Minoo House Reviews

3 Mikszáth Kálmán tér, Budapest, Hungary

My only recommandations would be more hooks to hang your towels and more reading lights in the rooms. Other than that i loved it!

Absolutely loved Minoo house. The staff, the decoration, the atmosphere, etc! We had a nice time and i would reccomend everyone to spend their time in budapest in Minoo.

Amazing place. The people behind the hostel deserve so much credit for their hard work behind their concept.

Amazing hostel. The instructions to get there are really clear, the hostel is nice, with great staff and environment. The location was nice. I had a problem with hot water and the staff solved it to me in 1 minute, so they really showed being concerned and worried about my stay there. Great place to be in Budapest!

Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed our time here! Would recommend

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Wales

A really clean, cosy & comfortable little hostel with lots of character! lovely, helpful staff. Everything you need is close by.

Amazing!! One of the best hostels we stayed in in Europe, very safe and lovely staff. Set just above a bustling square with restaurants and it's own bar/cafe at the back in a pretty courtyard. Hostel itself is really cool. Lovely balcony overlooking the courtyard. Would definitely recommend to anyone and would stay there whenever we're back in Budapest!

Best hostel I stayed in during my 7 weeks of travel. Between the staff, amazing atmosphere, unique house, and great fellow travelers, it was the perfect stay. Only meant to stay for 3 nights and ended up staying for 6. Absolutely loved it! Amazing place in a great city.

The hostel is awesome and the guy at the reception was kind and helpful. There's a bar inside the building and a coffee place next to it. It was clean with several common areas. Internet didn't work well from my room but it was good in other areas. I recommend it

A charming, unique and beautiful place. We loved the couryard and our room with the loft bed. It was a little loud at night, but got quiet by 1am which is when we were first wanting to sleep anyway. We'd definitely come again!

Fantastic hostel!!! There is an amazing community vibe present there, very easy to meet new people and the hostel itself is just gorgeous, I didn't want to leave!

Awesome! The most charming low-cost lodging I've ever been to :D The best thing is the atmosphere, far warmer than in conventional hostels. The old building is lovely, and so are all the pieces of furniture inside. It is sorrounded by lively cafes and the staff was really nice, I definitely recommend it!

Absolutely loved it here. Staff are very helpful and friendly - can show you anywhere or anything you want to see in the city on a map and give you directions. It's not your average cosmetic hostel with modern fittings and pretentious rubbish for people that want a cheap hotel. This place is much more. Here you can find mix and matched furniture, a brilliant kitchen full of herbs and spices and a balcony overlooking a courtyard where beer and food can be bought.

Good facilities but no locker in my room - asked for one to be brought in but never happened. 99.9 per cent of the time you can trust your room mates but if you are travelling with valuable stuff it should not really be left to chance. Bathroom was a bit grubby and there was not always toilet paper. Staff were friendly and really helpful.

Minoo was very accommodating, even when I had last minute changes to my stay! It was a nice place to stay, and a good location to boot! However, bear in mind that it is quite far south! So if you want to be nearer to the centre and the Chain Bridge, then Minoo might be a little out of the way! But It is near to the Central Market Hall!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Staff spoke english fluently and were very helpful. It seemed to be well organised although the place itself had a relaxed atmosphere, and didn't really feel like a 'normal' hostel. It was a peaceful place to wake up in the morning and in a good part of the city. Close to all standard attractions with cafes and bars and little side streets surrounding it. Pretty, cosy and welcoming.

• 9th Jun 2014

Lovely place with nice people :-)

• 8th Jun 2014

Great staff and really cool looking place. I felt at home and would happily return.

• New Zealand

The stand-out point here is clearly the atmosphere the hostel is laid-back and arty. The people who work there are very very helpful but also just let you do your own thing. Do ask them about the city though, they seemed to know everything about it, and if they don't they will look it up for you. No problems at all during my stay. I really liked it.

• 8th Jun 2014

It was an awesomw place!! World total y recommend it!! With a jazz bar besides and coffee Shops all around and a great staff and facilities it's the best place to stay in Budapest 😊

« first « Prev 1 2 3