Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

Great hostel and very friendly staff, really enjoyed our stay. Thank you Uli for being a fantastic host!

• 21st Jul 2014

very good hostel they borrow bikes to guests COMPLEMENTARY. facilities as one would expect them

• 21st Jul 2014

A wonderful hostel 15-min walk from the center of Tirana. The staff was quite knowledgeable and helpful whether you wanted to know about the history of the country under the communist period or where there's live music in the city each night! The fact that a complimentary breakfast and free bike rental was included in the price is just a bonus. All in all, a bit of a hike from the city center, but well worth it.

• 20th Jul 2014

I loved my stay at Milingona! It is a very cozy and clean place. The managers of the hostel are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Juli, Verona, Zhujeta, and Rob are very welcoming and can answer all your questions about Tirana. The terrace overlooking Mt. Dajti and the free bicycle hire are big bonuses. Definitely recommended!

I enjoyed my stay in Tirana. The hostel has a very friendly staff and nice rooms. There's not really much more to say. Nice hostel, nice people. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Albania is great. The people are so friendly. And so is this hostel. The atmosphere was very relaxing and comfortable. Its a family business and so you get that personal touch. An abundance of knowledge from staff to advise me with my travels. They are in touch with good local projects and give good advice that is away from the typical touristy track. Thank you Milingona!

• 24th Jun 2014

its lovely hostel and you feel like at home especially staff is perfect whenever you need helps Yuli is there,he is good man and ı recommend this hostel to everybody

A little hard to find initially but the staff was very friendly and very helpful! There are some really cool people to meet there!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A nice hostel but there are definitely better out there in Tirana. However, i Woke up the first morning with bites all over my body, and started to have a strong immunoreaction to them. Obvious bed bug bites, but the staff denied they had bed bugs, as no one else had been bitten, and it takes a few days to show - despite my i strong reaction to them anyway. I had not eaten anything strange or unusual amd stayed a week in the last hostel. I changed hostels paying full price for the bed bugs.

Dear Christine, Im very sorry to read your comment and that you have expected something we didn't do for you. Next time please just ask. We do a lot for our guest and we try very hard to make everyone happy, but is difficult. We are very careful about bedbugs that the guest bring from their traveling. The only reason why our staff has insisted is because not longer than two days before your arrival the hostel was checked by expert. Hope you will understand our concerns. Please visit us again.

Hostel is approx twenty minute walk from main square. Lovely terrace to relax on and kitchen facilities, free breakfast. Staff are helpful in navigating around the complex bus system in Tirana! Bathrooms are not completely clean but not too bad. Overall good value

Located quite a walk from the center. Try to choose the room with a window. Staff is awesome. Breakfast is awesome too:-)

Good location and kind staff

Nice hostel with great terrace. Staff is very warm and helpful.

Beautiful dorms with 1950-1960 retro vintage decoration and furniture. Friendly staff, simple breakfast in the morning. Good location with mountain view. Door of the rooms cannot be locked. Recommended and good value.

I was sick as a dog at this hostel because of something I picked up in another country. The people there treated me wonderful and got me to a hospital. Lovely feel about this place and wonderful management. Top stuff.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The staff were really friendly and eager to help.