Minka Hostel Reviews

Matovelle 219 y Vargas, Quito, Ecuador

Minka hostel has very good location, facility and kind staff. Value for money is best of best. But we felt some cold, and there was some noise from outside at night because window was so thin and weak.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed for two nights and I actually wanted to stay longer cause it was so comfortable there. The staff is really friendly and very helpful. And because of that, and the fact that it`s really close to the center, it was easy to walk around the city and find everything I needed. The common area and the kitchen are spacious so it´s easy to cook there. All the guests were nice, too. I loved it and will definitely stay there again when I go back to Quito before flying home. Thanks guys!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Finland

I just stayed few hours (18) in Quito while I was doing a conection to Lima. Otherwise, my experience in this place, mainly in the hostel, it will be unforgettable.Very very kind and helpful staff. Hot shower, comfortable bed,... I would like to come back to Equador!

I stayed at Minka for six nights. Friendly staff, clean hostel with a good location and a really nice common area - however the way it was arranged wasn't too conducive for meeting other travellers. Tepid showers at times.

Me gusta mucho los dias a Minka Hostel! I received a very warm welcome from Marco, Juanita, Sandra, Michel y Martina. The hostel is new and they have many good ideas. Their mattresses and pillows are the best I have ever seen in any hostel, the shower heads are of good quality and the water is hot. For breakfast you have coffee or tea, a bowl of fresh fruit and some nice bread. You can cook some things too. The location is a short walk to the historical centre as well as close to two parks.