Miramar Hostel Reviews

calle 10C 1C-59, Santa Marta, Colombia

Genuine Colombian experience. The staff are incredible and always helpful in booking tours and providing information. I love the atmosphere of this place, it doesn't have that contrived feel that some of the more expensive hostels have. Its authentic and easy going and really maintains the vibe of Santa Marta. Great food and cheap drinks too. One of my favourite hostels in Colombia.

• 24th Sep 2014

Room got stolen by some ninja guy that reached our room from the roof that is open. However, personel is nice, good location, close to the see although beaches aren't that nice.

Good hostel if you have just arrived in Santa Marta.staff were very friendly and helpful.

If you need a hostel to stay in Santa Marta, this IS the place. The people, the staff, the environment, everything there is amazing. You won't regret spending your days in MIRAMAR.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Although the hostel was a bit dated, it was nevertheless quite clean. The atmosphere was nice, although there were very few places where one could experience 'quiet' outside of one's room. Decent place, in any case.

Super friendly helpful staff make this hostel a good place to spend a night before heading off on other adventures. As soon as I arrived they were happy to accompany me to the cash machine and were always happy to share info of places to eat, buses to catch etc. nothing flash but good value for money !

Nice stuff, cheap with A/C

Staff of Miramar was very helpfull. Veronica helped me getting to the right phoneshop when my old phone was broken. Furthermore they took care of me when I was sick.

• 12th Aug 2014

Really great staff, very helpful and friendly! Good value for money.

excellent hotel

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

One of the greates expriences of my life. Everything was perfect, the enviroment, the people, the place itself was awesome. I will definetly come back to Mirama Hostel. The hostal is located in a really good area where you can find all the transportation needed to go anywhere in santa marta; besides, it provides tours to go to all the turistic places at a really good price. Thanks

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

The stay in the miramar hostel was wonderful. The service and people is really friendly .I recommed it !

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

I had a great time staying at Miramar Hostel. They helped me out when I lost my passport and did everything to make me feel comfortable. Definitely to recommend!