Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 2-3, Prague, Czech Republic

I love the bar!!

We had a fantastic Easter stay at Miss Sophie's. More like a hotel than a hostel which is what was so nice. Very clean, comfortable beds, the best breakfast in Europe (for €5), large spacious dorm rooms. Hot water may need an upgrade in peak times. Fast wifi. Good location (easy 5 min tram ride into centre). Knowledgable & welcoming staff. Bar downstairs. Clean, well equipped kitchen open 24/7. Movie room was under construction during our stay but a great idea. A must stay in Prague!

I could not believe what an amazing hostel Miss Sophies is. The workers were sooo qualified, they could tell you about everything and give you amazing local advices. You were able to go there in every situation! Also the bathrooms were breathtaking. I usually know great 4*-hotels, and some of them didnt have as great bathrooms as this hostel! Really modern, relly clean. Could lock the door and have the bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) for your self...All in all it was awesome!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very helpful staff, every single one of them. There's a nice little bar/ hang out area downstairs. The breakfast is well worth the money too. We were full all day from it and it was delicious. They had a really good cereal bar, fresh fruit and veggies, meat and cheese, and a nice woman came around and asked if we wanted eggs, bacon, crepes and whatnot. I recommend it. The bathrooms are nice and big. It's located in the new part of town so its a 15 minute walk to most places, but the walk is nice

Yes, this really does combine the best of a hotel (comfort, cleanliness and quality showers) with the best of a hostel (pub crawls, friendly atmosphere, dorms). Thank you to the staff... really friendly and helpful. Always free water and clean glasses available at the reception/bar area - really nice touch!!

Super nice hostel! More like a hotel than a hostel. Cheap beer at the bar

Really love the staff. They are very helpful. The breakfast is also very good, really enjoy it especially if you are going for brunch. The washroom is clean and its spacious. A great value for money.

The staff here were absolutely fantastic! Even though they were swamped with people checking in or out for Easter, they still made every opportunity as much as they could when I was having trouble booking my plane tickets. More of a hotel than a hostel, but still a very nice hotel given the great price.

I had an enjoyable stay here. In spite of the big room size (I had one with 8 beds) the place overall has more a feel of a hotel or apartment building than a proper hostel - which has advantages and disadvantages. My room was pretty quiet and nobody really talked much and the common area is more like a bar/restaurant, so it's nice to chill but not the typical get together place to meet new people. Overall I'd say a great place if you want to pay hostel prices but rather stay private/not party.

Miss Sophie's is in a very good location in Prague! Very close to both a metro and tram station which made it easy to get all over the city but also in walking distance to all the major sights and attractions. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy, and everything was very clean! Breakfast in the morning was worth it (lots of options, hot food available, and could fuel up for a full day) although not included in the room price!

I absolutely loved my stay at Miss Sophie's, unfortunately the common room was closed for construction, but everything else was great. It's a little further away from the sightseeing areas, about a 15 min walk to old town and about 30 mins to lesser town (I would suggest taking the team to the castle). The staff went above and beyond pointing out all their favourite places on our map and circling transit routes. The rooms were clean and comfy and the shower was the best I've had so far! Loved it

• 21st Mar 2015

First time prague. Great location. Great staff. Would recommend!

Miss Sophies was a great hostel. Clean, quiet and wonderful location.

The best hostel I have stayed at. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. They were very fun to hang around in the restaurant/bar area at night. The hostel itself felt like a hotel and was very classy. I will definitely be returning.

Thank you for hosting me. I appreciated getting a better room for the same price. Your reception manager was friendly and brought me a glass of water while I was working, thank you. The breakfast is a bit overpriced though.

Hotel value for Hostel prices. The breakfast is a bit expensive, but good. Great staff, great design!

love the place. wish had more time in prague.

Everything was wonderful, we would recommend your place for sure! Thanks a lot for your peacefull place!

Great atmosphere. The staff was very friendy. The building is so well decorated, and very clean.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Breakfast was 7 Euro. It was gooood. 20mins walking distance to centro. Staffs were very lovely and attentive.

« first « Prev 1 2 3