Mimhostel Reviews

Rua Joao das Regras 96, Porto, Portugal

The staff was very friendly and it was a beautiful hostel just a short walk away from the river and the main centre of Porto. I found the house to be a bit cold at times, but I was also there in December, which I generally don't recommend as a time to travel to Porto. Other than that, I had a very pleasant stay.

The place was lovely and was the best of the three hostels I stayed in various cities in Portugal. The breakfast was also delicious with self-made apple jam!

We loved our stay at Mimhostel! The staff is very kind, Bolota the dog is lovely and the atmosphere is perfect. We ate at the hostel for one night and everything was delicious. Hope we can come back soon! Thank you :)

They make you feel at home, great homecooked meals and best garden for a hostel. Met soms great people here. Bathroom is dirty and shared for men and women... not really easy to take a shower.

• 5th Aug 2014