Minas Guesthouse Reviews

Via P. Calvi, 18, Milan, Italy

The dorm doors can't be locked, only two toilets/bathrooms in the entire hostel, the room smelled a little funny. But the price is low so you know you can't expect a first class hotel.

Very nice!! It is a really, really nice hostel, with a very friendly staff. They answered all our questions, helpedus with everything we needed andince it was our first time in milano, they also recommended us some places to go to etc. We would definately come back there!

No security here, no key to room and lockers much too small for suitcase. Two bathrooms (shower and toilet) for whole hostel and not clean. Staff only helpful if you ask them questions. When we arrived, somebody was smoking inside out the window. Rooms very hot so need window open, a lot of noise outside. Restaurants nearby and close to bus stop. Look around before staying here..

Where do I start. The dorm I was in didn't have a key to the room.So anyone in the hostel could just walk in. Rather concerning when you are out sightseeing for the day. There were lockers but they were very narrow so you wouldn't be able to fit a bag in. So basically you are relying on others in the hostel not to walk in and go though your stuff. I just made sure all my valuables were on me and locked my bag that was in the dorm. The shower was always cold and hair in the plug. Don't stay here

We were really disappointed with this youth hostel. There is no kitchen, the bathroom smelled really bad, and the staff didn't speak English and wasn't ready to help at all. The only good thing, is that the beds are ok.

• 19th Aug 2014

Its ok. For one, two nights. Its in good locatione, for good money - if you consider the average prices in Milano.

Everything was just ok. Not bad, not especially good.

This was the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. I was supposed to stay for 3 nights and ended up only staying for one- I didn't sleep at all even though I had a room to myself. The complex is loud, there's no air conditioning so it's too hot and the atmosphere is terrible. I didn't get my money back when I canceled my last two nights but it was worth it to go to a better hostel and actually have a nice experience. the staff were also kind of awful. Just don't go here.

Minas Hostel has a good location, staff is very nice and helpful even if not everybody speaks english. For this price i can strongly recommend this place.

This was not at all what we expected from the earlier reviews. First of all, you have to pay for linen, fine. Then you find out they only give you one linen for both the bed and the blanket. Staff was tired and inattentive. The biggest reason for our poor review score is the fact that we just didn't feel safe.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts