Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Very good hostel! Excellent staff. The only bad thing I could say about it is the fact that there isnt any lounge room to get to know people, but I would totally stay again

This hostel is insanely clean and has all the little things you want - reading light, power points next to the beds, comfortable bed, well-equipped kitchen, great shower, friendly staff... The only downside (which is quite a big one for me) is the atmosphere. There is no real common room and it is very difficult to meet people. It's a nice quiet hostel if you are looking for that. Buffet breakfast is a MUST, only 7 euros for all you can eat and a chef cooks what you want.

It's really worth for young travelers to spend a night to stay in this nice hostel!! Like the interior design!

Modern, nice showers, comfortable beds with new (at least feels new) bedsheets/pillow/duvet

Great hostel to stay in Prague. We stayed in a 5 bed female apartment which was lovely and clean. The only downside was that there was only one bathroom with the toilet in there, so if someone decided to get dressed in the bathroom or stand in there to do their makeup for half an hour, you were kind of screwed. The beds were really comfortable and the apartment was really clean. You have a locker under your bed too. I would stay here again, maybe in a smaller room.

Great cute hostel

Excellent option with great facilities and amazing staff. Try the breakfast ar Ms Sophies, it's awesome!!! (PS you need to RSVP for breakfast)

The staff made this hostel/hotel! They always had a smile on their face and were all helpful. The private room we stayed in was spotless, beds made everyday. The bathroom was wonderful, however the shower would lose pressure and heat often. Also as the hotel is in an older building a sewage smell would come and go... The staff were apologetic of this fact when they came to fix our heating. Location is perfect, walkable to main train station and all the main sights, not just the old town!

Was very simple, but the atmosphere was very cold and unwelcoming. However, the staff were very friendly. Not a bad location. Not much else to say.

Overall I was really quite happy with my stay. Unfortunately, on my last day, someone in the room got up about 6am, I assume after drinking heavily, and urinated in the room on a chair. While this is entirely not the hostel's fault, it would have been greatly appreciated to have had this attended to once we notified the front desk. I know that this isn't in the job description, but sometimes things just have to be dealt with -- we were left with a puddle of urine for the entire morning.

The Hostel is very nice, well located and extremely clean. It's just a shame that it lacks of a big common area to get to know other people (there is just one for breakfast and no more than 10 ppl per time are not allowed). As concerns cleanliness it's fantastic, and the breakfast food is great!!

The atmosphere, room decor, and overall setting of this hotel are fantastic. And the morning provides a very hearty and tasty breakfast if you choose to reserve a spot (which I recommend). I was able to walk to Wenceslas Square and Old Town in 15 minutes from this location, something I recommend to people who are adventurous instead of using public transportation. Hotel is in a nice location.

This place was perfect addition to my perfect Prague experience :)

I would have liked to have a breakfast included for that price, for me it was just possible to add one for 8 € which is quite expensive.

• 14th Mar 2014

This was an amazing place to stay in Prague and was the first of charming surprises this city has to offer. The staff are very friendly, rooms clean, bedding comfortable and breakfast that is so good we went down every morning. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone I meet traveling to Prague.

• 7th Mar 2014