Miramare Reviews

Vas.pavlou 4 voula athens, Voula, Athens, Greece

I loved staying there. Close to a very nice beach, I was lucky to have a room with a balcony and a wonderful sea view. Several bus stops right in front of the house, an Express bus to the centre of Athens (35 min) and to the Airport made Miramare for me an ideal place to stay, with excellent value for money! I'd choose to go there again if the situation arises.

Terrible hostel. Whole place smelled like smoke because the workers smoke 24/7 in the lobby. Rooms were extremely hot. I would've opened a window but there are none. Didn't want to leave the porch door open all night because I didn't want someone to break in. Everything in the hostel is falling apart. Location is alright if you're looking for something outside of Athens but I didn't like it because no one stayed there besides old people. Don't stay here!

• 15th May 2015