Mimhostel Reviews

Rua Joao das Regras 96, Porto, Portugal

Beautiful hostel with a lovely garden. AND live in cuddle friends (cats)! It is a bit further away from the main part of the city but its a nice walk down hill through town. late check out times allow for sleep ins. staff could be a bit more knowledgeable about where to go in Porto (Bars, restaurant, tapas places suggestions), but was very friendly.

This was a very nice, clean hostel in a great location. Porto was a beautiful city and I'm very glad we stayed at this lovely hostel! The 2 cats and dog that live in the hostel are incredibly friendly and sweet! It's a great place to stay for a relaxing weekend.

The staff was very friendly and it was a beautiful hostel just a short walk away from the river and the main centre of Porto. I found the house to be a bit cold at times, but I was also there in December, which I generally don't recommend as a time to travel to Porto. Other than that, I had a very pleasant stay.

The place was lovely and was the best of the three hostels I stayed in various cities in Portugal. The breakfast was also delicious with self-made apple jam!