Mini Hostel Kiev Reviews

43, Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

Wonderfull and friendly people and atmosphere (the most important thing at any hostel, - and there it was really good!))), convenient location (lots of good places around), clean and comfortable rooms - all those things made me forget I was somewhere on the road. My time at Mini Hostel Kyiv was longweekendly short, but simply amazing by terms of placement, and, i hope, during my next stay in Kyiv that hostel won't be fully booked!))

Such a good place. It's clean and atmosphere is friendly. Hope to come back there again 😉

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Kiev Mini Hostel is my kind of place. The price is cheap but that's not too important for me; it's the atmosphere and clientel that I like. They call it a "mini hostel" but it's less crowded compared to others with which I am familiar in Kiev. The kitchen is accessable, there's space in the fridge and all facilities. I've been there several times and always walked away with the feeling I've had a good time, made friends and am looking forward to coming back.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in.Thanks to the friendly atmosphere I could feel at home.Staff make their best to keep the hostel clean,they also helped me a lot with information about Kiev,gave me a map for free.Moreover,location is perfect.It takes about 5 minutes walking to the main street.It's a good thing that I had my own keys,so I could come back to the hostel at any time without troubling anyone.There's no doubt staff clearly know how to make your stay very comfortable.Thank you.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Poland

It was not my first time in this hostel, and for sure not the last. A good place to stay in the centre of Kiev, where the staff help you with all things you need and make you feel at home.

Good place for people who need hollidays. Staff is very communicative and polite. So, forget about your problems and just have a good time! P.S. The place is great for you specially if you like pub crawls. ))))

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Romania

I spent one nigtht in this hostel and i think it was right decision to stay here. There are realy now how to satisfy guests and what is fun. By the way, this is cleanest hostel where I was ever, at least, in Ukraine. Thank you for your amiability and hospitable! I will back, without any doubts, and recomend this place for everybody.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Great place for partying in Kiev. Centrally located, cheap and a lot of fun. There was a free walking tour and free pub crawl to various bars and not only tourist bars. Thanks Akim.

Worst hostel ever. The owner was not even there when we arrived. And 2 hours later when he finally showed up, he was way too drunk. Couldn'´t even Stand up. After about 1 hour of fight with the other residents trying to get rid of him and to get the key for us. We decided to leave even if we had a reservation with deposit fees already charged to our bank account !! This is outrageous we wouldnt advice this hostel to anyone. We had to spend the night in the city !