Miraflores House Reviews

Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Very close to the airport, nice if you need to catch a flight.

We had a great stay here. The owner was around and was very friendly and helpful. The other ladies were always available if we had any questions. The room and bathrooms were great.

Had a great stay and good luck to the wife with her english course!

Very helpful and accommodating staff! The facility is awesome! Loved it.

• 24th Jan 2015

Diego welcomed us and was awesome, but he was only there at night. The cleaning ladies were around in the AM and tried to be helpful but did not speak English so there was a bit of a barrier. Great atmosphere- fun decor, great stuff to entertain you on the road (books, DVDs, instruments, etc). Ask for a room on an upper floor as the ones on lower floors looked pretty dark. Would stay here again if in Lima! Never met Francis but he was helpful in the planning stages via email.

You really feel like at home. It's safe and cozy, and the staff is always there for you.

Muchas gracias mi querido amigo, sabes que siempre tendrás tu cada en Lima para ti y todos tus amigos y familiares un fuerte abrazo Francis Chauvel Miraflores House

Street noise.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Francis was a great host. Great setup. No complaints here.

Francis is an amazing person, I didn't know anything about Lima, he helped me plan my days with a lot of information and an exceptional map. The hostel also was nicely decorated. It was a great experience, I wish I could stay more and I definitely recommend it.

Thank you very much my friends just you know you and your friends are my friends anytime anymoment they can coming here to home with us Francis

Not a party hostel but frances will look after you and make you feel welcome. And make sure you know where to go in Lima

thank you very much my friend Francis

The manager Francis was just wonderful - he made me feel at home right from the start. Miraflores house came highly recommended to me from another traveller, and I am more than happy to recommend it to others.

• 10th Nov 2014

This hostel is in a great location with cheap access via taxi to downtown and other attractions. The owner Francis is very amicable and could answer all of our questions. There was free breakfast and access to tea or coffee anytime. If I come back to Lima, I will definitely book here again.

• 25th Oct 2014

Francis, the owner is an absolute beauty. He is one of the nicest guys and full of very useful information. His English is really good and if you ask him to get you a taxi he will make sure the cab is safe and cheap! The only thing we didn't like was just a curtain to cover the bathroom. But that wasn't a big deal and not something we would complain about.

• 13th Oct 2014

Safe, friendly and helpful. Everything we needed after a long flight from Australia. Close to food, ATMs and grocery stores. When going from the airport use the Taxi Green service - they are just outside the arrivals gate as you get in - they know where Miraflores House is, don't rip you off and are reliable.

• 3rd Oct 2014