Mish Mash Poznanska Reviews

ul. Poznańska 3m.9, 00-680 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

Great location near the central station and other tram/bus lines. It's a pretty small hostel, so it was nice and quiet, which is what I was looking for. Staff was really nice, and the facilities were kept very clean!

atmosphere is really sad in this hostel. The girls are sitting all day, waiting for the end of their shift, without saying hi or anything to the guests... Our room was located near the reception and the door, the ring was ringing every hour, but moreover, a guy or several wanted to get in the hostel around 7-8 am, he/they decided to ring every minutes till someone come to open them (it was me in the end). Really bad night.

The hostel is located really close to the airport bus stop, there are a lot of places around like pubs, supermarkets are also really close to the hostel. The smell of the entire hostel is amazing, very clean and comfortable. The staff are kind and they always try to help you if you need. I totally recommend this place in Warsaw.

No staff around at night meant that when some drunk guests were being very loud in the corridor at 2am, we couldn't get them to be quiet or go to their room

Most dissatisfied with kitchen. Dishwasher often filled to overflowing, and the light sensors are very annoying as the lights switch off after less than five minutes and so you have to stand and wave your hands around to activate the lights multiple times during a meal. Bunk beds in the dorm are also very unsteady and shake and creak alot, and power plugs are not accessible frm the top bunk.

The desk staff were very accommodating by showing my around when I checked in and calling me a taxi when I left. They emailed me asking when I was checking in as well, which I thought was nice. The location is good- right by the train station. However, the directions are very difficult to follow- or maybe the area was just really confusing to me. There are some good restaurants nearby. There are only 2 toilets and 4 showers which wasn’t a problem while I was there but may be if the hostel is fu

Grate place to stay....

Nice and clean hostel and friendly and helpfull staff

Extremelly nice staff!

this a very nice hostel . all staff are nice and they smile !!!