Mirabello Hotel Reviews

Theotokopoulou 20, Heraklion, Crete, Greece

It's not a hostel, it's a normal hotel, but it was pretty good for what it propused.

Great location with everything in walking distance. Super market is nearby but no fridge available in the room. Only tea and coffee making facilities. Single room was a nice treat (nice to have once in a while) and shared bathroom was clean and looked new. Women's bathrooms was much nicer and bigger than the men's. Free wifi was good and service was good too.

Room is very clean and confortable. Very close to the center. The bathroom was not very clean.

Was very comfortable and I'd enjoyed every day with fully satisfaction. and the personal on the reception also great. thank you from heart.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

Staff genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. I wish we could have this type of service in Canada.

• 25th Jul 2015

The gentleman at the front desk was supportive with helping me get around Heraklion and Crete, in general. He was extremely resourceful and looked things up on the internet when he wasn't sure as oppose to giving me faulty information. I really appreciated it.

It was very this place. The map give good directions. It was bad I can't but ok

I really enjoyed staying here. The staff were lovely. Helping me with my limited Greek. The cleaning lady was especially lovely and happy. I loved having my own private balcony, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and TV in my room. I felt safe throughout being a female traveller on my own. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. The bed was comfy for a lovely nice sleep. Free wi-fi was great and worked throughout my stay (2 nights), Location was great, near to local shops, supermarket, restaurants.

• 19th May 2015

Although there were some issues with communicating with English, the staff was very helpful when our plans changed and we had to leave early. The rooms were basic, but nice.

we enjoyed our stay

• 3rd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel was in an excellent location! So easy to access from the airport and the port. The staff when we arrived were a bit difficult to deal with though as they could not always understand what we were saying. Our room was also wrong when we first arrived, and we had to be switched to the correct set up.

• 29th Apr 2015