Mirabello Hotel Reviews

Theotokopoulou 20, Heraklion, Crete, Greece

It's not a hostel, it's a normal hotel, but it was pretty good for what it propused.

Great location with everything in walking distance. Super market is nearby but no fridge available in the room. Only tea and coffee making facilities. Single room was a nice treat (nice to have once in a while) and shared bathroom was clean and looked new. Women's bathrooms was much nicer and bigger than the men's. Free wifi was good and service was good too.

Room is very clean and confortable. Very close to the center. The bathroom was not very clean.

Was very comfortable and I'd enjoyed every day with fully satisfaction. and the personal on the reception also great. thank you from heart.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

Staff genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. I wish we could have this type of service in Canada.

• 25th Jul 2015

The gentleman at the front desk was supportive with helping me get around Heraklion and Crete, in general. He was extremely resourceful and looked things up on the internet when he wasn't sure as oppose to giving me faulty information. I really appreciated it.

It was very this place. The map give good directions. It was bad I can't but ok