Mini Hostel Kiev Reviews

43, Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

Great cozy place and the best location in Kiev, but above all Joachim the owner! Such a great, funny and caring guy he took us on tour around the city and showed us some really cool bars. Stay here! Hostel perfecto en el centro de Kiev, parece una casa mas que un hostel, ideal para conocer gente. Joachim el dueño se esfuerza por alegrar tu estadia, un tipo magnifico!

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Chile

It was my first time in Ukraine and the management of the hostel gave me great tips on what to see and do in Kiev. They also made me feel like home there! The Pub Crawl was also very cool, the owner knew the right places to take us! I've never done something like that before but it was very interesting and would love to again.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Loved my stay! Was an extremely enjoyable trip to Kiev, liked the personal tips about where to go etc

Not the first time i stayed in Mini Hostel Kiev, the German owner Akim takes you to the most hidden bars in Kiev and the AK47 shooting was brilliant. I was there short time after renovation and they have a new chill out common room which is nice.

• 26th Nov 2015

It's a small hostel with perfect location. The staff is very friendly.

Joachim is a really really good host :)

Pro: Great location, great host, when it comes to taking you around town partying and telling you what's kicking. Word of advice though: More a place you take your guys, not your girl. Cons: Unfortunately the host is also unreliable. Didn't show up on our leave-day and I never got mine and my friend's key-deposit back (which is more than what I paid for the beds...). That's even though he agreed to make a money-transfer when I was back home. Hasn't happened until today...6 weeks and counting.

I had an amazing stay at the mini hostel. It felt like being in a home away from home. Acheem is awesome host. He showed me all around the city and the to the best resteraunts and bars. Highly recommend thia hostel.

• 4th Nov 2015

This is NOT what you see in the pictures!!! The kitchen is integrated in the dorm and really tiny. No lockers or else. People seem to live there permanently.

This was by far, the friendliest run hostel I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Joachim (the man in charge) is incredibly accommodating, and took time out of his schedule to give us a tour of the area, a short history lesson, and local travel tips! The location is surrounded by numerous restoraunts and cafes, and walking distance to many important city sights. I cannot wait to return!!

Thank you Team Canada for the great review. Can't wait to see you again to show you more of the nightlfe in Kiev.

This is one of the few foreign-owned hostels in Kyiv and as such is probably the best for those looking for the hostel experience. The location is amazing, in the centre of Kyiv, right at the point where two metro lines connect. The rooms are very nice, bright with high ceilings and new furniture. The owner is very friendly and will do everything he can to make your stay in Kyiv a good one. Highly recommended.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Thanks for the nice review. Hope to see you again in Kiev.

Convenient place with all necessary stops such as metro,bus,supermarket,restaurants,bank,Kiev football stadium in short walking distance. The staff was really supportive and helped me organize the rest of my trip. I had trouble buying a train ticket online so they offered to join me to the station free of charge. I regret that I couldn't stay out longer. Friendly atmosphere - good price value - big kitchen - great location - comfy beds - nice balcony

Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us such a lovely review. Your Mini Hostel Kiev Team.