Miss Egg Hostel Reviews

U-dong 601-15 Haeundae-gu Busan Korea 612-020, Busan, South Korea

No staff was around upon arrival & we waited for some time for the staff to return to the hostel to check us in. Our designated toilet was filthy & smelly. Most probably the previous guest did not flush the toilet after using it. Staff could have ensure the toilets were cleaned before the arrival of the next guest. Bed was comfy and clean. A few food cafes around. It would be a problem if you're carrying a big heavy luggage as you will have to take the stairs up to the 3rd floor.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

I wished the staffs were a bit friendlier. The shower room was clogging hence my friend and I had to shower in another shower room. It's a good location nonetheless, very near to the metro station.

The location of this hostel is definitely the best seller. It's a five minute walk from beautiful Haeundae beach, and in really close vicinity of Busan's bustling night life by the sea. The accommodations are good as well, I enjoyed the cute homey feel of it, I had a very good experience at the Miss Egg Hostel, and will certainly return there if I ever visit Busan again!

• 18th Sep 2013

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! we got overbooked and they never let us know. We travelled all the way from Seoul to Busan and tried to check in at 6pm and they told us no rooms. They were noooo help in finding another hostel or guesthouse in the area.

• 7th Sep 2013