Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

I cannot believe how highly this hostel is rated. Was there in December, so yes it's cold, but it was actually freezing in the rooms. They refused to turn on any heat. I had 3 blankets, big ones, on me, but even those weren't enough, I was still freezing in every room of the place. The kitchen is mediocre at best, with hot plates and no stove. Beds are comfy, wifi is good. Staff was friendly, maybe even too friendly and a bit intrusive. Wouldn't stay here EVER again. Only 1 bathroom for every1

Very nice!!@

nice owner and stuff.... i like the hostel...

I absolutely love this hostel. The owners are extremely welcoming and kind. They make you feel like you're a part of their family. Rooms are spacious. Living spaces are awesome. Breakfast is good. Owners are extremely helpful. This is one of my top three hostels! Highly highly highly recommend this place! :) I want to go back to Tirana just to stay there.

owner of the hostel is very kind, helpful and friendly. The hostel is located in very good place. Recommended.

Good hostel and nice staff! Very hard to find it tho. Nice free breakfast and good common spaces.

Pretty good hostel, friendly host and clean facilities. A bit quiet but expected at at the end of season, meaning however there was more space in the rooms I guess. Very cheap and great breakfast as far as hostels go :)

I've been to nearly every country in Europe and this is one of the best hostels I've seen. It's like staying in a spacious house with generous hosts. The balcony facing the mountains has a marvelous view, while the 10-bed dorm is a huge room that never felt crowded. The kitchen and common area has comfortable sofas, a great place to relax. Best of all is the included breakfast, with cheese, vegetables and filtered coffee. The owner was always cheerful and ready to help. Don't miss it !

Everything was nice. I highly recommend you to stay . Greets from Turkey .

The hostel is nice and has a lovely balcony. However, bathrooms for the downstairs dorms are way too small, very complicated to take a shower without wetting your clothes ...

Perfect. Spent an entire night talking to people from around the world over some brilliant beer from Kosovo that they serve.

Great hostel. Cute home feel. Very clean with helpful staff. Beautiful backyard with lots of trees, a hammock and cushions to laze around on. Makes socializing very easy when everyone wants to hang in the very welcoming communal areas. Kitchen facilities are good and the rooms are clean.

Stay here! Great hostel! Comfortable rooms, great atmosphere, everything is cleaned daily, free breakfast is one of the better ones, staff are amazing, good location near the mountain and the city centre, can't really say anything bad about it, arrived really early in the morning after a stupidly long bus ride, were shown straight to the beds and left to rest and sort things out later.

Great Hostel! Staff was lovely the baby is so adorable.

This is my favourite hostel! I have been before & I will definitely come back! The Bansky-style street art, plants and recycled furniture make it a feast for the eyes. The beds are comfortable and I've slept in both a 4 bed room and a 10 bed room and there are great showers - important after walking all day in the glorious heat! The staff (Matt and Mac) were so friendly and helpful, and the beautiful Zhu is Albanian so she knows everything you need to know and she speaks about 10 languages! :)

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Love this hostel... I felt like at home. Wanted to stay for two nights, and stayed longer. I travel alone and met super nice people there. The staff is friendly and helpful, everything was clean and the breakfast is very good. I definitely recommend this hostel... Next time, I'm in Tirana, I come back :)

great people at reception, very helpful and open. that compensate not very good location (quite far from centre, but reachable by foot) and only one bathroom.

Thanks to staff for help! Nice hostel, cosy and comfortable!

Guietta is the sweetest, most nicest most awesome loveable lady you'll ever hope to meet.... I was bummed out she got married while I was staying there! :'-( . But the staff are all great and couldnt help you enough. Wasn't ever up in time for breakfast but there's plenty of great take out places to eat that are dirt cheap within a 2min walk. Defo get the cable car (Teleferik) and go hiking up the mountain. Also do the walking tour.... but fun and a great way to stay in shape! :-)

Best choice to stay in Tirana) Nice yard, best staff, close both to mountains and the city center! Atmosphere is great) Thank you!