Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Dont go on their pubcrawl, there are many better in the Old Town Square, the Pub Crawl that the hostel recommend is really really bad. Besides that it is a very good hostel to relax, awesome facilities and good location (20 min walk to downtown or 5-10 min by subway or tram)

Loved this place. People say best hostel ever and this is very true. I've stayed in many hostels around the world and the staff, hostel, showers all great.

it was actually a really great hostel. Definitely one of the tops hostels i've ever been to in 26 countries. Awesome staff as well, very tasty breakfast, reliable wifi in dorm room, awesome stay at male dorm. :) stay here and you won't regret it

Really lovely Hostel. Very clean and not far from the centre. Highly recommend if you want a comfortable night in a comfy bed.

Staff very polite and giving useful advice for exploring the area. The room is large, even though 16 beds which i expected to be bad condition, the environment and atmosphere are good, meeting many nice travellers. Recommend to everybody!

This was a fantastic enormous apartment for three people. A bit of a walk from the old town but great facilities. The host was a bit abrupt and brief with the introduction and advice. I would stay here again though

This is a good hostel with a great location but a extrange reception, it is a virtual reception, you must register throught a TV screen, there is not a human precence to greet you. There are cameras looking at you everywhere, I felt that somebody was watching me all the time. I only saw the cleanning lady to whom we must make our payments.

The hostel is good! Clean, calm, rooms with a lot of space.. The staff was good and always prepare to help us!! Is not in the city centre but we can go easily to there, 10 minutes walking..

Met lovely people so I had a great time. lots of space great facilities and value for money. nice one.

Friendly staff, for the most part, but no one explained anything to me about the towel service or making reservations for breakfast. The showers are a bit weird and the bathroom tended to flood. Luckily, I survived.

Very clean, it was like staying in a proper hotel.

Best hostel i have ever stayed in, hands down. The breakfast is a bit pricey, but do it at least one of the morning you are there, you wont regret it. Stayed in the 7 bed mixed dorm , which it more like a 14 bed room as the doors join 2 rooms together. I met lots of friendly people, and the staff were so welcoming when i arrived i felt at easy in the city instantly. There tips were great. Excellent bathroom facilities, huge lock boxes under the beds for all your things, perfect stay for me.

We really liked this hostel. Although our room was big (18 people), it didn't feel that big. Very nice bathrooms, though I couldn't really see the logic in having two separate toilet rooms, a shower room, and a huge shower and toilet room for the room. Good location close to the (brilliant) metro and the 22 tram to the Castle. Was good to have such big lockers under the beds, though you do need to bring your own lock for them. The breakfast is a must - you get cooked food made to order!

Very high standard of bathroom suite! And although the rooms were warm, at least fans were provided.

There is a hotel and a hostel, I think the hotel is getting the good reviews. For the money this place is amazing, but you'll find nicer places. Not a party place.

Staff were nice on arrival. Hostel wasn't too far a walk from the centre of Prague. Nice big lockers and great showers, would have been nice if more toilets available though. great price though for what you get!

I was really satisfied with your hostel. But, if your hostel provide washing machine and drying machine ( I mean I can wash and dry my clothes in your hostel ) , it will be better for your hostel.

Good place to stay.. They need laundry facilities though

Good hostel- not much room to socialise with other travellers however as the kitchen is tiny (also lacking bowls with only one normally sized plate) and the lounge area is often off-limits due to it doubling as the breakfast bar which is locked at night. This said, the staff were nice, handy with maps and an impressive DVD collection. The bathrooms were also new and regularly cleaned.

Miss Sophie's is not a party hostel. Its still not far from the old town but far enough to have a good night sleep. I booked it because i needed a good bed and a excellent shower (which is very modern) and a delicious breakfast. This is a place where you have to go even if its just for one night.