Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

The best hostel experience I have had, largely due to the staff. They were so good and helpful with everything and just a lot of fun to be around. Easy walk into the centre and to bus stops, bars etc. Great to finish off the nights with some Raki with Yuri!

• 28th Aug 2014

Great staff, best atmosphere ever!!!

We felt at home. Is there anything else to tell? :) João and Inês, Portugal

There was the best hostel staff we've ever met. Very nice and helpful.

Our stay in Milingona was just perfect. Robert warmly welcomed us, everything was nice, and last but not least, we met a lot of locals thanks to Sandro, who works there. We highly recommand this hostel ! Romain, Cecile and Simon, from France

great place to explore tirana from.people are the most important thing in life this hostel has the best people

What a warm hearted and open hearted staff! unforgettable! The spontaneous breakfast dance was a wonderful and unique experience ;-)

the staff is very nice. only 1 toilet (plus shower) but it's quite clean. however there's no locker but they are happy to keep your valuables in their safe.

Dear Lui thank you for staying with us. We have 4 showers and 4 toilets I think you have missed the rest of them. Hope to see you next time. Cheers

Excellent host and atmosphere. Juli/Yuli will go out of his way to help you. A++++

Great hostel and very friendly staff, really enjoyed our stay. Thank you Uli for being a fantastic host!

very good hostel they borrow bikes to guests COMPLEMENTARY. facilities as one would expect them

• 21st Jul 2014

A wonderful hostel 15-min walk from the center of Tirana. The staff was quite knowledgeable and helpful whether you wanted to know about the history of the country under the communist period or where there's live music in the city each night! The fact that a complimentary breakfast and free bike rental was included in the price is just a bonus. All in all, a bit of a hike from the city center, but well worth it.

• 20th Jul 2014

Milingona Hostel is the perfect place to be because of the friendly staff, rooms are fantastic, always clean, everything as a whole is amazing. I would strongly recommend staying here and the staff are always helping you making sure you stay in the best. Also in walking distance of the city centre.

• 19th Jul 2014

I loved my stay at Milingona! It is a very cozy and clean place. The managers of the hostel are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Juli, Verona, Zhujeta, and Rob are very welcoming and can answer all your questions about Tirana. The terrace overlooking Mt. Dajti and the free bicycle hire are big bonuses. Definitely recommended!

I enjoyed my stay in Tirana. The hostel has a very friendly staff and nice rooms. There's not really much more to say. Nice hostel, nice people. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Albania is great. The people are so friendly. And so is this hostel. The atmosphere was very relaxing and comfortable. Its a family business and so you get that personal touch. An abundance of knowledge from staff to advise me with my travels. They are in touch with good local projects and give good advice that is away from the typical touristy track. Thank you Milingona!

• 24th Jun 2014

its lovely hostel and you feel like at home especially staff is perfect whenever you need helps Yuli is there,he is good man and ı recommend this hostel to everybody

A little hard to find initially but the staff was very friendly and very helpful! There are some really cool people to meet there!

A nice hostel but there are definitely better out there in Tirana. However, i Woke up the first morning with bites all over my body, and started to have a strong immunoreaction to them. Obvious bed bug bites, but the staff denied they had bed bugs, as no one else had been bitten, and it takes a few days to show - despite my i strong reaction to them anyway. I had not eaten anything strange or unusual amd stayed a week in the last hostel. I changed hostels paying full price for the bed bugs.

Dear Christine, Im very sorry to read your comment and that you have expected something we didn't do for you. Next time please just ask. We do a lot for our guest and we try very hard to make everyone happy, but is difficult. We are very careful about bedbugs that the guest bring from their traveling. The only reason why our staff has insisted is because not longer than two days before your arrival the hostel was checked by expert. Hope you will understand our concerns. Please visit us again.

Hostel is approx twenty minute walk from main square. Lovely terrace to relax on and kitchen facilities, free breakfast. Staff are helpful in navigating around the complex bus system in Tirana! Bathrooms are not completely clean but not too bad. Overall good value