Miraflores Wasi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Jiron Tarapacá 261, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I had a single room. It was fairly small and basic, but it was clean and did everything I needed for the one night I stayed there. It was just my bad luck that some locals happened to be celebrating a birthday the night I was there as otherwise the neighbourhood was quiet. The hostel served a good breakfast and the staff were friendly and helpful. So in summary: no complaints and yes, I'd stay there again.

The staff were extremely helpful. The computers and wifi were great. The room was very comfortable and serviced every day. Breakfast was very nice. I will definitely stay there again.

Really upscale for the price and very clean. Excellent breakfast. Owned and run by a kind family. We had one misunderstanding based on something listed on their hostel world page but they quickly took care of it and made it right, which was very good customer service. We'd happily stay there again.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts