Mini Hostel Kiev Reviews

43, Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

Great place for partying in Kiev. Centrally located, cheap and a lot of fun. There was a free walking tour and free pub crawl to various bars and not only tourist bars. Thanks Akim.

Worst hostel ever. The owner was not even there when we arrived. And 2 hours later when he finally showed up, he was way too drunk. Couldn'´t even Stand up. After about 1 hour of fight with the other residents trying to get rid of him and to get the key for us. We decided to leave even if we had a reservation with deposit fees already charged to our bank account !! This is outrageous we wouldnt advice this hostel to anyone. We had to spend the night in the city !

Had a really nice stay there, wish i could only have spent some more time. The hostel is comfortable, spacious, basically besides a metro station, well located in a main street with a lot of restaurants, cafes, pubs. Near the Nightlife as well. Masha was really helpful and friendly. The owner is a funny fellow. I would(will)a stay there again and i would definitely recommend it

Really helpful staff

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Although this hostel is not that bad, including facilities, but has serious MANAGEMENT problems! There is no sign at the door for entry/ring bell unless you are provided/communicated in advance. The day I arrived, the staff/receptionist quit the job due to MISMANAGEMENT (owner) AND BAD behavior. Staff are very nice and try their best for quick turnaround and help you, but ultimately it effects from management to cleanliness. Ratings are not reflecting the accurate situation at the moment!

Just like I said about Lviv and Odessa, wonderful place to stay. Excellent location, clean, friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay there again if I go back to Kiev, very highly recommended!

Little hostel just 200 meters from the end of Kiev's main street (Kreshchatik) in the city center. At first you might feel uneasy when you enter the stairway in the building but the hostel itself is perfectly nice inside. Very kind staff. I just gave a little less-than-perfect grade for cleanliness because, although toilet and bathroom are fine, there was some dust under my bed, so more rigorous vacuum-cleaning would be necessary. Recommended place, however.

The staff are brilliant, they create a really special atmosphere. They taught me Ukrainian, they taught me to cook Ukrainian food and they taught me how to eat cakes. They were really helpful when I had a problem. I extended my stay by 4 nights. Best hostel I have ever stayed at by a long way! I will definitely be back.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your time in our hostel in Kiev and that we could show you a bit of our culture. Hope to see you again. Lisa, Masha, Masha and Joachim.

awesome hostel, two awesome staff Liza and Masha but too bad they do not like to take pics with me... I am sad because I want to remember the good time at hostel with staff... :(

I really enjoy my stay in Kiev. Staff were very kind and Hostel was clean enough. I like it for everything. Thanks.

Good location, low prices, friendly staff and very safe.

Excellent hostel !

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. The owner was wonderfully friendly and accommodating, and the facilities were all in fantastic shape. I would definitely stay here again, and would also recommend it to anyone traveling in Kiev.

Good place, with good staff. COuld use an extra washroom but that's all.