• Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

8.8
Fabulous 1,123 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,123 Total Reviews
Miraflores House Located at Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima L18 Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores
88% 1123
-12.1138094 -77.0371413
    Rooms available

• Wales, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Thank you for a lovely stay Francis.hostel is clean, safe and friendly. See you soon.

• Jamaica, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

We liked the privacy and amenities for the price. While it was a little frustrating always waiting to be let in and out at least we felt very secure once we were inside. Our hosts were very kind and helpful and the kitchen is suuuuuper well- equipped, you feel really at home! The Wi-Fi doesn't reach the room but the upload speed in the living room was awesome. All in all, we had a nice and secure stay and liked having lockers right there in the room. It's quiet though, not a place to meet ppl.

27th Jun 2016

A pleasant stay and good for the price (Lima is relatively expensive for Peru). The staff was very friendly and helped us check in late at night, as well as arrange a taxi from the airport (which is in a dangerous area). No private bathroom and the shower was meager, but ok for the price. Towels and soap were included, as was breakfast!

• g_matthews_3533
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

The very best thing about Miraflores is the staff. They are beyond helpful and will tell you more than you need to know about Lima, where to go and most importantly, what to eat. We arrived a day late due to a cancelled flight and they were very understanding and accommodating, even offering for us to not pay for the night we missed. They offered us a choice of room and did our laundry at no cost - amazing! Only cons are - very quiet when we were there and the shower pressure wasn't great.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

Fantastic place, Francis sat down with us and helped us map out the city and gave us a lot of good advice on where to go and where not to go. It is hard to find though so make sure you look for the address, not a sign.

31st May 2016

Miraflores House is one of my favorite hostels I have stayed in. Francis was so welcoming and accommodating, it was like someone welcoming you into their home. The security was amazing, I felt comfortable leaving all my belongings in the hostel and never once worried about safety of my stuff. There was always someone to let you in and out. When I wanted to go fishing, Francis set the whole thing up. When I wanted to bike he loaned us his bikes! I would definitely go back if I was ever to go back

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016

This was my first backpacking trip with my friend. The first place we went to was this hostel. I can't stay how accommodating and at home I felt when I was here. Francis made it feel like home and made sure we were comfortable with our stay. When we ended up coming hours later than the time we had designated, he waited up and then took the time to introduce us to a Peru map at 2:00 am in the morning! Being the first time I had backpacked in a different country, this hostel was a perfect ease in.

• Cyprus, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016
4.9

I expected a private room for myself, and for 50 dollars per night in Lima you can get something pretty decent. What I got was an ancient dorm room (albeit to myself), with an even more ancient bathroom, a window giving on the corridor (so no natural light), and two huge ceiling lamps with strong office light. I wanted to leave a day earlier, but the owner asked the full price - so I ended up paying 100 bucks for this stay.

Sorry my friend the room was with a one matrimonial bed and two twin more (3 beds) you claim about that and when went to see the bathroom you say don´t have a hot water, normally to receive a hot water you need to wait a while because is not electric shower, is coming from the hot water tank and I see all your clothes over the another two beds, that means you was comfortable with the beds and made the organization possible with your cases, about the lights you have a choice to turn off one, and a lot the people like white light. And if you in the night time of the first night say you want to leave, you was free to do, but respect the policy for the cancellation with 24 hour before and you don´t made it, also you have a bad attitude because your last problem in other hostel the night before can carry to another places like that, I open the door of my house with a smile, and offer another room a little saludos Your Host

• reilnice3366
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
20th May 2016

Lovely spot. Only problem was the American couple staying in the room next door playing music and talking all night. And a single glazed window between the rooms didn't give us a big enough barrier. But all in all, lovely host full of info and help.

My friends if you have somebody next to your room made nosy all the night let to now to me and I will made turn off the music for you. But let me know

• mcdonaed9969
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016

Great location, safe neighbourhood and everything you need nearby. Francis is a gent and a legend-no need for the guidebook once you've had a chat with him. Breakfast was rolls and tea. Free drinking water and very big tv in room. We were there during a quiet time. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend.