9.0
Superb 465 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 465 Total Reviews
Minoo House Located at 3 Mikszáth Kálmán tér, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 3 Mikszáth Kálmán tér
90% 465
47.4898909 19.0664505
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016
7.7

Average hostel, reasonable price, okay location. Next to a bar and a cafe, kinda noisy at night. Room was also a bit hot at night

• Nepal, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Gorgeously designed hostel. Worth it just to explore. Locally gives you a real Buda pest experience. I was really comfortable. Great beds, hot shower, big kitchen, does laundry, smoking balcony, and cleaned daily. Is in a square with cafes and restaurants, and while not in the main downtown area a couple blocks from public transit to all attractions. Is a little hard to find at first. The only real con I would say is it's hard to meet people unless they happen to be in the room at the same time.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
16th Jun 2016

I had a nice time in the hostel. I love all the recycled solutions and the karma what this place can give! Thanks for everything!

15th Jun 2016

Amazing vibes here -- eclectic art and unique rooms give it a wonderful international hippy feel. Staff was great but not always present at the front desk when I need them.

• Australia, Male, 41+
11th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel. the location is amazing and beautiful, and the rooms are unique and artistic, and I never felt like i was sleeping on top of other people, it was more like having my own apartment......I love budapest and this hostel and will return.

10th Jun 2016

Perfect location within close walking distance to metro and trams, restaurants and bars close by, friendly staff, great atmosphere, and overall the best hostel experience! I very highly recommend this place.

10th Jun 2016

Great hostel! some might be picky about the location but it's close to the metro and right next to the bar/pub area, it's just not right next to the touristy spots, which I preferred. staff is extremely helpful and welcoming, had no worries while I was here. TOWEL RENTAL IS FREE, very cool. also the laundry services are great. overall, I loved my stay at Minoo and I recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable stay in budapest, it is not a party hostel.

• China, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2016
7.7

First of all I totally like this hostel and I highly recommend it. BUT I have to describe the real story of it. When we arrived in early morning, rung the bell but no one answered. Later a young couple checked out and opened the door for us, saying the staff may be asleep. So we got in and found several rooms empty so we fall asleep on empty beds 'cause we're too tired. When we got up late in the morning, the staff found us and helped check in. Yes, there's no lock on each door.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th May 2016

Lovely place to stay to meet great people! it was a hipster tree house.

25th May 2016
8.0

Unique hostel, in a good way. I would recommend it.