Superb 280 Total Reviews
Superb 280 Total Reviews
Milingona Hostel Located at Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, , Tirana.
Albania
Tirana 000 Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2
91% 280
41.3386668 19.8278157
    Rooms available

• libbyruck542
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

THIS IS FOR MILIGONA CITY CENTER HOSTEL we accidentally went to this hostel instead of the above but I have been told they are equal, aside from price, the incredibly wonderful receptionist allowed us to stay for the same price (one night only) and was more than accommodating with her information flyers and advice!! Free breakfast!! And such a nice atmosphere with so many travellers and such good staff with local knowledge

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Even though there was no water for showers when I stayed it was still amazing. The staff at this hostel are some of the friendliest and most accommodating people you will ever meet. Their dogs are beautiful and the hang out areas create such a chilled out atmosphere. Would definitely stay again.

3rd Jul 2016
7.1

Thank you Julietta for cycling to meet us, you are most kind

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

Awesome hostel! Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice atmosphere.

15th May 2016

Would 100% stay here over and over and over!!! BEST STAFF! AMAZING BREAKFAST!! Great location!! Hands down, such a great hostel to stay at in Tirana! Don't even think about it, just book the hostel and you won't be disappointed. We have been traveling for 5 months and we didn't want to leave!

5th May 2016

Off season so only a few guests, location is good. fair walk from the centre but shops and good food nearby. Yuri is an excellent host. Breakfast is basic but plenty to get the day started. Bathroom is very clean and nice but in-season maybe a bit hard for 16 people to use at once. Overall had a good stay at hostel even if Tirana wasn't for me. Only -s Was given wrong instructions to Shkodër bus (their map is correct tho). Was ?nd repeatedly 4 payment for 1 beer for no reason - spoiled my stay.

29th Apr 2016

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The owners and staff made me feel like I was part of a big family. We had hours of conversations talking about everything under the sun. I'm very sad that I had to leave. The hostel is in a great location, about 10 minutes from the city center. If you have any questions about where to go, what to do, and where to stuff your face with traditional Albanian food, just ask. This is the best place to stay in Tirana!

27th Apr 2016

I felt very welcome at milingona. There was fresh food in the evening and always drinks being shared. It was a very open and friendly atmosphere. I wish the shower facilities were better equipped for the number of people staying at the hostel, but that was such a minor complaint. The excellent company overshadowed any faults. Highly recommend staying here! I was the only female traveller there, but never felt unsafe.

8th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel with very nice hosts. Thank you!

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2016

My stay at Milingona hostel was wonderful! I even returned two weeks later, and had the opportunity to try out the brand new hostel, also a highly recommended place! Even more than the cosy bedrooms, the basic and clean bathroom, basic and good breakfast, and the cosy balkony with a view on mount Dajti (and walls with memorie drawings of previous guest), I enjoyed the warm hearts of the hosts and other guests. I didn't feel "just" a guest, but one of the Milingona family :-) thank you!