Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

I can safely recommend this hostel. I have no complaints. The advantage is the free breakfast, location near the center of Tirana (about 15 minutes of walk), and a terrace where you can relax, chat with other guests of the, or plan the next day. During my stay I did not find any disadvantages.

Homely atmosphere with Yoga the dog but......hostel a little hard to find and breakfast could be improved (coffee or tea at hand)!

• 31st Mar 2015

staff very friendly and cooperative, the food always fresh and good. Accomodation chip and confortable. Nice stay.

staff kind and cooperative, frendly athmosfere. The food was fresh and good. Enjoyable stay.

The staff need to focus their attention on the hostel & its daily opperation rather than starting another hostel and attending university all at the same time.

• 27th Feb 2015

I don't recommend 6 bed dorm in WINTER. It was below 0 degree, no a/c or radiator. I asked STAFF using a tiny heater. But I could use it for only 1HOUR! It was so COLD!! When I told the situation, STAFF said "This is HOSTEL not hotel. My DOG's house is outside." Hey, Am I a DOG? Did I stay here for free? 9e! Every hostel is not like this. I don't expect high quality, but Should I get training for sleeping in 0 degrees? So I called the boss. He apologized and gave the heater. But It was useless.

This is such a lovely hostel and I highly recommend it! The location is great--it is very safe and within walking distance of everything--and the hostel is very clean and brightly decorated, with a full kitchen and a comfortable common room. The best part of Milingona though is the staff, who are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Stay here when you go to Tirana!

Loved this place and the great atmosphere created around the Hostel. With an amazing staff that is helpful and super friendly..Man they know everything just ask them. The breakfast they offer its perfect energy and one of the best breakfast I've had so far in my long trip. The hostel crew offers a free walking tour too and it just makes everything great. I love my stay there, I loved the people working there and the comfy big rooms they offer for very small price. Great Value for money. GREAT

• 15th Nov 2014