Miramar Hostel Reviews

calle 10C 1C-59, Santa Marta, Colombia

i was really disappionted from the miramar hostal. the atmosphere was strange and the stuff almost not there.

This hostel, hopefully I never ever have to comeback, they even allow working girls in dormitory, and is not one even care, the area not safe at all after 8pm it's looks very weird, when was walking around and asking for address every neigbordhood was warning us to be careful.

Aprecié el tiempo en el lugar, la gente es super amable, me hicieron sentir como en casa, y está localizado cerca al centro, y de transportes para ir al Rodadero, Taganga, etc. I appreciated the time I spent there, staff is super kind, they made me feel like home, and it is super well located, near the historic center and transportation to the main areas of interests like Rodadero or Taganga. I miss the store in front of this hostel!!!! It is a store-bar with nice people to talk!!!!!