Mini Hotel Reviews

Via Lomellini 6/1, Genoa, Italy

I arrived at 20hs as I requested in the hostelworld site. There was a sign in the doorwith a number to call. So I did and they refused to come and recieve me . So I was left in the S treet with more than 60kg in language. Expect to recieve at least my reservation money back.. Which I even payed for the "flexible" rate. Thank you, Marcos Di iorio

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Not recommended to be honest. The location is ok-ish as it's 10min walking from the train station but the hostel is located next to a very noisy street so take your earplugs with you. The room itself is fine too but there is no daylight and the bulblight is very poor. The bathroom is very old. By no means buy the breakfest. It is an absolute waste of money. I have never seen something so basic. Instead buy yourself food in the nearby supermarket. Genova is a creepy city btw so better skip it.

Mini Hotel refused our reservation through the website, though we have already paid 15% deposit. Do not trust Mini Hotel

• 25th Apr 2015

Be ready to lose your money if you arrive early in the morning or late at night. There is nobody inside and nobody answers phone calls.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Good Morning, We inform that the reception is open from 8 am to 8 pm., Thanks and best regards. the Direction