Mini Hotel Reviews

Via Lomellini 6/1, Genoa, Italy

Budget hotel but for the price it's was good nice location not far from the port a few restaurants around. Room was quite warm aircob wasn't the best clean bathroom! Overall a good stay

It was clean and the location was really good. We had a little problem with our room door, we couldn't lock it down easily, and likewise we couldn't open it easily. However, we just stayed one night, so that was not a really big problem to us.

Great location and very friendly staff

Due to a flight delay we were an hour and a half late checking in, the staff were very upset about this... Alarm after 12am in the lobby was very annoying. Would likely look to stay elsewhere if returning to the city.

Location. Location. Location. At $25 pn (single, shared bath), this place rocks! In the heart of the centro historico, walking to shops, restaurants, Gelaterias, and historic sites, Mini Hotel becomes the best value of my trip. Clean, friendly, and so accessible.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Staff wasn't friendly at all, very rude, every question seemed to annoy them. No arguments whatsoever, I asked for a day trip to Le Cinque Terre and they said it was going to be expensive. When asked how much, and being replied what for me was a reasonable price, I said it wasn't that expensive for a day tour and they replied that it was weird I didn't find it expensive since I booked a very cheap room that is usually reserved to "very cheap people". No language barrier since I'm Italian.

I recommend this Hotel. Clean, 24 hour staffed, great location and good price. They gave us a room with a bathroom inside even though we reserved a shared bathroom. The staff was very nice. The only remark is that is that the room was a bit dark for my taste but everything else was perfect. Thank you!

• 5th Jun 2014

Staff showed us many places to go in Genoa, but were not particularly friendly. The hotel is a little walk from the train station and a short walk from the city center/pier. The hotel didn't seem very welcoming, but our room was nice. We were not very fond of Genoa itself, especially at night, but the hotel has a security system in place that is supposed to keep it safer.

A nice little hotel in the centre of Genova, very good value for money! The room was clean, had an airconditioning and was nicely furnished. The hotel is right at a good spot and i would surely recommend it to everybody.

Didn't like genoa, so it's probably not the hotel's fault - it just wasn't situated in a great area as it was quite smelly and dangerous at night, but the hotel itself was average.

The room was acceptable for the cost. The problem was the breakfast (which we paid 10 Euros for). It was spartan, and unappetizing to say the least. There was 1 brioche each and we were watched until we showed signs of leaving before anymore were brought out. We say this not because we necessarily wanted more but rather, we were disappointed by the mean attitude displayed by the staff in charge. Just along from the Hotel, a coffee and Brioche would cost 4Euros.

No wi-fi, only internet access via a laptop which is no good for people using iPads and the like. Very small room and bed but a good base from which to launch out and see Genova.

Would have been a great trip until this was the only location that wouldn't accept photocopies of passports (I am studying in Italy and traveling within Italy with copies is fine and safer than bringing my passport everywhere) so I had to pay for the night I didn't stay. It would have been fine until the clerk threatened to call the police on us because we didn't have passports because she claimed not having them is illegal. Which we learned later is not true.

A little pricy, but good location and very clean. Rooms were nice but noisy as we had a room facing a main street.

really helpful staff, city-centered position of the hotel with bus stops nearby, but the distance from the Porta Principe railway station fairly longer than introduced

• 14th Oct 2012
  • Slovakia

The breakfast could be included in the rate.

We had wifi in our room which was nice but I don't think all rooms do? We booked a 3 person room and expected 3 beds but there were only 2, so that was a little bit of a pain. Overall you get what you pay for.

Great location, very central. Quick walk to the port and seaside. Parking was a bit tricky and I worried as i had to leave my motorbike quite far away. No wifi but lap top is provided on first floor.

No wifi, broken air con, rude staff and that's just the beginning. Our toilet wouldn't flush and the lady gave us a choice of either peeing in a bucket or sleeping on the street... We are backpackers and are not fussy about where we stay but this was ridiculous. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, our stay was horrible and we couldn't get out of their quick enough.

Really incredible imagination of these people. Not comment!!!

Breakfast was good. Lack of Wi-Fi is disappointing and the time limits on using the computer are not good because of the time differences in the countries.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4