8.7
Fabulous 571 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 571 Total Reviews
Minoo House Located at 3 Mikszáth Kálmán tér, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 3 Mikszáth Kálmán tér
87% 571
47.4898909 19.0664505
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

This cozy hostel really captures the feeling of Budapest. Everything here is customised and unique which really makes it feel very homely and inviting. A chilled vibe and not a party hostel but still met plenty of fun, likeminded travellers keen for a good time. The wifi and hot water was a little temperamental during my stay but this wasn't a huge problem for me since what Minoo lacked in perfection it made up for with loads of personality and charm. Meeting Brian also a bonus! Thanks Minoo!!

29th Dec 2016
5.1

Tue roma was vero uncleaned, and the price really High for the services have been offer.

• jazzykh6196
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

Really cool place - an old building, creatively done up and decorated. The staff run a cafe/bar next door as well so can be a bit distracted but generally very helpful :). The cafe is cool too! We had a great private room with couches and a loft bed! Well equipped kitchen, wifi, and laundry service.

13th Dec 2016

This place was lovely! I love the aesthetic and the staff was helpful and nice. Location was pretty great and I was in good walking distance to almost everything I wanted to do. Would absolutely stay here again.

12th Dec 2016
7.1

My stay at Minoo House was just okay. I wasn't too pleased with the security situation. I was given the wrong door code when I checked in and when I was trying to put it in at night, it wasn't working. The lady who lived next door heard us at the door and poked her head out the window and told us the code.. Honestly this code can be given to anyone if the neighbors know it and willingly give it out. The location was really good though. Close to the ruin pubs and other nightlife!

1st Nov 2016

Wonderful place, very recommended!

• Russia, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

The place is very beautiful with so many unusual details. I especially liked a sofa made from a bath:) During my stay it was very calm and I liked it a lot. Thank you!

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
17th Oct 2016
8.0

Awesome building, staff very chill and friendly. Kitchen nice and big and good for mixing with other residents, though our bedroom was straight off it and then cleaner is very loud in the morning! Could do with a microwave, we fried a frozen pizza in a frying pan at 4am not realising there wasn't one before buying it... other than that, lovely!

• gemstadden
  • England, Couple, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

Lovely, quirky hostel. Great decoration and right next to some amazing cafes. Bear in mind, this is an old building, so it can get a bit chilly in the common areas, but pack a comfy jumper and it'll be fine.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016
7.1

Decent location, not near party scene but close enough to walk most places. Staff very helpful and main kitchen is small but useful. My room was one of two, sharing a small kitchen (mini fridge, sink, kettle etc. but can't cook there) and tiny bathroom (I mean TINY, and dark and stinky!). Pin code secured main door to both rooms, but door to actual room didn't even close, so security felt a bit off. Also I had to wait for 2 days for a towel. Overall, it's a quirky place, good but not great