Miraflores House Reviews

Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I'd really recommend this Hostel. It's nearly of good points of the city, the rooms are comfortable and the staff helped me and my friends a lot!

If you're looking for a clean and quiet hostel, this is the place. The staff is super nice and friendly. Located in a safe part of town. Would definitely recommend.

We really enjoyed staying at Miraflores House. The beds were comfy and Francis's hospitality was incredible. He ordered us an early morning taxi to the airport and was up with us, even giving us a wake up call to make sure he was ready. Really a great place!

• 10th Aug 2014

Such great people to help find what you are looking for in Miraflores and overall an amazing place to rest at the start or end of a trip.

• 8th Aug 2014

We loved staying with Francis. He have great advice on where to eat and what to do during our short time in Lima. He also tracked down a wallet that one of our group members left in a cab even though we had no taxi number or drivers name. Would highly recommend anyone visiting Lima stay at the Miraflores House.

• 6th Aug 2014

A VERY secure hostel with an extremely helpful and friendly owner

The owner Francis is the most interesting and accommodating man you will meet!

• 26th Jul 2014

Francis did a wonderful job with his place. He values his guests comfort and makes sure the rooms are clean. I love the pictures of his family that he places on the hallway, beautiful pictures. Francis will take effort to sit down with you and go over Lima's map - top food/restaurants to try, areas to avoid and where the major tourists attractions are. Wonderful hospitality. Thanks Francis!

I stayed there only one night becuz i had to move to another city. But the staff helped me a lot in sightseeing of lima and he was sooooooooooo kind! The room was very good and beautiful!

Our group of 4 stayed in a private room with private bathroom, and we had an excellent experience. Francis is an amazing host who was always willing to help. One of the first things he did was sit us down with a map and fill us in on the best places to visit and eat, as well as the places we should steer clear of safety-wise. Great stay!

• 5th Jul 2014

Frances is a sweetheart. By far the nicest hostel operator I have ever met, and he treats all his guests like family by spending time with them, making breakfast and just being an overall great source of information when needed. 100% would recommend this place to anyone.

• 27th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Clean, large, comfortable rooms with hot showers! Francis is so helpful. You will get a map which he color-codes all roads, restaurants, landmarks, etc! It was a bit overwhelming, but none the less very helpful! One of the best hostels!

Francis knows the best restaurants in town. Thanks.

Great little find. The carpets are a tad musty but there are proper hotels elsewhere if that bother you.

• 1st Jun 2014

I loved staying at the Miraflores House, such a great experience and Francis was really, really nice!

Francis is a marvellous host and is running an excellent establishment. On booking we received an extensive e-mail giving instructions on how to arrive safely at the hostel and general tips about Lima. The place is a mix between a boutique hotel and a welcoming home. There is a wonderful communal area with excellent facilities and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Francis will make sure your stay in Lima is memorable and help you everything you need. Definitely worth the money.

Francis is amazing!!!!! Such hospitality and he provided a wonderful environment. We booked with him last minute due to our first hostel giving away our reservation, which was a blessing in disguise. Francis makes you feel at home, he is always helpful and friendly. Lorraina, who is his helper, was so diligent in cleaning everything every day. If you want a wonderful experience in Lima definitely book with Francis. We can't say enough great things about him or his hostel.

Fantastic place! Very secure and they give you advise on which taxi firm to get to the hostel from the airport - take their advice on this one! I arrived very early (delayed flight) and the taxi firm stayed with me until I got into the hostel. Francis (owner / manager) is really helpful and happy to share information / recommendations about where to go, what to do etc. Room was clean, tidy (single room), bed was comfy, room was cleaned daily. Nice & quiet! Have already recommended to others!

Lovely staff and interesting building, but it is very old and in places, desperate need of a refurbish. I didn't do my homework (last minute booking) and did not realise this is nowhere near the centre of Lima.

My dear friend I know you come from another hostel close the downtown the Lima and you made your Review about these another hostel because we are in Miraflores about 30 minutes to downtown I hope you can see your mistake, because before you leave talk to the great service we made it here saludos Francis

Francis is the best hostel manager we have ever met (and we have met many). Francis simply adores his job and that is obvious when you meet him. He will sit with you and show you a map of Lima and articulate the best places to eat, the prices you should pay for cabs and ways to get around. He made us love Lima and we are returning soon. The hostel is the cleanest I have ever seen with comfy beds, clean showers and bathrooms, a very hygienic kitchen and brilliant staff. We love this place!!!!!