Minto Reviews

61 Gladstone Rd, Highgate Hill, Brisbane, Australia

I had cancel my booking with minto at hostels worldwide web site but i haven't heard from "HW" instead MINTO had charge the days that i had not take ($140aus) cos the booking wasnt cancel. So, i dont understand why the "HW" web site have a "cancel booking" option if it is not working at all. Additionally i called MINTO trying to cancel directly from them but they didnt help me because i had to cancel with "HOSTELS WORLDWIDE". Very disapointed it is a not reliable service.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

I never write reviews for hostels but Minto is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed with! It's just like a beautiful home.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

This was kind of an expensive hostel - $70 per night, but not much extra to offer. That being said, I chose this one because I wanted alone time which I did get. The lounge was comfy and the balcony was a lovely place to sit and read. It took me three nights to get used to the very hard bed, and the room wasn't a place I wanted to spend any time in. Also, if you go there, make sure you avoid the front room - light streams through the blinds of both windows all night. Loved the location.