Minerva Conca d'Oro Reviews

via Conca d'Oro 300, Rome, Italy

It's situated in a lovely apartment, my room had a balcony, which was a nice place to enjoy breakfast. Everything was very clean and the owner was very nice and friendly. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and just what i needed after flying for a day and a half. The only thing I can see as a problem is that it was a bit of a trek from the metro, and there is no elevator, so you must hike up the 3 flights of stairs. I didn't mind, but it's something to consider if you have a lot of luggage.

Hi folks, Minerva Conca d'Oro is a clean and sympathic accomodation. The host Stefano is very friendly, funny and courteous. We really enjoyed our stay in the room and it's worth the money absolutely. I would highly recommend it. All the best, Benni from Germany

• 20th Apr 2015