Miramare Reviews

Vas.pavlou 4 voula athens, Voula, Athens, Greece

Very nice

A terrible experience. Was told there would be air conditioning but was refused this when we arrived. The staff were rude and unhelpful. Also told there would be wifi but this did not reach any further than a tiny area by reception. Wouldn't even pay half the price that I paid to stay there again. Never going back. Watch out!

Just read, another client who stayed in the same room with you, his comments Hostel Review Very nice

I loved staying there. Close to a very nice beach, I was lucky to have a room with a balcony and a wonderful sea view. Several bus stops right in front of the house, an Express bus to the centre of Athens (35 min) and to the Airport made Miramare for me an ideal place to stay, with excellent value for money! I'd choose to go there again if the situation arises.

Terrible hostel. Whole place smelled like smoke because the workers smoke 24/7 in the lobby. Rooms were extremely hot. I would've opened a window but there are none. Didn't want to leave the porch door open all night because I didn't want someone to break in. Everything in the hostel is falling apart. Location is alright if you're looking for something outside of Athens but I didn't like it because no one stayed there besides old people. Don't stay here!

• 15th May 2015