Miramar Hostel Reviews

calle 10C 1C-59, Santa Marta, Colombia

The single rooms are SO small and they SMELL! I moved to Hostel Casa Familiar across the road and for the same price I have a lovely big room with big windows, a view and a separate bathroom and they even clean my room!!! Also, the kitchen is a bit useless unless it is open - no pans, no cups, no nothing. But thank you for all your help - you were all so informative and lovely ,especially Pedro.

It is just amazing how much you get for that price. Great vibe. Would be happy to stay there one more time.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

Compared to similar places for about the same price in better locations nearby, this place could really use some love. My dorm had no lockers, the place was drab, it wasn't particularly clean, and it was really more of a hospedaje than a hostel. No huge issues, but I moved after one night.

my stay at the hostel was very nice. i can definitely recommend it :)