Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 2-3, Prague, Czech Republic

really great hostel, a tiny bit out of the way but you get to see more of the city that way. great stay.

• 16th May 2015

Located 5 min walk from IP Pavlova metro stop and 5 min walk from the above ground tram stop. Great staff who was welcoming and helped us book reservations for Hemingway's Bar (great place for genuine absinthe). Breakfast is pretty good for the price you pay. Take advantage of the free walking tour. Rooms were very clean but I wish the lockers were not below beds...made for very tight quarters.

The staff is so nice and very helpful in every situation. Thanks again!

• 14th May 2015

This hostel is great! I loved my stay there, the rooms are big, the staff is so nice and helpfull, and beer is cheap!!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. It didn't have the luxury of a swimming pool or washing facilities like previous hostels, but it more than made up for it. The breakfast was unbelievable, it was easy to make friends in bar and the beer was cheap. Wish I had stayed for longer

it's not a place to meet people, but facilities are great! bathrooms specially. super comfortable beds. also, i would say it is a little bit pricey for prague.

Absolutely loved my stay here! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location was nice...a little outside the touristy area but walkable distance to almost anything. Breakfast was delicious and filling. The facilities and rooms were always clean. I highly recommend staying here.

I was just incredulous that there can be a hostel as good as Miss Sophies for the price I paid.

• 9th May 2015

Enjoyable stay...nothing spectacular or overly amazing, but clean, safe, and relatively good location.

wonderful place

Adding to the million other reviewers who are raving about the brunch. So good! Spring for the extra 50 Kc to get the hot brunch. Yumyum! The rooms are spacious, bright, and clean. The bathrooms are the nicest bathrooms I have used in a hostel ever. Cleanliness is incredible and the staff were so super nice (and spent some time trying to help me figure out the instructions on my phone card) They have a nice little bar there also, and are close to main streetcar & metro routes. Great spot!

Wow, what a great place to stay. Beautiful rooms, great service, great atmosphere, and it's close to everything. Go Miss Sophie's!

• 4th May 2015

I loved Miss Sophie's, it feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Stayed in the private ensuite. Loved the way the places is decorated. Fresh flowers everyday, that kind of stuff that clearly separates this hostel from your regular hostel.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Mexico

A huge thank you to the friendly and helpful staff!! Rooms were cleans, bathrooms were modern (and clean). The bar and cafe area is a nice place to relax and have a drink, and the breakfast is one of the best you will ever find in a hostel. I'll stay here again if I'm ever in Prague and recommend the place to my friends!

Great hostel, awesome staff. Very nice interior. Cozy bar area.

Excellent hostel, looked very much like a hotel. The bathrooms were very nice and the atmosphere was really great.

Great hostel. Lots of room which you don't find in all places. Was perfectly clean.

Nice location, the staff is the most kind I ever seen. Would come back.

The bald man with glasses who is the waiter for breakfast is the most amazing waiter/host I've ever had

I had a great stay at Miss Sophie's! The staff was really nice and helpful. I would recommend anyone to stay here during their stay in Prague!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4