Mini Hostel Kiev Reviews

43, Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

JUST GREAT PLACE TO STAY

good hostel.clean.very friendly,helpful and funny owner.perfect location in the center and near different metro stations, parks and good places to eat.downside for me is that on the balcony from the dorm, people are allowed to smoke and are walking constantly in and out at all time to do that. a few times i woke up because of that in the evening and morning. also at the dorm there is no curtain in front of the windows.apart from this,the hostel is a really great place to stay!!! Niels

I walked in and out of this hostel and went and found a better one. No sign on the door, either outside or in, which is very unhelpful. Common area was a bleak kitchen. This place needs work!

Wonderfull and friendly people and atmosphere (the most important thing at any hostel, - and there it was really good!))), convenient location (lots of good places around), clean and comfortable rooms - all those things made me forget I was somewhere on the road. My time at Mini Hostel Kyiv was longweekendly short, but simply amazing by terms of placement, and, i hope, during my next stay in Kyiv that hostel won't be fully booked!))

Such a good place. It's clean and atmosphere is friendly. Hope to come back there again 😉

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Kiev Mini Hostel is my kind of place. The price is cheap but that's not too important for me; it's the atmosphere and clientel that I like. They call it a "mini hostel" but it's less crowded compared to others with which I am familiar in Kiev. The kitchen is accessable, there's space in the fridge and all facilities. I've been there several times and always walked away with the feeling I've had a good time, made friends and am looking forward to coming back.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in.Thanks to the friendly atmosphere I could feel at home.Staff make their best to keep the hostel clean,they also helped me a lot with information about Kiev,gave me a map for free.Moreover,location is perfect.It takes about 5 minutes walking to the main street.It's a good thing that I had my own keys,so I could come back to the hostel at any time without troubling anyone.There's no doubt staff clearly know how to make your stay very comfortable.Thank you.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Poland

It was not my first time in this hostel, and for sure not the last. A good place to stay in the centre of Kiev, where the staff help you with all things you need and make you feel at home.

Good place for people who need hollidays. Staff is very communicative and polite. So, forget about your problems and just have a good time! P.S. The place is great for you specially if you like pub crawls. ))))

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Romania

I spent one nigtht in this hostel and i think it was right decision to stay here. There are realy now how to satisfy guests and what is fun. By the way, this is cleanest hostel where I was ever, at least, in Ukraine. Thank you for your amiability and hospitable! I will back, without any doubts, and recomend this place for everybody.

• 26th Feb 2015