Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Met lovely people so I had a great time. lots of space great facilities and value for money. nice one.

Friendly staff, for the most part, but no one explained anything to me about the towel service or making reservations for breakfast. The showers are a bit weird and the bathroom tended to flood. Luckily, I survived.

Very clean, it was like staying in a proper hotel.

Best hostel i have ever stayed in, hands down. The breakfast is a bit pricey, but do it at least one of the morning you are there, you wont regret it. Stayed in the 7 bed mixed dorm , which it more like a 14 bed room as the doors join 2 rooms together. I met lots of friendly people, and the staff were so welcoming when i arrived i felt at easy in the city instantly. There tips were great. Excellent bathroom facilities, huge lock boxes under the beds for all your things, perfect stay for me.

We really liked this hostel. Although our room was big (18 people), it didn't feel that big. Very nice bathrooms, though I couldn't really see the logic in having two separate toilet rooms, a shower room, and a huge shower and toilet room for the room. Good location close to the (brilliant) metro and the 22 tram to the Castle. Was good to have such big lockers under the beds, though you do need to bring your own lock for them. The breakfast is a must - you get cooked food made to order!

Very high standard of bathroom suite! And although the rooms were warm, at least fans were provided.

Staff were nice on arrival. Hostel wasn't too far a walk from the centre of Prague. Nice big lockers and great showers, would have been nice if more toilets available though. great price though for what you get!

I was really satisfied with your hostel. But, if your hostel provide washing machine and drying machine ( I mean I can wash and dry my clothes in your hostel ) , it will be better for your hostel.

Good place to stay.. They need laundry facilities though

Good hostel- not much room to socialise with other travellers however as the kitchen is tiny (also lacking bowls with only one normally sized plate) and the lounge area is often off-limits due to it doubling as the breakfast bar which is locked at night. This said, the staff were nice, handy with maps and an impressive DVD collection. The bathrooms were also new and regularly cleaned.

Miss Sophie's is not a party hostel. Its still not far from the old town but far enough to have a good night sleep. I booked it because i needed a good bed and a excellent shower (which is very modern) and a delicious breakfast. This is a place where you have to go even if its just for one night.

Nice and cheap. Verty close to the city center and 2 metro lines. Too bad the 13 men dorm only has one toilet.

We booked a 3 bed private in this hostel for 2 nights. Staff were very helpful and friendly and showed us where to go and where to avoid! Room was very very nice! Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone!

This was an excellent hostel, would recommend it highly. Secure, lovely clean comfortable dorm bed. Excellent staff, very helpful. Will stay there on future trips to Prague.

Fantastic rooms and bathrooms; the shower was huge! It's a shame breakfast is so expensive. We didn't have it, but our roommates said it was very good. Location is walkable from train station (Praha Hl. N.).

I was in a dormitory located in a building in front of reception building. Room was not so clean but everything was good. Breakfast was awesome. It was a little far from the city centre and train station but I widely recommend this hostel.

Nice hostel that located in the new town. Few meters away from metro and tram, and accessible by night bus/tram as well. The staffs are nice and friendly. The bed also comfy with individual power point and reading light, no need to fight to recharge your phone/laptop! I stay in 10 bed dorms? and the room is spacious. The bathroom is also clean, hotel quality. To summarize, this hostel is perfect!!!

Brilliant hostel, great location and staff. Our 18 bed dorm was really a 10 bed dorm off an 8 bed dorm so not as scary as it sounds! Fantastic bathrooms with amazing showers, all really clean! The breakfast was out of this world, not to be missed, worth every penny! Felt more like a 5 star hotel breakfast then one in a hostel!

The only thing I could complain is that is not very close from the main avenue nor the Old town (5-10 minutes walking to the avenue and 15-20 minutes walking to the old town), and that the kitchen and specially the fridge is way too small for the capacity of people of the hostel.

Nice and helpful staff. toilet in the dorms smelt like sewers... the fridge in the kitchen was super small so we couldnt put stuff in it as it was full...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4