Minas Guesthouse Reviews

Via P. Calvi, 18, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

It was comfortable, nice and quiet for me, (during the low season). No pb

It's not really a hostel. It's a low cost hotel with an awful atmosphere. It's far from the city center and the staff don't speak english.

No locks to the rooms. 2 showers for the whole hostel! No atmosphere - but for the money it's exactly what I needed. A clean place to sleep at night

Good for a quick trip, for a long staying could be not very confortable. Staff is nice.

The guys at the desk was nice but he didn't knew anythings about party places, the owner doesn't like party people. So if you want to party avoid this place but of you only wany to sleep it is okay, the beds are good but there is a strange smell in room 2. The bathroom are discusting and there is no breakfast.

• 7th Nov 2013

WORST HOSTEL EVER. WORST STAFF EVER. got absolutely eaten by mosquitos... in NOVEMBER. got about 30 bites in a few hours then woke up and asked if they had any repellant or if I could move rooms. Staff was rude and did not care. I'm allergic to mosquitos so I really did not appreciate this. Rooms were dirty and bathroom was gross. I would never stay here again. STAY AWAY.

Hello Miss I wonder why your comment amongs the others, its the only one that give to the STAFF Member a score of 1/5...I wonder.... For the mosquitos its not our fault if there are some mosquitos still wandering in this season. And beside I Wonder if is it normal to try to Kill a Mosquito with a Folding Chair..... Thank you for your seriousness and regards

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts