7.3
Very Good 122 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 122 Total Reviews
Minas Located at Via P. Calvi, 18, , Milan.
Minas
Minas
    Rooms available

26th Nov 2016
2.0

Awful experience. I almost packed and leaved. The staff was rude, agressive and lied to me and another guest all the time. They told me that had no machine to charge by card, I pointed it, they said it was broken, but another guest insisted and he could pay. They charged me a 2€ tax and a 2€ sheets fee, despite I had all taxes includedi n booking. No receipt. Sheets dirty. No heat in our room and they tried to say it was automatic and it was because of a window. Other rooms had. And more

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.4

Great hostel, but my roommates gave me no sleep with their noise when I needed sleep.

25th Nov 2016
4.3

The place does not look clean, people smoke in the window so the entire place Smells very bad , even beeing a smoker i couldnt deal with , it was cheap and i couldnt espect more , but the worst thing at all was the bad actude of a crew, the interfone was making some noise than i wasnt sure if he would hear me i had to press the bell more the once and this guy was so loud saying that i shouldn't. Press twice , even after i said sorry he kept with the same actude embarecing me so much.bad!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2016
4.9

No, key. Just ring the bell band they open the door. The receptionist didn't give me the bill. He also told that "the pos is not working" in order to make me pay with cash

11th Sep 2016
8.0

I stayed for one night at this hostel. Room was a dorm room with 2 bunk beds. Linens were clean. Bathrooms were ok. Wifi was fine. Note that there is a city tax and linen fees but it is my impression that this is for all of Milan (all three of the hostels I stayed at had this). Location was ok. Hostel was secure.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

I strongly rexommend this place! Even though they dont have elevator. Especially Staffs are super kind and nice ! Also the location is not bad you can walk to Duomo and center of Milan😉 it takes about 20mins but If you are an adventure 20mins walking is nothing. It's good to know atmospher and the city!!

• Israel, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

The people very kind and helpfull! I know i will come back!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016
3.4

Shittest place we stayed in on our 4 week Europe trip.unfriedliest staff. When asked how we get to the hostel from the train station said catch a bus a get off at this certain place that would have taken us more than 10 times to pronunce well. Didn't even wanna spell the name for us. Mosquitoes at the property Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Stay at this hostel if you wanna ruin your trip.

9th Aug 2016

It's fairly easy to get to from the train station. The staff is incredibly nice, the rooms are clean and it's walking distance to Duomo di Milano. It's up three flights of stairs w no elevator and it's cash only (+3.50€ for linen and tourism tax) but for how cheap it is compared to everywhere else it's a great place to stay in the city. Beware of mosquitos in Milan!

• England, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
6.3

Nice, pleasant stay. Good location, close to a super market. Just make sure you buy food that is microwaveable.