7.9
Very Good 135 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 135 Total Reviews
Millenium House Located at Subida el Peral n60, Plaza Justicia, , Valparaiso.
Chile
Valparaiso Valparaiso 3240000 Subida el Peral n�60, Plaza Justicia
79% 135
-33.0397213 -71.6298924
    Rooms available

30th Dec 2016
6.3

The location is perfect, the house’s simple, good breakfast, Teresa (owner) treated us very well and it was almost great. A few hours after leaving the Hostel appeared several marks is all my body (that itch very much). Later I discovered they were from fleas (Teresa has two dogs that circulate throughout the Hostel) and that were in all my clothes. I suffered more than 50 bites all over my body, got sick and spent money on medicines to treat me. So the cleanliness could be so much better.