• No.34 XinTaiCang Hutong, DongZhiMen, Beijing, Beijing, China

7.2
Very Good 661 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 661 Total Reviews
Ming Courtyard Located at No.34 XinTaiCang Hutong, DongZhiMen, Beijing, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 No.34 XinTaiCang Hutong, DongZhiMen, Beijing
72% 661
39.9390932 116.4215451
    Rooms available

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 31-40
16th Jun 2016
2.9

1. They provided us with a fake picture. The picture of our room they showed to us when we were booking the room is different from the one in reality. So, they cheated. 2. They do not accept international bank cards. 3. They are located in creepy neighbourhood. 4. There is no locker inside the room. 5. The bedsheets are dirty and mulddy. 6. We have found a nice hotel (not a hostel) with almost the same price. 7. The receptionist woke me up twice at night. 8. I emailed the manager, but no reply.

Hello my friend,i think u have to be honest ,first of all ,we showed all the pic about different type of room,u book the dromroom but when u get here u said u booked a private room ,and u even don't want show-up ur booking confirmation ...so who is cheating .people can judge it..so the rest of the thing i don't have to explain ,it never happened........for the last one thing,if u said u emailed me,,,show --up here plz...i never get ur mail......please don't make me feel that u like to lie.....i don't want feel this way..

• England, Female, 41+
20th May 2016

Thank you for an excellent break. The staff were all very courteous and helpful & my bed + facilities all spotless. It was lovely and quiet and peaceful - a taste of old Beijing....and I very much hope I can return. All the best & many thanks.

• garibaldem352
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
6.9

No individual lights for each bed, no easy plugs for power, no towels to be rented.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
3.7

Not very cozy, staff was not very professional and spoke poor English, there was a mix up with my booking and it took two days to handle it and the whole process was managed poorly and required me to waste my time on waiting at the hostel to talk to a manager who never showed up instead of enjoying my last holidays. In the morning after my first night, a woman, presumably part of the staff, came to have a nap in the room I slept in. Shower was more of a drizzle than a real shower.

• sidgulinck8065
  • Belgium, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
6.3

This place has beds. I slept on one of them. Only noteworthy thing is the fact that I met one of the hostel's regulars there, a guy named Philip, a real character & co-founder of worldsustainability.org. The showers were passable too...

1st Feb 2016
7.7

Great place anytime but winter. Have tried several times to stay during the winter and have always been cold. Left 2-days early this time and booked another hotel.