Milhouse Hostel - Cusco Reviews

Calle Quera 270, Cusco, Peru

AMAZING, relaxing hostel! Beautiful location, safe and comfortable rooms with lockers for backpacks (bring a lock), free breakfast with bread/jam/fruit/scrambled eggs (gotta ask). Coca tea around for free all the time! Staff knowledgeable and friendly; let us use their computers to print documents we needed for travel to Bolivia! They held our extra luggage while we did the Salkantay Trek for four days, for free! and then let us shower for free when we came back. Fun bar with great drinks too!

• 7th Jun 2015

Great location, super close to the main square.

This is a great hostel! we made this our base while we went on tours. The room we had was large with good beds and a good size bathroom. it was very secure and the staff couldnt do enough. If you want to party there is a bar that got lively on more than one night we were there but this did not affect our room with noise as we were based in the courtyard. It is also in a great location just 2 blocks from the main square. Best Hostel we stayed in during our trip!

Front desk staff was so friendly and helpful! Very clean but spend the extra money for the 4-bed dorms as the 8-bed rooms can get very crowded and stuffy!

Good hostel, bit confused with thier online bookings though- booked a 29sole room but when I went to extend my stay they told me the room I was in was I fact 35s, my fault for not booking longer I guess. Clean, nice beds, warm showers, nice breakfast in friendly bar, close to everything. Just a biiiit too expensive (my Peruvian standards)

I love the atmosphere of Milhouse - the folks coming through are nice, and the property is HUGE! There's always something to do in the hostel, if you're just not feeling up to a day on the town, but it's also located 1 block away from the main old-town district, making everything incredibly easy to access. My only issue is that the guests are LOUD, and nothing seems to be enforced when it comes to quiet hours.

People somehow do not understand the concept of quiet hours. The court yards echo sound and makes hard for a siesta.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »