Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

+ Very cool interior, ethnic, eclectic, has good vibe. Great view over city from the balcony at breakfast. Have all tours representative there. - Old building=old dusty feeling, could be cleaner. Wi-fi was patchy, didn't work in evening when everyone is back from trips.

Besides one female staff who was slightly rude, this place was fantastic. Very nice rooms and facilities. Cool vibe. Lots to do and a FANTASTIC breakfast compared to most places we stayed! The tour company within the hostel is also very convenient and affordable. We had a lot of fun here!

Great breakfast! The private rooms are very comfortable. Really good atmosphere. Definitely a hostel I would recommend. Only down side, the main foyer is very noisy at night. Bad for light sleepers.

The bar is awesome and the people who work there are very very nice! The building is beautiful, too.

Smelly bathrooms,

the location was perfect, near the main plaza. the hostel itself was a bit loud. staff was okay, sometimes a bit moodily. breakfast and food in general was very good. internet didnt work in the room, just downstairs.

Very good hostel to stay in Cusco, fully recommended.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Great staff, location, definitely recommend ....

• 28th Apr 2015

Milhouse cusco is my favourite hostel to date in South America. Cheap beers, good atmosphere, good staff and all the facilities you would expect from a hostel. Rooms were clean and all ensuite, although some slightly cramped, but good showers and lockers for all your belongings. Breakfast is really good for a hostel, lots of fresh fruit, cereal, bread/jam, juice and scrambled eggs. Good value for money, recommend!!

The staff of the bar are really nice but the frent desk not that nice. Little helpful

I loved Milhouse! Eventhough I'm not into all that partying all the time. My room was away from the bar, so I did not hear a thing during the night. Breakfast was good with fresh fruit and fresh delivered bread everyday. I saw a guy some mornings coming with the bread. I stayed there after my tour to Machu Picchu and Manu NP. Both stays were good and staff are very friendly!

Staff on restaurant/bar at breakfast could be nicer ... :/

Good location for a stay in Cusco! Although not the craziest party hostel, it was nice if you are with a group of friends! clean, wifi was decent in the entrance of the hostel, not as great in the rooms! Hot water worked pretty well :) good water pressure!

• 18th Apr 2015

Great staff. The room was really good I took a double. The breakfast was also good and every night has something at the bar.

• 18th Apr 2015

Hostel was great - easy check in, a "guard" at the door who made sure we had wrist bands, and excellent room (we had the private double bed with our own full bathroom). The facilities were amazing and it looked like there was SO MUCH to do as far as the hostel goes - it looks like Milhouse organizes a lot of their own trips in and around the Cusco / greater area. Every night they also have a theme - we were able to experience Pizza Night and it was great! Good atmosphere with great people.

Milhouse is a typical backpacker hostel with bunk beds and large lockers - the shower was good and the facilities clean. They held our stuff while we went to Machu Piccu. Young vibe.

The hostel is in a very good location and one of the very few having a very hot shower with good water pressure. Nice activities at the bar upstairs, drinking games and salsa lessons. Pizza is awful tho. Staff always available even if not really enthusiastic to help. WIFI is terrible in the whole structure, signal doesn't arrive to the rooms and in the common areas is very very poor. Someone entered in the room (that was locked) to "make the beds", result in one of us getting his money stolen.

Gosh! Never in my life have I slept at such a disgusting dorm. Trash everywhere, old food in the corner, bathroom super dirty and smells like he door haven't been open for days.! I'm not picky but this experience is the worst I have had as a backpacker. It's does not live up to what Milhouse stand for.

This place literally has the best free breakfast in Peru. We stayed here before and after the Machu Picchu trek - was great for a night's sleep. The bar is ok for a few drinks as well.

This is Definitely a PARTY Hostel with Loud Echoing Center Common Areas (It seems like everyone is Yelling all the time from Early Morning to Late Night) The Dorms seem OK with Individual Plugs & Lamps so at least they are Trying, but they just can't avoid the Noise!! Only for Young Party Crowd!!