Milingona Hostel Reviews

Rruga Riza Cerova,Nr.197/2, Tirana, Albania

This is such a lovely hostel and I highly recommend it! The location is great--it is very safe and within walking distance of everything--and the hostel is very clean and brightly decorated, with a full kitchen and a comfortable common room. The best part of Milingona though is the staff, who are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Stay here when you go to Tirana!

Loved this place and the great atmosphere created around the Hostel. With an amazing staff that is helpful and super friendly..Man they know everything just ask them. The breakfast they offer its perfect energy and one of the best breakfast I've had so far in my long trip. The hostel crew offers a free walking tour too and it just makes everything great. I love my stay there, I loved the people working there and the comfy big rooms they offer for very small price. Great Value for money. GREAT

• 15th Nov 2014

I had a really good time at Milingona Hostel! First there is that beautiful created outside area and balkony, which gives good opportunity to socialize, having beers, games and music. The neighbourhood is much more interesting than the very center of Tirana, you can easily walk to the nearby second-hand-market and also to the fruits-and-vegtables market. Still, walking to the center is no problem. Best thing: Amazing Byrek just around the corner, made by two lovely women. Good vibes all around!

• 25th Oct 2014

I didn't like my stay there at all. First of all you need to be a hippie or on some kind of amazing trip to get an attention of hosts there. I asked if one of the guys could help me with booking a tour and I was completely ignored! My private room was so private that there were other people things and passports lying around. I asked for a glass and knife, was sent to the "kitchen"- couldn't even find a knife there... Location is not good either. After one night I moved to better place.

Dear Malgorzata, we are very sorry for this experience you had, and we are sorry we didn't get this feedback when you were staying with us as it seemed that you were having a great time in the terrace with the our staff. We could have improved if you would have let us know during your stay. We hope to have you an other time to make your stay unforgettable.

On the opposite side of the square from most bus stops so expect a far walk or to pay a little more for a taxi. There were 5 week old puppies when I was there which was FANTASTIC! People were able to walk through our room to get to theirs and there were no lockers. I didn't like that aspect at all. Staff was nice. Breakfast is included. My bad for the price.

Sandro is the man

• 10th Sep 2014

The best hostel experience I have had, largely due to the staff. They were so good and helpful with everything and just a lot of fun to be around. Easy walk into the centre and to bus stops, bars etc. Great to finish off the nights with some Raki with Yuri!

• 28th Aug 2014

Great staff, best atmosphere ever!!!

We felt at home. Is there anything else to tell? :) João and Inês, Portugal

There was the best hostel staff we've ever met. Very nice and helpful.

Our stay in Milingona was just perfect. Robert warmly welcomed us, everything was nice, and last but not least, we met a lot of locals thanks to Sandro, who works there. We highly recommand this hostel ! Romain, Cecile and Simon, from France

great place to explore tirana from.people are the most important thing in life this hostel has the best people

What a warm hearted and open hearted staff! unforgettable! The spontaneous breakfast dance was a wonderful and unique experience ;-)

the staff is very nice. only 1 toilet (plus shower) but it's quite clean. however there's no locker but they are happy to keep your valuables in their safe.

Dear Lui thank you for staying with us. We have 4 showers and 4 toilets I think you have missed the rest of them. Hope to see you next time. Cheers

Excellent host and atmosphere. Juli/Yuli will go out of his way to help you. A++++

Great hostel and very friendly staff, really enjoyed our stay. Thank you Uli for being a fantastic host!

very good hostel they borrow bikes to guests COMPLEMENTARY. facilities as one would expect them

• 21st Jul 2014

A wonderful hostel 15-min walk from the center of Tirana. The staff was quite knowledgeable and helpful whether you wanted to know about the history of the country under the communist period or where there's live music in the city each night! The fact that a complimentary breakfast and free bike rental was included in the price is just a bonus. All in all, a bit of a hike from the city center, but well worth it.

• 20th Jul 2014

Milingona Hostel is the perfect place to be because of the friendly staff, rooms are fantastic, always clean, everything as a whole is amazing. I would strongly recommend staying here and the staff are always helping you making sure you stay in the best. Also in walking distance of the city centre.

I loved my stay at Milingona! It is a very cozy and clean place. The managers of the hostel are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Juli, Verona, Zhujeta, and Rob are very welcoming and can answer all your questions about Tirana. The terrace overlooking Mt. Dajti and the free bicycle hire are big bonuses. Definitely recommended!