Miramar Hostel Reviews

calle 10C 1C-59, Santa Marta, Colombia

Nice stuff, cheap with A/C

Staff of Miramar was very helpfull. Veronica helped me getting to the right phoneshop when my old phone was broken. Furthermore they took care of me when I was sick.

• 12th Aug 2014

excellent hotel

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

One of the greates expriences of my life. Everything was perfect, the enviroment, the people, the place itself was awesome. I will definetly come back to Mirama Hostel. The hostal is located in a really good area where you can find all the transportation needed to go anywhere in santa marta; besides, it provides tours to go to all the turistic places at a really good price. Thanks

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

The stay in the miramar hostel was wonderful. The service and people is really friendly .I recommed it !

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

I had a great time staying at Miramar Hostel. They helped me out when I lost my passport and did everything to make me feel comfortable. Definitely to recommend!