Miraflores House

9.0
Superb 1167 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
3rd Aug 2017

Francis is the best! So warm, hospitable and welcoming. He sat down with me and showed me the entire city on a map complete with bus options & sights to see so I'd be comfortable getting around. His recommended restaurant had excellent food! My private room was clean and spacious. My only suggestion would be to put the hotel name outside...I had a hard time finding it when I first arrived, but I appreciate the security steps they take.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2017

I stayed at Miraflores and it was lovely. Francis, the owner, is great, it is very central and easy to find. I can recommend this place.

18th Jul 2017

This was by far one of the best hostels I stayed at in Peru. Francis (the owner) is knowledgeable and a genuinely good person. I highly recommend this place!

• USA, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2017

Very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Cozy hotel, comfortable and nicely decorated lounge to relax and socialize with guests. I would definitely stay here again. It's at a busy intersection and I was on the Main Street wall but as much as I liked staying here I didn't mind. Good affordable price too.

2nd Jul 2017

Without a doubt the friendliest place I have ever stayed. Francis is is wonderful a font of knowledge and a most affable host. A Great place!

• Australia, Female, 41+
1st Apr 2017
4.0

Decor very depressing ,next to busy road ,room small and dark,ceiling very low and in bathroom hit head all the time ...i moved after first night to a place nearer to sea ,same price but far more cheerful and pleasant

I was little room because you come really early the check in is a 12 m andthe room was ready and tell to you have another in the first time them will move to another room could be for you, because you are tired and the end I am the bud guy because you don´t wanted to move the room but and well sorry, some times to help you made a mistakes

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Very friendly and informative! Would stay again

×