Mini Hostel Kiev Reviews

43, Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

Little hostel just 200 meters from the end of Kiev's main street (Kreshchatik) in the city center. At first you might feel uneasy when you enter the stairway in the building but the hostel itself is perfectly nice inside. Very kind staff. I just gave a little less-than-perfect grade for cleanliness because, although toilet and bathroom are fine, there was some dust under my bed, so more rigorous vacuum-cleaning would be necessary. Recommended place, however.

The staff are brilliant, they create a really special atmosphere. They taught me Ukrainian, they taught me to cook Ukrainian food and they taught me how to eat cakes. They were really helpful when I had a problem. I extended my stay by 4 nights. Best hostel I have ever stayed at by a long way! I will definitely be back.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your time in our hostel in Kiev and that we could show you a bit of our culture. Hope to see you again. Lisa, Masha, Masha and Joachim.

awesome hostel, two awesome staff Liza and Masha but too bad they do not like to take pics with me... I am sad because I want to remember the good time at hostel with staff... :(

I really enjoy my stay in Kiev. Staff were very kind and Hostel was clean enough. I like it for everything. Thanks.

Good location, low prices, friendly staff and very safe.

Excellent hostel !

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. The owner was wonderfully friendly and accommodating, and the facilities were all in fantastic shape. I would definitely stay here again, and would also recommend it to anyone traveling in Kiev.

Good place, with good staff. COuld use an extra washroom but that's all.

great hostel ! :)

• 13th May 2014

Thanks for the good feedback, hope to see you in Kiev again. Best wishes to Leipzig.

Everything worked well. Probably the best hostel in Kiev. Thanks for the stay! -Janne

Thanks for to staying with us :-) Hope to see you again in one of our hostels in Ukraine.

← Back to search results