Mill Rest Hostel Reviews

49 Main Street,Bushmills, BT57 8QA, Antrim, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Huge hostel, used regularly for families and school groups. Room was freezing, I switched the radiator on but it went off in the night. Clean sheets and pillow case - but no duvet cover and mine looked dirty. There was a really really bad smell in the bathroom - I think something to do with the drains. I told reception though, and the guy - who was very nice seemed genuinely surprised and thanked me for letting him know. Walls need reprinting as are dirty. Nice lounge area with big warm fire.

We had 2 rooms on one for 3 no problem at all there and one for 6 and the shower was a problem in that room. I would use the hostel again if I was to go back there with a group of people as the location is great. We were a group of 9: kids adults one blind person and a guide dog and all worked really well.

• 4th Apr 2015

We came there in the evening to learn that the heating and hot water system wasn't working(Broken Pump!). We also got an E-Mail earlier to tell us about the Problems but we had no possibility to check our e-mails on the way. He told us that if we wish to stay he could give us two electric heaters to heat our room and he wouldn't charge us anything. We stayed and really enjoyed our stay. The room was warm, so was the common room with a nice fireplace and the shower in the morning was refreshing!