Minas Guesthouse Reviews

Via P. Calvi, 18, Milan, Italy

Quite possibly the dirtiest hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The bathrooms were rarely cleaned, and as a result smelt like death all day. No AC available, and the fan in the room was not adequate, especially when there's 8 people in a small room. Nothing close resembling the hostel community atmosphere at this place, the owner is simply after easy cash. Avoid, avoid, avoid, at all cost.

Great place! Very friendly staff, excellent price and fast/free (!) wifi. Will definitely return.

Well considering milano is facing an expo that has prices above the clouds this one is too expensive for what they offer. bunk beds we're really small and they we're doing some works on a couple rooms. I think it's pretty average and it can improve a lot. Related security it was bad cause I got robbed money from my bag and another guy got his phone stolen... bathroom was clean and shower with hot water... like I said just average ;)

The directions I was given to get to this place weren't clear so I got lost. The staircase to get up to the hostel was ridiculous, so if you've got a big suitcase just leave it at the bottom so the staff can help you. There wasn't really an atmosphere to speak of, there were some people around but the vibe was off. The communal bathroom smelt awful and was dirty, not sure how often it was cleaned. This place is ok for a night or 2 if you really need a cheap place to stay.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts