Minoo House Reviews

3 Mikszáth Kálmán tér, Budapest, Hungary

Had real character and a really communal atmosphere. Felt really safe and would've stayed longer if I could!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Passed a nice time here and met many interesting people. It is a good choice for Budapest with young informed staff who build the place and care about the guests. Colorful and filled with art and full of life. Atmosphere is excellent and location is good too with lots of cafes restaurants and small stores walking distance to the main sites and the touristic center.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

Really enjoyed our stay here. Hostel was really cool and rustic and the staff and guests were really nice. Highly recommend!

Incredible place really one of a kind. Perfect for true travelers who want to see another side of Budapest. Loved the rooms and the kitchen and the design in general, everything made from bits and pieces (like skis or recycled iron). It was an experience to stay here, I'll for sure be sending good people your way!

• 20th Jul 2015

The price doesn' t fit to this kind of hostel. For party people it is the right place to stay and for people who would like to take a rest it is totaly wrong. A double room next to the kitchen and next to the balcony is unclever. We missed a save place where we can look our bicycles.

One of the best hostels ever, Nice staff and good athmosphere.

Very interesting place. Not super secure as there was not even a door to my room, but there were lockers. Wifi was spotty as well. Otherwise, had a great time!

It's a really cool hostel, a bit old, in the centre but not too in the middle of everything. The rooms were really nice and it's got a good atmosphere. The only problem I had was that wifi wasn't working really fine in my room, but that's OK.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Best hostel we've stayed at. Very original with tons of character.

Minoo is an alternative style place, very youthful and lively. The location was central and we enjoyed the part of the city we were in-- close enough to walk everywhere but on a quiet square. The decoration and design of the house is very special. The only problem was that there was no AC but actually with all the windows it was not too hot.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

great atmospere and rooms with that bohemoc unique feeling! friendly staff, they even had living candles! beautiful area with many foodplaces

A truly unique place. Eclectic decor, magical atmosphere and filled with great people. Easy location in the 'cool' part of Budapest minutes from the metro and a short walk from the party district (if that's your thing). Not a 'party' hostel at all, they ask people to quieten down at 10pm- but with a very fun, cool vibe and run by people who can tell you just about anything if your looking for ideas about what to do.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Outstanding stay at an incredible hostel. Cannot recommend it enough.

• 6th Jul 2015

I loved my time in Budapest party because of Minoo House and it's staff. I added days, and added additional days after that. It might just be the upbeat place I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. It's a protected building with lots of quirks and charm. Eiffel was involved in the design of part of the building. Frankly I just can't say enough good things about Minoo House. I almost want to keep it a secret.

Very nice stay in this uncommon place! You will for sure uncover another sight of budapest! Congrats to the owners who did an amazing job! We will always come to Minoo when we are going to Budapest! xx

• 1st Jul 2015

Amazing hostel. Very unique! Staff was very helpful explaining about Budapest and everything inside was so beautifully made.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Minoo House is incredible. By far the coolest hostel I have ever stayed in.There is an amazing laid back vibe and the location is great with quirky cafés and bars right under the hostel. The decor of the hostel is really thought out and has amazing nice touches everywhere whether it be insence or one of a kind furniture etc. The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful and as soon as we arrived we were given a map then showed where to explore. I highly reccomend this hostel.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Finland

It was my fist time in budapest, and i like so mutch. In the hostel i meet with a lot of good people and we made the best dinner forever. The dormitori was really cool, the design i like so mutch. Thank you for Mino again:)

• 27th Jun 2015

Small but lovely hostel, would stay again awesome decor and really awesome staff. Wish I stayed longer!

This hostel was very good ! It's a small a charming hostel located at 15 min by walk from the downtown (and there is a metro station a 2 min) , the atmosphere was calm and peacefull. i paid 66 € for 6 nights in a 5 beds room so that's pretty cheap ! There is a nice bar just down the hotsel wich is very nice too :) I recommend this hostel ! one of the best I've tested :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4