eggs to be ordered...

1 2 3 Next » last »