Mirabello Hotel Reviews

Theotokopoulou 20, Heraklion, Crete, Greece

It was very this place. The map give good directions. It was bad I can't but ok

I really enjoyed staying here. The staff were lovely. Helping me with my limited Greek. The cleaning lady was especially lovely and happy. I loved having my own private balcony, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and TV in my room. I felt safe throughout being a female traveller on my own. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. The bed was comfy for a lovely nice sleep. Free wi-fi was great and worked throughout my stay (2 nights), Location was great, near to local shops, supermarket, restaurants.

• 19th May 2015

Although there were some issues with communicating with English, the staff was very helpful when our plans changed and we had to leave early. The rooms were basic, but nice.

we enjoyed our stay

• 3rd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel was in an excellent location! So easy to access from the airport and the port. The staff when we arrived were a bit difficult to deal with though as they could not always understand what we were saying. Our room was also wrong when we first arrived, and we had to be switched to the correct set up.

• 29th Apr 2015