Minas Guesthouse Reviews

Via P. Calvi, 18, Milan, Italy

Hello there are some fisr facilities, which every hostel should be have, like: lock of doors and luggage, sheet per person, kitchen, drinking water, breakfast, etc. Bu I didn't these facilities at Minas Guesthouse. It's cost was so expensive compare to other cities. It wasn't my first time in hostel. I was at hostel in Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Barcelona, etc. But Milan hostel was the most expensive hostel and after Paris was the poorest hsotel!!!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Iran

Great! Love the prices, especially since I am there to sleep only. Facilities are all working and access to the hostel 24 hrs is a big plus. Would definitely come back here if I am in Milan again.

• 8th Apr 2015

The hostel has almost no facilities other than free wi-fi. The atmosphere is dark, one of the guys in front of the desk isn't very friendly. The room really smell.

The hostel is not near a metro station but there are a lot of tram and buses that connects to the city centre. The staff is friendly and helpful. Good value for the price.

The dorm doors can't be locked, only two toilets/bathrooms in the entire hostel, the room smelled a little funny. But the price is low so you know you can't expect a first class hotel.

Very nice!! It is a really, really nice hostel, with a very friendly staff. They answered all our questions, helpedus with everything we needed andince it was our first time in milano, they also recommended us some places to go to etc. We would definately come back there!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts