Mill Rest Hostel Reviews

49 Main Street,Bushmills, BT57 8QA, Antrim, Bushmills, Northern Ireland

We really enjoyed our stay at Mill Rest Hostel. We think that with a bit of colour and a bit more cool furniture you could do a lot that the atmosphere will be a lot warmer. Otherwise we really enjoyed our stay.

We enjoyed our stay here in early October. Beds were a little tough, but the room was spacious and the water was hot in the shower! The shower flooring is quite tough to stand on, but that may be so you don't take a long shower? I'm not sure. The management was super nice and friendly. Thanks again for a great place to stay!

• 8th Oct 2015

Very nice staff and in the middle of Bushmills. There is a central and other options near by. Easy walking distance to trails etc. The facilities were very clean. Considering the price, thus location was a great value. Only thing I would change would be extending the wifi beyond the lounge area. Would stay again.

I loved this hostel. The location is great, easy to find and access. Parking was not onsite but extremely close. It had a really great feel to it, very relaxing and welcoming. The manager was very helpful. Particularly noted that the dorm was well set out (the one I was in had a mezzanine level that added character) and bathroom was great and very clean - a joy to use after some not so good hostel experiences!

• 20th Sep 2015

My only issue was the wifi signal didn't extend past the reception area.

I made my booking through www.hostelworld.com for a bed in a female dorm. However, when I got to the hostel it appeared that they only had shared dorms. The man at the reception of Bushmills Mill Rest Hostel was very friendly and could place me in a room with only women. A tip for www.hostelworld.com to maybe change that on the website, so other travellers who really count on a female dorm won't be in the same situation. Friendly staff, good location and communal area's.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Overall my stay was fine! I would suggest having soap at all the sinks and improving the kitchen sink so the hot water doesn't spray all over the place when turned on! There weren't clean dish rags for washing dishes and the kitchen was a little dirty. Most of the tables in the dining room were broken and the lounge area was very outdated.The pillows and mattresses very very hard. Wifi is only available in the uncomfortable lounge. However, the location is great and the showers were hot.

• 19th Aug 2015

The staff was super helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed our visit and our stay at the hostel! Thank you.

• 16th Aug 2015

We had a private room, what was nice and the beds were good. Also it was quiet. The bathroom (ensuite) was a bit dirty and the kitchen as well. The two wardens were a bit unfriendly, but we enjoyed our stay anyway-