6.7
Good 135 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 135 Total Reviews
Minas Located at Via P. Calvi, 18, , Milan.
Minas
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
2.6

Dirty. Staff were unhelpful and shouted between some else in my room and the reception having a conversation till late at night, very annoying. Hard to find, atmosphere was very welcoming. Doors don't lock, 4 bed room with only 3 lockers?!?

• davidseixas8874
  • Portugal, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.9

Very friendly, familiar atmosphere. The hostel could do with a few more bathrooms.

• England, Male, 41+
6th Jan 2017
8.0

Good n clean

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
19th Dec 2016
7.1

It's a good place to stay for a short while. Wouldn't recommend going there for more than 2 nights I'd say. Good location because it's just a short walk away from Milan Central Station where the bus is who takes you to Bergamo/Milan Airport. No kitchen but a microwave and a water boiler. You can also buy drinks at the hostel. Shower and bed were good enough.

26th Nov 2016
2.0

Awful experience. I almost packed and leaved. The staff was rude, agressive and lied to me and another guest all the time. They told me that had no machine to charge by card, I pointed it, they said it was broken, but another guest insisted and he could pay. They charged me a 2€ tax and a 2€ sheets fee, despite I had all taxes includedi n booking. No receipt. Sheets dirty. No heat in our room and they tried to say it was automatic and it was because of a window. Other rooms had. And more

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.4

Great hostel, but my roommates gave me no sleep with their noise when I needed sleep.

25th Nov 2016
4.3

The place does not look clean, people smoke in the window so the entire place Smells very bad , even beeing a smoker i couldnt deal with , it was cheap and i couldnt espect more , but the worst thing at all was the bad actude of a crew, the interfone was making some noise than i wasnt sure if he would hear me i had to press the bell more the once and this guy was so loud saying that i shouldn't. Press twice , even after i said sorry he kept with the same actude embarecing me so much.bad!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2016
4.9

No, key. Just ring the bell band they open the door. The receptionist didn't give me the bill. He also told that "the pos is not working" in order to make me pay with cash

• Italy, Male, 31-40
6th Oct 2016

Lovely staff and good place to stay for few days. Reasonably close to the center of Milan (walking speaking). Good value!

11th Sep 2016
8.0

I stayed for one night at this hostel. Room was a dorm room with 2 bunk beds. Linens were clean. Bathrooms were ok. Wifi was fine. Note that there is a city tax and linen fees but it is my impression that this is for all of Milan (all three of the hostels I stayed at had this). Location was ok. Hostel was secure.