Mini Hostel Kiev Reviews

43, Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

This is one of the few foreign-owned hostels in Kyiv and as such is probably the best for those looking for the hostel experience. The location is amazing, in the centre of Kyiv, right at the point where two metro lines connect. The rooms are very nice, bright with high ceilings and new furniture. The owner is very friendly and will do everything he can to make your stay in Kyiv a good one. Highly recommended.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Thanks for the nice review. Hope to see you again in Kiev.

Convenient place with all necessary stops such as metro,bus,supermarket,restaurants,bank,Kiev football stadium in short walking distance. The staff was really supportive and helped me organize the rest of my trip. I had trouble buying a train ticket online so they offered to join me to the station free of charge. I regret that I couldn't stay out longer. Friendly atmosphere - good price value - big kitchen - great location - comfy beds - nice balcony

Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us such a lovely review. Your Mini Hostel Kiev Team.

Best travelling experience.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks for the positive feedback. Vive la France ;-)

Great place to stay! The location is wonderful, excellent prices, and the staff really goes out of their way to help you. Also, the staff sometimes cook dinners with traditional Ukrainian food :). And afterwards there's a pub crawl!

It is easy to cook dinner if our guests help us like you did. Have a safe journey, till next year - we hope!

good hostel.clean.very friendly,helpful and funny owner.perfect location in the center and near different metro stations, parks and good places to eat.downside for me is that on the balcony from the dorm, people are allowed to smoke and are walking constantly in and out at all time to do that. a few times i woke up because of that in the evening and morning. also at the dorm there is no curtain in front of the windows.apart from this,the hostel is a really great place to stay!!! Niels

I walked in and out of this hostel and went and found a better one. No sign on the door, either outside or in, which is very unhelpful. Common area was a bleak kitchen. This place needs work!

You walked into our hostel 7:00 in the morning and expected to have a bed in the same moment. I told you that it is impossible because we are full and the check-in is from 12:00 am. You should not be angry with us, you should understand that if you would like to have a bed that early you have to book the night before, like other - more experienced travellers - do. I offered you to stay in the hostel, have coffee, tea, shower, free highspeed wifi.... but you left 15 min. later.

Wonderfull and friendly people and atmosphere (the most important thing at any hostel, - and there it was really good!))), convenient location (lots of good places around), clean and comfortable rooms - all those things made me forget I was somewhere on the road. My time at Mini Hostel Kyiv was longweekendly short, but simply amazing by terms of placement, and, i hope, during my next stay in Kyiv that hostel won't be fully booked!))