Minas Guesthouse Reviews

Via P. Calvi, 18, Milan, Italy

The hostel is not near a metro station but there are a lot of tram and buses that connects to the city centre. The staff is friendly and helpful. Good value for the price.

• 13th Feb 2015

The dorm doors can't be locked, only two toilets/bathrooms in the entire hostel, the room smelled a little funny. But the price is low so you know you can't expect a first class hotel.

Very nice!! It is a really, really nice hostel, with a very friendly staff. They answered all our questions, helpedus with everything we needed andince it was our first time in milano, they also recommended us some places to go to etc. We would definately come back there!

No security here, no key to room and lockers much too small for suitcase. Two bathrooms (shower and toilet) for whole hostel and not clean. Staff only helpful if you ask them questions. When we arrived, somebody was smoking inside out the window. Rooms very hot so need window open, a lot of noise outside. Restaurants nearby and close to bus stop. Look around before staying here..

Where do I start. The dorm I was in didn't have a key to the room.So anyone in the hostel could just walk in. Rather concerning when you are out sightseeing for the day. There were lockers but they were very narrow so you wouldn't be able to fit a bag in. So basically you are relying on others in the hostel not to walk in and go though your stuff. I just made sure all my valuables were on me and locked my bag that was in the dorm. The shower was always cold and hair in the plug. Don't stay here

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts