Minka Hostel

Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
Fabulous 219 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017

Minka is a really nice hostel! Staff is very friendly and the common areas are very good for meeting other travellers. Staff knows the area and gives some nice tips about the city. I would definitely come back!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2017
6.9

Hostel was unbelievably quiet and empty when I was there. My room was clean and the beds were very comfy but it was right next to a club that went on until 3am and kept me wide awake. Staff are friendly and the facilities are really good. Just not great location or atmosphere!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017

Loved minka hostel, the pods wer great, it was always clean, staff are all really friendly and helpful. Would definatly recommend

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
20th Mar 2017

Very good hostel-staff we're very helpful and they have a 24 hr reception for late arrivals

19th Mar 2017

Great experience and very helpful staff. Hostel is centrally located near Basilica del Voto Nacional which makes for a great reference point for Taxis. Very secure facilities as well. My only compliant was the bathroom in the private room I rented was not the cleanest. The pros highly outweigh this issue though.

• lucypilgrim3908
  • England, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

I loved my stay here - good location, very comfy beds and friendly helpful staff. I would definitely recommend Minka hostel :)

6th Mar 2017

The atmosphere was very laid-back with a hip vibe. The food was delicious and the staff friendly. I only stayed one night but I'll likely be coming back. I would've paid more to stay at a place like this!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2017

Our stay at Minka hostel was great! The value for money is amazing! And the breakfast is great, too, for just $3. The atmosphere was really good and people were really friendly and tried to help with everything they could. We were there for carnival and Tony and Christian took a small group from the hostel to get the full Ecuadorian carnival experience! So much fun! Thank you, Tony and Christian for the fun night out and thank you Minka Hostel for making our stay in Quito so enjoyable!

• Thailand, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

This is a really fun hostel with lots of great opportunities to meet people. It was quite busy when we were there, so it definitely got loud. Walls are thin and floors can be creaky, so I highly suggest ear plugs if you're a light sleeper. Great location, fantastic staff.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Highly recommend. After a couple months of travel this is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Friendly staff, great facilities, large common area, nice beds and great breakfast.