Minto Reviews

61 Gladstone Rd, Highgate Hill, Brisbane, Australia

This was kind of an expensive hostel - $70 per night, but not much extra to offer. That being said, I chose this one because I wanted alone time which I did get. The lounge was comfy and the balcony was a lovely place to sit and read. It took me three nights to get used to the very hard bed, and the room wasn't a place I wanted to spend any time in. Also, if you go there, make sure you avoid the front room - light streams through the blinds of both windows all night. Loved the location.

Matt knows how to hook a sister up. It's close to south banks. Very quiet chill place to hang out don't expect to meet a lot of people or a lot of noise but that's what we liked about that place. Nice place to stay especially for a Break from the crowded hostel life. Very clean and organized. Would definitely return there especially if you are a couple or even small group traveling.