Mina Studios Reviews

Platis Yialos Mykonos, Platis Gialos Mikonos, Mykonos, Greece

Very welcoming, spent time going through the best places to visit in the time we had, lovely couple had great recommendations for restaurants and bars. Definitely recommend, the location is perfect, so many options by bus, ferry and walking to all of the other beaches and the town.

• 27th Jun 2014

Mina Studios is a really nice place to stay. The location is awesome, close to the main beaches, and not so far from the city center. Mina and Kosmos offered us free transfer from and to the port, the breakfast was amazing, and the room was very big and clean. They provided us everything we needed. I strongly recommend it!

Truly the best experience I've ever had at a hostel. It's really more of a bed and breakfast run by the sweetest couple you will ever meet. Staying at Mina Studios is like staying with family. Mina and Kosmas offered us a delicious breakfast, transfer to and from the port, and even took us into town a couple of times when we could have called taxis. Platys Gialos is a beautiful area and it's easy to get to and from town when necessary. I would stay at Mina Studios again anytime!

This place was the highlight of my trip. Nice and quiet, away from the bustle and business of Mykonos but within walking distance, near amazing beaches and places to eat. Mina and her husband are two of the kindest people you will ever meet. They go out of their way to pick you up at the ferry, tell you all about the island, and they make an amazing breakfast. When you leave, it feels like you have just made two very good friends.

A place that feels like home away from home! Mina and her husband were very hospitable and make a fine breakfast! There is free transfer to and from the airport and they are very helpful in letting you know the top spots to visit on Mykonos. I would definitely return here and highly recommend Mina Studios to those looking for a safe, relaxing stay on the island.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Could not thank Mina's family enough. The most welcomed I have ever felt. The place was a 3 minute walk from the prettiest beaches. I loved everything about my stay here. The breakfast was the best homemade food I've had on my travels yet. I would recommend this place to everyone who's looking for a place to relax!

Everything was perfect. Mina and Kosmas were very helpful and friendly. I had free transfer from and to the airport, the breakfast was fantastic, the location is amazing, very close to the beaches and the room was very nice and clean. I will come back soon. Thank you very much

• 31st Mar 2014

Very nice place to stay, great location near beaches. And the hosts were extremely nice.

• 27th Mar 2014