8.8
Fabulous 273 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 273 Total Reviews
Milingona Hostel Located at Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, , Tirana.
Albania
Tirana 000 Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2
88% 273
41.3386668 19.8278157
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

Off season so only a few guests, location is good. fair walk from the centre but shops and good food nearby. Yuri is an excellent host. Breakfast is basic but plenty to get the day started. Bathroom is very clean and nice but in-season maybe a bit hard for 16 people to use at once. Overall had a good stay at hostel even if Tirana wasn't for me. Only -s Was given wrong instructions to Shkodër bus (their map is correct tho). Was ?nd repeatedly 4 payment for 1 beer for no reason - spoiled my stay.

29th Apr 2016

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The owners and staff made me feel like I was part of a big family. We had hours of conversations talking about everything under the sun. I'm very sad that I had to leave. The hostel is in a great location, about 10 minutes from the city center. If you have any questions about where to go, what to do, and where to stuff your face with traditional Albanian food, just ask. This is the best place to stay in Tirana!

27th Apr 2016

I felt very welcome at milingona. There was fresh food in the evening and always drinks being shared. It was a very open and friendly atmosphere. I wish the shower facilities were better equipped for the number of people staying at the hostel, but that was such a minor complaint. The excellent company overshadowed any faults. Highly recommend staying here! I was the only female traveller there, but never felt unsafe.

8th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel with very nice hosts. Thank you!

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2016

My stay at Milingona hostel was wonderful! I even returned two weeks later, and had the opportunity to try out the brand new hostel, also a highly recommended place! Even more than the cosy bedrooms, the basic and clean bathroom, basic and good breakfast, and the cosy balkony with a view on mount Dajti (and walls with memorie drawings of previous guest), I enjoyed the warm hearts of the hosts and other guests. I didn't feel "just" a guest, but one of the Milingona family :-) thank you!

26th Feb 2016

The best staff I have ever known, thank you so much for your hospitality!!!

16th Feb 2016

I really enjoyed staying here and met some very nice people here. I truly felt at home, in large part because of the super-friendly cat! One small negative: I was a little disappointed by the breakfast, which was very basic (less than 1 loaf of bread, a couple of tomatoes, some cheese, 1 small pot of coffee, 1 pot of tea ... to share between the whole hostel).

26th Dec 2015
5.4

I cannot believe how highly this hostel is rated. Was there in December, so yes it's cold, but it was actually freezing in the rooms. They refused to turn on any heat. I had 3 blankets, big ones, on me, but even those weren't enough, I was still freezing in every room of the place. The kitchen is mediocre at best, with hot plates and no stove. Beds are comfy, wifi is good. Staff was friendly, maybe even too friendly and a bit intrusive. Wouldn't stay here EVER again. Only 1 bathroom for every1

15th Dec 2015

Very nice!!@

7th Dec 2015
8.0

nice owner and stuff.... i like the hostel...