Minerva Conca d'Oro Reviews

via Conca d'Oro 300, Rome, Italy

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was just what we needed. The host, Stefano, was fantastic! Such a great help to us in giving us recommendations for places to eat etc.. Most importantly he did everything he could to help my sister find a doctor when she was feeling unwell. A lovely place to stay!!

Stefano, the host, is very nice and helpful. Thank you for making our stay as good as it was :)

It's situated in a lovely apartment, my room had a balcony, which was a nice place to enjoy breakfast. Everything was very clean and the owner was very nice and friendly. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and just what i needed after flying for a day and a half. The only thing I can see as a problem is that it was a bit of a trek from the metro, and there is no elevator, so you must hike up the 3 flights of stairs. I didn't mind, but it's something to consider if you have a lot of luggage.

Thanks a lot for your good words. I'm so sorry about your mistake about the elevator. It looks like an apartment door. Usually I show it to the guest. But why didn't you ask me?

I have travelled throughout Europe, especially Italy, for many years, and the Minerva was by far my most enjoyable stay to date. I can't speak highly enough of my experience. This is also the first review I've ever posted - I feel compelled to do so. The facilities are excellent, and designed in impeccable taste - classic with all the modern amenities. It is quite, clean, safe, and utterly enjoyable. Stefano is the paradigm of a gracious host. He is the best bar none. Stay here. I will again!!

• 11th May 2015

Hi folks, Minerva Conca d'Oro is a clean and sympathic accomodation. The host Stefano is very friendly, funny and courteous. We really enjoyed our stay in the room and it's worth the money absolutely. I would highly recommend it. All the best, Benni from Germany

• 20th Apr 2015