Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

Definitely a party hostel! Staff are amazing and in a great location! Highly recommend for anyone staying in BA.

Nothing much to say. Good hostel

Good size rooms, only issue is that the top bunks are really difficult to get up on! Good security with a big cage to keep your bag in and a guy on the front door most of the time. Tour offices on site, and very close to the main square. Big communal areas, but whilst we stayed it was having renovation work so the bar/outdoor patio area was a building site.

Great location, though we did get mugged literally in front of the door one night and despite there being a security guard nobody came to our yells. Wifi isn't great but the rest is ok. Not really much of a social atmosphere.

Overall I had a good stay at millhouse hostel . I went with a friend there before doing the in a trail 4 day trek . The breakfast , room and atmosphere in the hostel was great . There was works going on but apart from some days the work starting early it was a good stay . We were glad our private room was facing the courtyard as it was quieter . My only complaint would be the wifi - it's rubbish and you will struggle to use it anywhere in the hostel .

a very very great and helpful staff, got sick and had to go to a hospital, the staff helped me out a big time and organized me a lovely private clinic and a nice doctor to come in a short time, was able to leave in a secure place our bags to go to the machupicchu trail, rooms were cleaned every day, huge commune area and excellent location, i highly recommend this place

It is a really good hostel. However the Wi-Fi is slow, the breakfast not really good and there were renovation during our stay, so all activities were cancelled and there was not really good atmosphere.

Great hostel! The rooms are very nice (good bed and hot shower) and the common area has a nice atmosphere. The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast has plenty of good food - it could only start a bit earlier.

this is the hotel that suitable for backpackers, they care about us so much (for instance there is a quiet period with no music so we can relax/sleep well) as well, the staff (Vladimir) is so helpfull. Room and bathroom are clean and tidy, janitors are well trained and friendly

We stayed in a private room with it's own bathroom and it was really nice clean and spacious. The breakfast of fruit, cereal and bread was much better than other places we stayed as it was self served. They also let us store luggage for a week which was amazing!

Staff very helpfull and atentious. Very well located close to the main points of interest. Breakfast is good, with fruits. Good and hot shower. Bad points: top beds in share dorms, you really don't have space be sit on the bed. This is too much unconfortable. My staying had a problem with an old man in the dorm, who used to pie on the floor with toilet door opened and Making noises. Despite I can't guilt the hostel for this, of course.

Weak Wi-Fi

Milhouse was in an excellent location close to the main square. The rooms were very clean (cleaned daily) and the staff were friendly. A decent breakfast was available with the hostel arranging tours and a Bamba office (adventure bus travel) being on site. They were going through some building works at the time we stayed which was impacting on some of the communal areas (making them smaller) as well as the size of the bar. It was helpful having luggage storage and the hostel felt secure.

The location was good and the rooms were clean. Unfortuantely the kitchen was not in use and there wasn't much happening in the bar area. Breakfast was poor.

The hotel is big and looks to have many activities but when I went, it was in remodeling and did not look glorious. What I did not like was that there is a bath room in the dorm room, I prefer a shared bathroom, because otherwise makes disturb your roommates and sometimes the fourth is due to stinky bathroom. I loved that each bed had a lamp and to explain the difference between Peruvian pipes and our pipes in order to don't throw paper in the toilet

Work men in the bar/to room had it closed. No discount offered

After having such a wonderful time at Milhouse BA I expected equally good things in Cusco, but unfortunately I was bitterly disappointed. They did not disclose at the time of booking that most of the hostel is under renovations and therefore there is NO atmosphere or available common room. Very disappointing if you are travelling alone as I was. The result was a wasted space and absolutely no interaction activities or sociability between guests. In the end of moved hostels.

Podrían mejorar los baños pero fuera de eso esta increíble, super recomendable

One key for our room of four?

Close to the main square, really nice hanging out areas, the first room we stayed in was a little dark, damp, but overall great place, I'd definitely go back.