Minshuku Fugakuso Reviews

1774 kodachi,Fujikawaguchiko-Machi, Mount Fuji, Japan

Thank you for your hospitality! We greatly enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back if we drop by Fujiyoshida again :)

Quite expensive, however got to experience the traditional style rooms. Owner drove us to the station without us asking and was helpful although limited English. Perfect location.

Staff is so nice . He offer to send us for free to station by a car and tell where we can leave a luggage for free . Location is not hard to find , Not too far from main road . You can see Fuji mt from a window of second floor room . Real japanese house . Feeling so warm when staying there .

Hiroshi was gracious in helping us visit an Onsen nearby where we were staying and picking us up and dropping us off at the train station. I would recommend for anyone staying here to call in advance to see if you can arrange for transportation or clear instructions since the location is fairly hidden, and I don't think I would have been able to find this location myself just based on the address alone even with my pocket wifi and phone.