Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel to stay in Prague. We stayed in a 5 bed female apartment which was lovely and clean. The only downside was that there was only one bathroom with the toilet in there, so if someone decided to get dressed in the bathroom or stand in there to do their makeup for half an hour, you were kind of screwed. The beds were really comfortable and the apartment was really clean. You have a locker under your bed too. I would stay here again, maybe in a smaller room.

Excellent option with great facilities and amazing staff. Try the breakfast ar Ms Sophies, it's awesome!!! (PS you need to RSVP for breakfast)

Overall I was really quite happy with my stay. Unfortunately, on my last day, someone in the room got up about 6am, I assume after drinking heavily, and urinated in the room on a chair. While this is entirely not the hostel's fault, it would have been greatly appreciated to have had this attended to once we notified the front desk. I know that this isn't in the job description, but sometimes things just have to be dealt with -- we were left with a puddle of urine for the entire morning.

The Hostel is very nice, well located and extremely clean. It's just a shame that it lacks of a big common area to get to know other people (there is just one for breakfast and no more than 10 ppl per time are not allowed). As concerns cleanliness it's fantastic, and the breakfast food is great!!

The atmosphere, room decor, and overall setting of this hotel are fantastic. And the morning provides a very hearty and tasty breakfast if you choose to reserve a spot (which I recommend). I was able to walk to Wenceslas Square and Old Town in 15 minutes from this location, something I recommend to people who are adventurous instead of using public transportation. Hotel is in a nice location.

This place was perfect addition to my perfect Prague experience :)

I would have liked to have a breakfast included for that price, for me it was just possible to add one for 8 € which is quite expensive.

• 14th Mar 2014

This was an amazing place to stay in Prague and was the first of charming surprises this city has to offer. The staff are very friendly, rooms clean, bedding comfortable and breakfast that is so good we went down every morning. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone I meet traveling to Prague.

• 7th Mar 2014

GREAT STAFF !

Professional, lovely, one of the best stays I have in a hostel (the standard is somewhat like a hotel)

Camas limpias, baños amplios y muchos, al igual que las habitaciones, lo mejor es que cuentan con una amena cocina

The staff are truly amazing! Niko and Manuel were able to accommodate us for an extra night though it was peak season. The breakfasts are great. Not a bad word to say about the place as it is the best hostel I have stayed in.

I went to 4 countries and stayed 6 hotels during my Christmas Holidays, Miss Sophie's was the BEST! Excellent staff and breakfast, room was warm and clean. Located is good, quite near the bus stop, metro stop and tram stop. I do really love the breakfast, it is not only breakfast you also can treat is as brunch, excellent. I also spent the Christmas eve in Miss Sophie's, they were not only sent me a sweet gift but also provided Christmas dinner to every guests for free, is was amazing night!

We stay here for 2 nights this winter, and I will highly recommend the place to anyone who travels to Prague. The hostel is near a underground station, which make travelling convenient. At the same time, the location is quiet. The staff is happy to give helpful advice. The facility is good enough, especially in the kitchen. WIFI service fast. The 5-person room is big,but quite cold in the night. Besides,everyone has a lock to keep their belongings safe. The breakfast is worth the money as well.

This place was perfect, great location, brilliant breakie too!

Best dormitory in Europe, friednly and profesional staff, free high quality mape - simply the best hostel in Europe

A very good hostel, everything is fine.

Well Miss Sophie´s is like an apart hostel. It´s a nice apartment with a nice kitchen where you can cook! This was the best! I think it´s really nice to go out to party cause is in a nice place, not so far from Palaz Acropolis, my favourite bar in Prague.

This was an amazing hostel! We arrived at night and arranged for pick-up from the airport with the hostel's contact. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help us. The location of the hostel was perfect. It is possible to walk to the old town square/ charles bridge. It is a very safe hostel, with pull out drawers for each person. We paid around 4EUR for breakfast, and it was a steal. They had an amazing spread, and a chef to make fresh pancakes etc!!

Good guest kitchen but only one toilette on the flore.