Mish Mash Poznanska Reviews

ul. Poznańska 3m.9, 00-680 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

The hostel is located really close to the airport bus stop, there are a lot of places around like pubs, supermarkets are also really close to the hostel. The smell of the entire hostel is amazing, very clean and comfortable. The staff are kind and they always try to help you if you need. I totally recommend this place in Warsaw.

Most dissatisfied with kitchen. Dishwasher often filled to overflowing, and the light sensors are very annoying as the lights switch off after less than five minutes and so you have to stand and wave your hands around to activate the lights multiple times during a meal. Bunk beds in the dorm are also very unsteady and shake and creak alot, and power plugs are not accessible frm the top bunk.

The desk staff were very accommodating by showing my around when I checked in and calling me a taxi when I left. They emailed me asking when I was checking in as well, which I thought was nice. The location is good- right by the train station. However, the directions are very difficult to follow- or maybe the area was just really confusing to me. There are some good restaurants nearby. There are only 2 toilets and 4 showers which wasn’t a problem while I was there but may be if the hostel is fu

Grate place to stay....

Nice and clean hostel and friendly and helpfull staff

Extremelly nice staff!

this a very nice hostel . all staff are nice and they smile !!!

Constantly staying at this hostel. Clean, comfortable, respectful staff. Good choice for a reasonable price