Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

Nice hostel with great terrace. Staff is very warm and helpful.

Beautiful dorms with 1950-1960 retro vintage decoration and furniture. Friendly staff, simple breakfast in the morning. Good location with mountain view. Door of the rooms cannot be locked. Recommended and good value.

I was sick as a dog at this hostel because of something I picked up in another country. The people there treated me wonderful and got me to a hospital. Lovely feel about this place and wonderful management. Top stuff.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The staff were really friendly and eager to help.

Loved milingona! Spent New Years here! Wonderful friendy staff. Very helpful. They put on a dinner for New Years. Willing to help with any questions or problems I had. Very happy! Thanks guys for a wonderful time in Tirana