Miraflores House Reviews

Av. Comandante Espinar, 611 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I loved it !!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Francis was incredibly kind and made us really feel at home.

Having been travelling around South America for 8 months I can officially say Francis and his team are among the best at any hostel we have stayed out. The information he provides on Lima, complete with map with 8 different highlighters and a multitude of restaurant recommendations, is a work of art. The hostel is super safe, has great quirky communal space where we have met lots of other travellers and there is always a constant supply of hot water. What else can you ask for??

thank you very much my friends, you know always you be in home away from home saludos and steel really good trip and take care in your bike francis

A great place to stay! It feels like home. Francis, the owner is very helpfull and friendly. Safe place, good breakfast, lots of movies to watch, living room to meet other people, clean, close to some nice restaurants and more :)! So when you go to Lima, stay at Miraflores House!

The owner was extremely friendly and the staff. We were extremely sick the whole time we were at Lima. Thankfully, in the morning, they brought us breakfast up to our room! They also helped us order some chicken for delivery because we couldn´t leave the hostel. They really went out of the way to make sure that we felt at home. Also, the place was spacious, safe, and we got our best rest at this hostal! I strongly strongly recommend it.

Miraflores House is absolutely wonderful. We truly enjoyed our stay here. Francis is very welcoming and extremely helpful. Rooms are great, water is hot and pressure is great. WiFi works everywhere. The common area is very roomy and a nice place to just chill out. The decor is some of the most interesting we've seen in all of Peru.

thank you very much my friends, yes we try to better everyday and to give you a excellent stay comfortable and security I hope you know always you have a home away from home saludos Francis Miraflores House

Rooms a bit noisy and wifi could be stronger. Otherwise, really good stay.

I'd really recommend this Hostel. It's nearly of good points of the city, the rooms are comfortable and the staff helped me and my friends a lot!

If you're looking for a clean and quiet hostel, this is the place. The staff is super nice and friendly. Located in a safe part of town. Would definitely recommend.

We really enjoyed staying at Miraflores House. The beds were comfy and Francis's hospitality was incredible. He ordered us an early morning taxi to the airport and was up with us, even giving us a wake up call to make sure he was ready. Really a great place!

• 10th Aug 2014

Such great people to help find what you are looking for in Miraflores and overall an amazing place to rest at the start or end of a trip.

• 8th Aug 2014

We loved staying with Francis. He have great advice on where to eat and what to do during our short time in Lima. He also tracked down a wallet that one of our group members left in a cab even though we had no taxi number or drivers name. Would highly recommend anyone visiting Lima stay at the Miraflores House.

A VERY secure hostel with an extremely helpful and friendly owner

The owner Francis is the most interesting and accommodating man you will meet!

• 26th Jul 2014

Francis did a wonderful job with his place. He values his guests comfort and makes sure the rooms are clean. I love the pictures of his family that he places on the hallway, beautiful pictures. Francis will take effort to sit down with you and go over Lima's map - top food/restaurants to try, areas to avoid and where the major tourists attractions are. Wonderful hospitality. Thanks Francis!

I stayed there only one night becuz i had to move to another city. But the staff helped me a lot in sightseeing of lima and he was sooooooooooo kind! The room was very good and beautiful!

Our group of 4 stayed in a private room with private bathroom, and we had an excellent experience. Francis is an amazing host who was always willing to help. One of the first things he did was sit us down with a map and fill us in on the best places to visit and eat, as well as the places we should steer clear of safety-wise. Great stay!

• 5th Jul 2014

Frances is a sweetheart. By far the nicest hostel operator I have ever met, and he treats all his guests like family by spending time with them, making breakfast and just being an overall great source of information when needed. 100% would recommend this place to anyone.

• 27th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Clean, large, comfortable rooms with hot showers! Francis is so helpful. You will get a map which he color-codes all roads, restaurants, landmarks, etc! It was a bit overwhelming, but none the less very helpful! One of the best hostels!

Francis knows the best restaurants in town. Thanks.