Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

We enjoyed ourselves here. It´s called a party hostel, but we didn´t party. We liked going to the bar/restaurant on the top floor any time of day and it was a really chill atmosphere. The only complaint I have is the bass from the bar at night literally can be heard from anywhere in the hostel and it´s unbearably bassy in the bar anytime of day. I had ear plugs, so it was ok, but I thought it was unnessesary to have so much distorted bass for any type of music!

Helpful staff when there were issues with the room. Wasn't much atmosphere when we were there. Nice enough hostel otherwise. WiFi didn't always work that great.

There were roaches in the basement bathroom, but every other part seemed fine. Good breakfast, buffet style. It is definitely a party hostel, but there are two locations so the party switches between the two. Most of the staff is very helpful. The location is good and right next to a subway stop.

this is the second time i stayed here and i will happily stay there again. the beds are comfy, the staff are really helpful and the breakfast is amazing - free scambled eggs!!!

Nice staff, good bar, good rooms. Liked the breakfast! This is a party place, you have to know it can get loud at night. They organize something every night. Especially the free walking tour was awesome!

Milhouse hostel has a great breakfast and beds are comfy. They have great staff who helped me with everything from where to eat/shop/sightsee to activating my peruvian sim card to helping me with lost luggage! they are fun, friendly and professional. I stayed with them again later in my trip. The bar is great with games, specials and food. You can smoke in the bar which is kind of not so great but no one seemed bothered. This is a middle range price hostel and worth it.

Friendly staff, lovely double room, good breakfast, a little hard to find but fairly central location, perfect for young backpackers and there are lots of tour agencies there so very useful if you are planning trips to Machu Picchu.

if your room is close to the bar do not expect to sleep until it shuts down. Other than that is a great place to stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »