Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

A very friendly and home-like place. Actually I will call it a home away from home. The owner is extremely nice and offers valuable information. I would come back anytime.

We loved this hostel and Tirana! We had the private room and it was lovely having our own balcony. The couple and staff who run the hostel were extremely welcoming and gave great tips on things to do and where to go, highly recommend!

I wish there were more showers/bathrooms (only 3 for 20+ beds. Kinda cramped, but overalll- great and oh so helpful staff! I love them! :) Thanks for the amazing tips and breakfast and stay!

the good atmosphere impresses me, wish I could stay one more night. I love the cozy living room and the balcony, and also the Yoga, lovely puppy

Lovely lovely staffs and dog!!! Really comfortable atmosphere. A bit far to central and bus stops. But that area also really nice, there is cheap pizza store just 10 seconds,kiosk as well. Thank you very much! Highly recommend!!!

THE BEST HOSTEL IN EUROPE!!!, friendly helpful wonderful people, amazing atmosphere you should go here and see for yourself. awesomeness

Having booked one night and ending up staying four in total is a good start. Milingona is a really chill place with a homely feel and great hosts. It has a decent amount of beds but it still felt like being at home. Had a great time there, met nice people, great atmosphere and enjoyed it overall. Maybe placed a little bit off the main areas of interest in the city or from a transport point of view but they make it work and are sincerely interested in you and for you to have a good stay.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel very much! The location is within walking distance from the square and many restaurants. The owners were extremely welcoming and accommodating! The hostel has home-like feeling and we will definitely return when we visit Tirana again!

Really good stay at Milingona hostel. The owners and staff are really friendly and helpful. I loved it

We booked a double room and it was really nice with lovely interieur design. Breakfast is really tasty and lovely prepared. They have also a very chilly balcony with a hamac.We would definitey stay there again!

Nice place to land in Tirana. Loved Yoga the friendly dog! :)

Absolutely recommended: because of location, cleanliness, facilities and so on... But specially because of great welcome and care for needs of guests. Everything done without any formalism. Then... thanx to Andre for friendly kindness, thanx Juli for big simpathy, thanx to Anjeza for nice smiles and very pleasant conversation. Special thank you to Yoga for being as she is... Hope to meet you again! Franco

Really cute place, just a little far from downtown (at least half hour walk). Good, simple breakfast!

Becuse its a very nice place,not far from center,also there are bicycles they offer to guests. Staff is very kind and hospitable. The hostel is a bit of vintage style,very clean. Really a great place,AMAZING people (expecially Ania and and Verona). :)))

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Albania

I can safely recommend this hostel. I have no complaints. The advantage is the free breakfast, location near the center of Tirana (about 15 minutes of walk), and a terrace where you can relax, chat with other guests of the, or plan the next day. During my stay I did not find any disadvantages.

Homely atmosphere with Yoga the dog but......hostel a little hard to find and breakfast could be improved (coffee or tea at hand)!

• 31st Mar 2015

staff very friendly and cooperative, the food always fresh and good. Accomodation chip and confortable. Nice stay.

staff kind and cooperative, frendly athmosfere. The food was fresh and good. Enjoyable stay.

The staff need to focus their attention on the hostel & its daily opperation rather than starting another hostel and attending university all at the same time.

• 27th Feb 2015