Minshuku Fugakuso Reviews

1774 kodachi,Fujikawaguchiko-Machi, Mount Fuji, Japan

Hiroshi was gracious in helping us visit an Onsen nearby where we were staying and picking us up and dropping us off at the train station. I would recommend for anyone staying here to call in advance to see if you can arrange for transportation or clear instructions since the location is fairly hidden, and I don't think I would have been able to find this location myself just based on the address alone even with my pocket wifi and phone.

We had a very pleasant stay in this ryokan. It's in a quiet street 10 minutes walk from the station, it's traditionally decorated with tatami mats and futons. The owner was so friendly and helpful - he offered to drive us to the train station. Loads of restaurants and shops nearby.

There was no lock on the room door from the outside so when leaving the hostel to go out, the room wasn't properly secured.