Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

Absolutely recommended: because of location, cleanliness, facilities and so on... But specially because of great welcome and care for needs of guests. Everything done without any formalism. Then... thanx to Andre for friendly kindness, thanx Juli for big simpathy, thanx to Anjeza for nice smiles and very pleasant conversation. Special thank you to Yoga for being as she is... Hope to meet you again! Franco

I can safely recommend this hostel. I have no complaints. The advantage is the free breakfast, location near the center of Tirana (about 15 minutes of walk), and a terrace where you can relax, chat with other guests of the, or plan the next day. During my stay I did not find any disadvantages.

Homely atmosphere with Yoga the dog but......hostel a little hard to find and breakfast could be improved (coffee or tea at hand)!

• 31st Mar 2015

staff very friendly and cooperative, the food always fresh and good. Accomodation chip and confortable. Nice stay.

staff kind and cooperative, frendly athmosfere. The food was fresh and good. Enjoyable stay.

The staff need to focus their attention on the hostel & its daily opperation rather than starting another hostel and attending university all at the same time.

• 27th Feb 2015

I don't recommend 6 bed dorm in WINTER. It was below 0 degree, no a/c or radiator. I asked STAFF using a tiny heater. But I could use it for only 1HOUR! It was so COLD!! When I told the situation, STAFF said "This is HOSTEL not hotel. My DOG's house is outside." Hey, Am I a DOG? Did I stay here for free? 9e! Every hostel is not like this. I don't expect high quality, but Should I get training for sleeping in 0 degrees? So I called the boss. He apologized and gave the heater. But It was useless.

This is such a lovely hostel and I highly recommend it! The location is great--it is very safe and within walking distance of everything--and the hostel is very clean and brightly decorated, with a full kitchen and a comfortable common room. The best part of Milingona though is the staff, who are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Stay here when you go to Tirana!