Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

This is a perfect hostel in general, good place to relax after hard trip form the mountain, breakfast is very good but would be better if it start an hour early because most of the trip from Cusco start so early, without a kitchen is a pity, its so important for long time traveler.

Very nice hostel. Big rooms! The only bad part was the bar was always empty.

My first hostel in many years and what a pleasant experience! The rooms were clean, the beds big and confortable, staff friendly and helpful, atmosphere great and superb location! The food and prices in the bar were also really good! This hostel got everything for a good stay!

Helpful and friendly staff. Cool bar, cheap beer. Walking distance to everywhere in Cusco. I definitely enjoyed staying there.

I've traveled a lot and this hostel by far is my favorite. Staff are very friendly, location is a best in cusco, the room was very clean to a hotel standard. Make sure to stay here and don't waste your time looking for other places.

• 15th Aug 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. The dorms were comfortable, and I liked how each bed had a power socket for charging stuff. The hostel itself is huge and can feel a bit empty at times, and after staying at the Milhouse in BA was a little disappointed that the bar was always deserted. On the plus, the hostel is really close to the bars and clubs around the main square.

I'd really recommend this Hostel. It's nearly of good points of the city, the rooms are comfortable and the staff helped me and my friends a lot! The bar of the hostel is the best on Cusco, with a really good view!

best hostel ever !!!

Perfect hostel! The hole place looks amazing, very big building with nice bar area and big space to hang around. We had a great tume there!

Hola, Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us such a nice review, we really appreciate it =). Greetings from all the staff from Milhouse Cusco!

1 2 3 Next » last »