• No.34 XinTaiCang Hutong, DongZhiMen, Beijing, Beijing, China

Good 667 Total Reviews
Good 667 Total Reviews
Ming Courtyard Located at No.34 XinTaiCang Hutong, DongZhiMen, Beijing, Beijing.
China

• egirongt
  • Guatemala, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016
4.3

Staff is unfriendly and creates a very uncomfortable atmosphere. Don't expect any help with directions or travel tips. If you are obliged to stay here be sure to pay in advance or your room card gets automatically blocked. Laundry service is not good, our clothes came back dirty. Part of the culture maybe, but the nice courtyard is full of spits from the staff!

plz dont bullshit here,thank you.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Jul 2016
3.1

Very disappointed. I stayed in a dorm with bathroom. The bathroom smelled like the bathroom (to be fair I did not address this issue with the hostel staff so I don't know what they would have done to intervene). AC barely got the room cold, it was warmer inside than outside the room (it got slightly better when I asked hostel staff about it but still far from good). They charge 1RMB every time you use the locker. 1RMB is not much but shouldn't this be free in a hostel? Staff not very friendly

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 31-40
16th Jun 2016
2.9

1. They provided us with a fake picture. The picture of our room they showed to us when we were booking the room is different from the one in reality. So, they cheated. 2. They do not accept international bank cards. 3. They are located in creepy neighbourhood. 4. There is no locker inside the room. 5. The bedsheets are dirty and mulddy. 6. We have found a nice hotel (not a hostel) with almost the same price. 7. The receptionist woke me up twice at night. 8. I emailed the manager, but no reply.

Hello my friend,i think u have to be honest ,first of all ,we showed all the pic about different type of room,u book the dromroom but when u get here u said u booked a private room ,and u even don't want show-up ur booking confirmation ...so who is cheating .people can judge it..so the rest of the thing i don't have to explain ,it never happened........for the last one thing,if u said u emailed me,,,show --up here plz...i never get ur mail......please don't make me feel that u like to lie.....i don't want feel this way..

• England, Female, 41+
20th May 2016

Thank you for an excellent break. The staff were all very courteous and helpful & my bed + facilities all spotless. It was lovely and quiet and peaceful - a taste of old Beijing....and I very much hope I can return. All the best & many thanks.

• garibaldem352
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
6.9

No individual lights for each bed, no easy plugs for power, no towels to be rented.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
3.7

Not very cozy, staff was not very professional and spoke poor English, there was a mix up with my booking and it took two days to handle it and the whole process was managed poorly and required me to waste my time on waiting at the hostel to talk to a manager who never showed up instead of enjoying my last holidays. In the morning after my first night, a woman, presumably part of the staff, came to have a nap in the room I slept in. Shower was more of a drizzle than a real shower.

• sidgulinck8065
  • Belgium, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
6.3

This place has beds. I slept on one of them. Only noteworthy thing is the fact that I met one of the hostel's regulars there, a guy named Philip, a real character & co-founder of worldsustainability.org. The showers were passable too...