Minsu Long Meng Ke Zhan Reviews

110 Lunding Road, Ruifang District, New Taipei, New Taipei Jiufen, Taiwan

Very convenient. Less than a minute walk to the shopping streets.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Singapore

it was not bed but the temperature was soooooooo cold even couldn't sleep at all on the raining day.

Friendly welcoming staff. Amazing location with great views out to sea. Really enjoyable stay. Would happily recommend to others.

The service was excellent, breakfast too, the only problem is the language. Communication was unfortunately rather difficult, although the owner's son tries hard to speak english. The matterrasses in the room we had (unfortunately I don't remember the room no.) were the hardest I ever slept on in my whole life… I am 65 years old. The owner's son took really good care of us, he even drove us shortly around to show us the beautiful nature around the village.

• 13th Nov 2013