Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've been. The spanish girl in the reception is really nice, the rooms are really big and comfy, you have enough place for your stuff, kitchen and bathroom were really good and clean. it's not far from the old part of the city and if you enjoy walking you can totally do it but if you don't, you can just take the subway that's one block away. Totally recommend this hostel, I would come back in any moment.

This is the best hostel I ever stay!

Miss Sophie's is amazing! it is one of a couple of hostels I stayed at in Prague and is by far the cleanest, most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in. the beds and pillows are so comfortable, the showers are warm and everything is clean. the hostel looks and feels more like a hotel and is not too social, but if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing environment, definitely stay here! also- the breakfast is a must- do!! totally worth the price, and I was full until dinner!

I stayed in the 15 bucks 5 person room and it was absolutely great. With the kitchen just outside the door and your own bathroom, there is little to complain about at this price. The main problem was they have huge problems with their Internet connection. The wifi signal is amazing but the Internet connection itself fails at random, sometimes seldomly and sometimes quite often. Also, there was an odd smell in the bathroom from the drain. Anyway, I will stay here again next time I go to Prague.

Love Miss Sophies! would definitely stay again