Mina Studios Reviews

Platis Yialos Mykonos, Platis Gialos Mikonos, Mykonos, Greece

This was one of the best places I've stayed in while traveling through Europe. Mina and her husband were extremely welcoming and accommodating…from picking us up/taking us back to the port free of charge to making our breakfast and calling taxis, food delivery, and ATV rentals (I would highly recommend doing so) for us . Definitely some of the nicest people I have ever met while traveling. The room was very clean and a nice, quaint place to stay while visiting Mykonos.

• 6th Apr 2015

Mina and her husband MADE our experience! They treated us like family, looked after us in every way possible, and got is sorted with a vehicle to explore the island. Even though it was the off season on the island and it was cool weather hey made sure we knew of places to explore! Would recommend to anyone to go stay there!

We loved Mina Studios!! Mina and Kosmas were so welcoming and helpful for anything we needed such as renting a car, taking a taxi, places to eat, and beaches to visit. They were extremely polite and caring and made us feel right at home. The rooms are the perfect size for a vacation where you don't need much and they are quite clean! I would highly recommend their place to anyone!

• 24th Mar 2015

I cannot speak enough how wonderful Mina Studios is!! Mina picked us up from our ferry in the evening and was so welcoming. Mina Studios is a quick ride from the port, and within a few hundred meters from the beach. It was off season (March) while we stayed, so most beach restaurants and other things were closed. However, we found awesome food 15 minutes walk up the road. Mina and Kosmos are the most kind, humble people and run a beautiful business! I would reccommend Mina studios to anyone!