Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Miss Sophie's is not a party hostel. Its still not far from the old town but far enough to have a good night sleep. I booked it because i needed a good bed and a excellent shower (which is very modern) and a delicious breakfast. This is a place where you have to go even if its just for one night.

Nice and cheap. Verty close to the city center and 2 metro lines. Too bad the 13 men dorm only has one toilet.

We booked a 3 bed private in this hostel for 2 nights. Staff were very helpful and friendly and showed us where to go and where to avoid! Room was very very nice! Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone!

This was an excellent hostel, would recommend it highly. Secure, lovely clean comfortable dorm bed. Excellent staff, very helpful. Will stay there on future trips to Prague.

Fantastic rooms and bathrooms; the shower was huge! It's a shame breakfast is so expensive. We didn't have it, but our roommates said it was very good. Location is walkable from train station (Praha Hl. N.).

Convenient location close to the metro station and Vinohrady district. I liked the bathroom with rain-shower where 2 persons fit. The room (Standard 13 Bed Male Dorm Ensuite) is simple but was cleaned daily. They offer breakfast for 170 CZK per person which I did not try. There was a garage with the ramp just against to our window so the traffic noise was annoying in the mornings. I'd stay here again becasue it's a great deal (8 EUR/bed/night) for a design hostel in this part of town.

I was in a dormitory located in a building in front of reception building. Room was not so clean but everything was good. Breakfast was awesome. It was a little far from the city centre and train station but I widely recommend this hostel.

Nice hostel that located in the new town. Few meters away from metro and tram, and accessible by night bus/tram as well. The staffs are nice and friendly. The bed also comfy with individual power point and reading light, no need to fight to recharge your phone/laptop! I stay in 10 bed dorms? and the room is spacious. The bathroom is also clean, hotel quality. To summarize, this hostel is perfect!!!

Brilliant hostel, great location and staff. Our 18 bed dorm was really a 10 bed dorm off an 8 bed dorm so not as scary as it sounds! Fantastic bathrooms with amazing showers, all really clean! The breakfast was out of this world, not to be missed, worth every penny! Felt more like a 5 star hotel breakfast then one in a hostel!

The only thing I could complain is that is not very close from the main avenue nor the Old town (5-10 minutes walking to the avenue and 15-20 minutes walking to the old town), and that the kitchen and specially the fridge is way too small for the capacity of people of the hostel.

Nice and helpful staff. toilet in the dorms smelt like sewers... the fridge in the kitchen was super small so we couldnt put stuff in it as it was full...

Everything was nice. Clean and nice atmosphere. Staff that check me in didn't gave me any information nor maps. Breakfast can be cheaper. And may provide visitor some info of the scams in the city. There's everywhere.

The only recommendation that I can give is to get a bigger fridge.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

I really liked the fact that we didn't have bunk beds. The bathroom and overall styling were fabulous for a hostel. And as far as the staff goes I went on a free walking tour with Tony and he pretty much made my trip to Prague. So thankful I had that experience. Was a great way to get to know the city and other people as a solo traveler. Thanks, Tony!!

The staff was AMAZING! The cleaning staff is thorough and polite, the cooking staff are good about remembering people and make DELICIOUS food! and the front desk staff (I dealt with about 5 different people) were all super helpful and nice. This was probably the BEST customer experience I have had in a long time.

Wifi is somewhat crappy. The price is excellent and the overall environment is great. It could be too noisy at night since there are bars like 150 metres away, but that is not a problem for me.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

A fantastic place to stay! Staff are welcoming and helpful upon arrival. The facilities are of a high standard with cleanliness on par as well. The location is pretty good, only 10 mins from the station, and the same from the main square. Walking wasn't an issue, it's very well signposted. Met some great people whilst there. Overall a great place to stay if your looking for a fun and inviting environment! I would highly recommend staying here

very nice, will stay at here again

Nice and clean. You should open ther whole door with keycard. But sometimes you might be need to renew your own keycard for a security reason. Not far from metro station, but it's far from oldtown square. It's need to 20~25 mins to reach there by walking

Great shower, comfy beds. Breakfast was waaaayy too expensive so we didn't try it. A bit pricy for dorms, but a fantastic hostel.