• Velyka Vasylkivska St. 43, apartment 30, Kiev, Ukraine

Fabulous 238 Total Reviews
Fabulous 238 Total Reviews
Mini Hostel Kiev Located at Velyka Vasylkivska St. 43, apartment 30, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev Kiev 1004 Velyka Vasylkivska St. 43, apartment 30
83% 238
50.4364203 30.5164468
    Rooms available

13th Aug 2016

Awesome hostel, awesome owner, awesome ppl.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
5.1

The pictures are from another hostel That is located in the same building (borscht hostel), there were no bunk beds, but regular ones too close to each other. Besides that, when I asked to check out at 10 am, the owner, who was drunk, was rude and refused to do it. Fortunately there was a helper and he solved everything for Me. Probably if he wasn't there I would had left without my key deposit. I strongly don't recommend this place.

• Australia, Male, 41+
20th Jul 2016

Happy days kyiv

6th Jul 2016

I had a great time at mini hostel, the owner showed me around kiev and organized a pub crawl. The location was perfect and i felt at home here. Would definitely return again.

28th Jun 2016
4.9

The room was too small, not possible to sleep at night because of the air and if the windows should not be open because of noise from the street. Full of whacko people in the hostel.

Beg your pardon but I do not think - like many other guests before - that 22 square meter for a 6 bed dorm room is too small. I do not know why the windows where open in the dorm at all while the air conditioner (which we have in each room) was working too. We are located on one of the main streets in Kiev, and if it is too noisy than just because of the good location of our hostel, just 300 meters (written also on Hostelworld) away from the real city centre. For this I do not underrstand why your location rating is so bad :-( You joined each evening a free pub crawl as well as the free city walk, so I really can not understand why you have given us such a low value for money rating too :-( Thank you for the good staff rating, I hope to see you again next time Kiev.

• luketorrens6171
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

To make a hostel great is not only the facilities, but also the staff. This place has both. From the moment I arrived, Joachim welcomed me (with a bottle of vodka:)) and explained to me all about the city, where to go and what to do. He took me out and showed me the best places to eat and drink and organized my tours for me and provided any information needed. It is easy to see why so many of his guests return each year. Thank you Joachim and Olga, hope to see you again soon!

We hope to see you again in 1, 2, 3 ... ;-)

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
9th Jun 2016

Here is the deal. If you are looking for a traditional hostel this is NOT the place for you. This is more like a home, a hippie collective, than a hostel. If you are an independent, experienced traveler then you will have a great time. If you want a hostel with 24h hour staff, recommendations on what to see, do, sights etc. and if cleaniness is important then you will hate this hostel. Thanks to the guys who stayed there long-term, I had a great time. The location is perfect.

6th May 2016
7.4

Was a great spot, great value, and didn't have any issues while staying there. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. However, wasn't the kind of "awesome atmosphere"/"unbelievable stay" place you sometimes see now and the place itself (although I was mostly out exploring) was pretty bare