Ming Palace International Hostel Reviews

10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin, Guilin, China

Outstanding hostel experience.

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Finland

Is an average hostel, not expected that much...average clean as well as the food

Thanks for staying in our hostel. We will try our best to do more exercise and be better and better in the future. What you stayed in our hostel is the normal double room, and we do have the deluxe double room with double space as normal one. You stay only two night here, It's a pitty maybe you miss some of our party and many kinds of games at the Bar. We hope you will come back someday to experience our deluxe rooms and excellent atmophere. Team Ming Palace

Best hostel I've stayed in by far. Very tastefully decorated. Natural and rustic theme, full of ethnical features and living flavour. The standard of cleanliness was exceptional and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food is delicious - pizzas,sandwiches, cooked breakfasts...

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Bolivia

The staff were super friendly, spoke perfect English, really helpful and totally approachable. The atmosphere in the hostel was great and I met some cool people. I ate at the cafe attached to the hostel once and the food was delicious.

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Chile

I stayed for one night in a single room. The staff were super friendly and helpful. They helped me book a tour to Yangshuo. The lounge/restaurant area is really nice and cosy. The staff had a movie playing the night I was there, and they even invited me to play cards with them. Overall a really nice hostel. My room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Beds are almost like doubles in some dorms. Huge and soft. Food is great. Lounge area really cool. Overall great hostel. The owners have an art gallery that is well worth checking out.

Nice hostel. Only issue was that they would only call a taxi to the airport and not the airport shuttle. Not a big deal though.

Good little place, easy to find with helpful staff. Rooms were clean.

1 2 Next » last »