• Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima, Peru
9.3
Superb 1,112 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,112 Total Reviews
Miraflores House Located at Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima L18 Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores
93% 1112
-12.1138094 -77.0371413
    Rooms available

• Cyprus, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016
4.9

I expected a private room for myself, and for 50 dollars per night in Lima you can get something pretty decent. What I got was an ancient dorm room (albeit to myself), with an even more ancient bathroom, a window giving on the corridor (so no natural light), and two huge ceiling lamps with strong office light. I wanted to leave a day earlier, but the owner asked the full price - so I ended up paying 100 bucks for this stay.

• reilnice3366
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
20th May 2016

Lovely spot. Only problem was the American couple staying in the room next door playing music and talking all night. And a single glazed window between the rooms didn't give us a big enough barrier. But all in all, lovely host full of info and help.

My friends if you have somebody next to your room made nosy all the night let to now to me and I will made turn off the music for you. But let me know

• mcdonaed9969
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016

Great location, safe neighbourhood and everything you need nearby. Francis is a gent and a legend-no need for the guidebook once you've had a chat with him. Breakfast was rolls and tea. Free drinking water and very big tv in room. We were there during a quiet time. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend.

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

As previously mentioned on other reviews, Francis is a great host and provided some really useful tips on where to go, eat and visit. When I first booked, Francis sent an in-depth email advising on how to get to the hostel which was really helpful. The area is in a great part of Miraflores, which is a fantastic city to

• USA, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

Francis is one the most genuine and nicest man I ever met. He gave us so many recommendations on what to see, where to eat, where to catch public transportation. He called us a cab when we needed to go to the airport, and always made sure we had everything we needed. The area is perfect, right in the lovely neighborhood of Miraflores. This is more like a home stay, but he really makes you feel comfortable and that his house is your house.

19th Mar 2016

Miraflores house is amazing! Very friendly and clean and would definitely stay here again!

5th Mar 2016

Miraflores is hands down my favorite Hostel experience. Our host was like an awesome uncle and had such great local food recommendations and let us take his bikes out! Made our stay in Lima very memorable

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

Francis is very helpful and will get anything done for you. When the laundry was unable to do my laundry in time they offered their in house washing machine.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
9th Feb 2016

Great place to stay while in Lima. Close to lots of restaurants and bars in this cute area. The host was very nice and helpful when making suggestions and providing helpful advice about Lima. They serve the best ham and cheese sandwiches for breakfast I've ever had!!!

• sheridangeorge
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
12th Jan 2016

Firstly the staff, Francis the owner AMAZING! Never have I ever felt so welcomed and so at home at a hostel before, he did everything to help us get everything we wanted out of our stay in Lima. The place itself is a minefield of beautiful collections of things all throughout, the rooms although basic, were also clean, tidy & comfortable, there was always hot water, perfect for the cheap price! Would come back to Lima just to visit here, we loved it.