Miraflores House Reviews

Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Fantastic and quirky hostel in a great neighbourhood. The owner was incredibly helpful and gave us a great introduction to the city.

This was the perfect hostel to stay at for the last night of my trip. It was clean, cozy and Francis went above and beyond to make his guests comfortable. Definitely worth the price for a relaxing stay!

Owner and manager Francis was very friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. Maps and information were really useful. The communal areas were quirky and interesting to look at! Rooms and corridors were quite dark and felt a bit cold. Beds were comfortable. More blankets or heaters needed in rooms in winter.

• 12th Aug 2015

Miraflores house is located along a main road, av. Comandante espinar. The hostel rooms are a bit old but fitted with nice hot showers . Francis is also incredible helpful, even providing us with maps on the neighbour and where to go for groceries , food and take buses.

I stayed here from 18th July and checked out on the 22nd July. I am backpacking for 9 to 12 months and to be honest i wasn't really looking to Lima that much. HOWEVER, I booked this hostel and what a place. This is easily one of the best hostels i have stayed. The rooms clean and tidy, but the staff, in particular Mr Francis was extremely helpful and informative on Lima and the region as a whole. A great man and a pleasure to stay here. I leave Lima with nothing but positive memories. Thanks

The owner is very friendly and helped us plan our trip across Peru. Very nice cozy hostel overall.

Good location. Sandwiches for breakfast. Awesome owner and staff. Francis and Sonia welcomed us like we were family and gave us so much information about Lima. The hostel is very secure. You must ring the bell to be let in, and someone must also let you out. I liked that the kitchen had filtered water. It was nice to not buy several liters of water per day. I definitely recommend this hostel. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Francis and his staff members were excellent. He went out of his way to make the stay very comfortable. He even provided a detailed overview of things to do and restaurants to try. I'll be back for sure and will recommend this place to all my friends. Thanks! -Evan C.

• 16th Jun 2015

The location and staff were very good. The room was outdated with stains on the sheets and blankets. The bathroom had mold growing in it. I would only come back because of the staff, not necessarily the rooms.

Mariflores House could not have been more perfect…great location and Francis was so kind and helpful! I'd highly, highly recommend staying here!

Great location with very friendly and helpful host.

We were made to feel at home from the day we arrived. Francis was great and really helpful with tips and directions. He even made sure our breakfast was ready earlier than usual so that we could take it with us to the airport for an early morning flight. Good location in Miraflores, guesthouse felt very secure.

• 5th May 2015

This hostle was the best out of all the ones I the area, Francis was really helpful and spoke good English. He even found a personal driver to do white water rafting and he joined us..Definitely recommend this place, wifi was good and nice hot water.

Than you very much my friends.

Super friendly clean place. The have bikes to use for guests. Great times.

• 8th Apr 2015

Top notch !! one of the best we have stayed in worldwide. Francis is fantastic ! Friendly full of advice , wonderful atmosphere