Minas Guesthouse Reviews

Via P. Calvi, 18, Milan, Italy

Quite possibly the dirtiest hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The bathrooms were rarely cleaned, and as a result smelt like death all day. No AC available, and the fan in the room was not adequate, especially when there's 8 people in a small room. Nothing close resembling the hostel community atmosphere at this place, the owner is simply after easy cash. Avoid, avoid, avoid, at all cost.

Great place! Very friendly staff, excellent price and fast/free (!) wifi. Will definitely return.

Well considering milano is facing an expo that has prices above the clouds this one is too expensive for what they offer. bunk beds we're really small and they we're doing some works on a couple rooms. I think it's pretty average and it can improve a lot. Related security it was bad cause I got robbed money from my bag and another guy got his phone stolen... bathroom was clean and shower with hot water... like I said just average ;)

The directions I was given to get to this place weren't clear so I got lost. The staircase to get up to the hostel was ridiculous, so if you've got a big suitcase just leave it at the bottom so the staff can help you. There wasn't really an atmosphere to speak of, there were some people around but the vibe was off. The communal bathroom smelt awful and was dirty, not sure how often it was cleaned. This place is ok for a night or 2 if you really need a cheap place to stay.

Was overall a good hostel. about a 20 minute walk into town. Clean and good facilities. staff was flexible and friendly. Recommend to stay here

I have to say the staffs are helpful and the location is good. But they will ask you money for city tax and sheet, so the price is not that cheap like you saw on hostelworld. The atmosphere is more like a hotel and they only have 2 toilets/bathrooms. Better to choose it only for sleep.

Hello there are some fisr facilities, which every hostel should be have, like: lock of doors and luggage, sheet per person, kitchen, drinking water, breakfast, etc. Bu I didn't these facilities at Minas Guesthouse. It's cost was so expensive compare to other cities. It wasn't my first time in hostel. I was at hostel in Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Barcelona, etc. But Milan hostel was the most expensive hostel and after Paris was the poorest hsotel!!!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Iran

Great! Love the prices, especially since I am there to sleep only. Facilities are all working and access to the hostel 24 hrs is a big plus. Would definitely come back here if I am in Milan again.

• 8th Apr 2015

The hostel has almost no facilities other than free wi-fi. The atmosphere is dark, one of the guys in front of the desk isn't very friendly. The room really smell.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts