6.1
Good 148 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 148 Total Reviews

7th Mar 2017

I was worried when I read past reviews, but I'm happy I stayed. I got in late and left early so I don't know how the day life is. The receptionist was extremely helpful and moved us to a different room when we were put with a smelly man. I was not overcharged, but be aware of the linen and city tax fees. Hostal was easy to find, but I used google maps downloaded at airport wifi. I didn't see anything of Milan, so I don't know how the location was. Bathroom was gross but manageable.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017
3.7

La conexión WiFi malisima solo se podía conectar una persona. Tuvimos que pagar aparte por la ropa de cama (sábanas). El lugar está en buena ubicación pero es una segunda planta sin ascensor, había solo dos baños para compartir. Eso sí, el personal de recepción es amable.

• China, Female, 18-24
14th Feb 2017
4.0

Don't ever go to the freakin place

30th Jan 2017

Minas is an average and quiet place. The location is a little far from the city center, but it is walk-able in about 30-45 minutes. The staff is helpful and is available 24 hours.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
6.3

Staff friendly and nice but the room smelt really bad!

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
2.6

Dirty. Staff were unhelpful and shouted between some else in my room and the reception having a conversation till late at night, very annoying. Hard to find, atmosphere was very welcoming. Doors don't lock, 4 bed room with only 3 lockers?!?

• davidseixas8874
  • Portugal, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.9

Very friendly, familiar atmosphere. The hostel could do with a few more bathrooms.

• England, Male, 41+
6th Jan 2017
8.0

Good n clean

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
19th Dec 2016
7.1

It's a good place to stay for a short while. Wouldn't recommend going there for more than 2 nights I'd say. Good location because it's just a short walk away from Milan Central Station where the bus is who takes you to Bergamo/Milan Airport. No kitchen but a microwave and a water boiler. You can also buy drinks at the hostel. Shower and bed were good enough.

26th Nov 2016
2.0

Awful experience. I almost packed and leaved. The staff was rude, agressive and lied to me and another guest all the time. They told me that had no machine to charge by card, I pointed it, they said it was broken, but another guest insisted and he could pay. They charged me a 2€ tax and a 2€ sheets fee, despite I had all taxes includedi n booking. No receipt. Sheets dirty. No heat in our room and they tried to say it was automatic and it was because of a window. Other rooms had. And more