Mini Hotel Reviews

Via Lomellini 6/1, Genoa, Italy

Location is great, right next to the port with the nice restaurants. CLose to train and bus station which also takes you to the airport. We only stayed there one night and to be honest its okay for a nights stay or if you're traveling. I wouldn't recommend it if you're going on a couple trip. It's basic and it does what it says on the tin. SImple as that really.

Is better if you reserve direct with the hotel because I payed too much for a single room! The very good things is the location and the stuff is really nice!

Budget hotel but for the price it's was good nice location not far from the port a few restaurants around. Room was quite warm aircob wasn't the best clean bathroom! Overall a good stay

It was clean and the location was really good. We had a little problem with our room door, we couldn't lock it down easily, and likewise we couldn't open it easily. However, we just stayed one night, so that was not a really big problem to us.

Great location and very friendly staff

Due to a flight delay we were an hour and a half late checking in, the staff were very upset about this... Alarm after 12am in the lobby was very annoying. Would likely look to stay elsewhere if returning to the city.

Location. Location. Location. At $25 pn (single, shared bath), this place rocks! In the heart of the centro historico, walking to shops, restaurants, Gelaterias, and historic sites, Mini Hotel becomes the best value of my trip. Clean, friendly, and so accessible.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Staff wasn't friendly at all, very rude, every question seemed to annoy them. No arguments whatsoever, I asked for a day trip to Le Cinque Terre and they said it was going to be expensive. When asked how much, and being replied what for me was a reasonable price, I said it wasn't that expensive for a day tour and they replied that it was weird I didn't find it expensive since I booked a very cheap room that is usually reserved to "very cheap people". No language barrier since I'm Italian.

I recommend this Hotel. Clean, 24 hour staffed, great location and good price. They gave us a room with a bathroom inside even though we reserved a shared bathroom. The staff was very nice. The only remark is that is that the room was a bit dark for my taste but everything else was perfect. Thank you!

• 5th Jun 2014

Staff showed us many places to go in Genoa, but were not particularly friendly. The hotel is a little walk from the train station and a short walk from the city center/pier. The hotel didn't seem very welcoming, but our room was nice. We were not very fond of Genoa itself, especially at night, but the hotel has a security system in place that is supposed to keep it safer.