Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 2-3, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff here were absolutely fantastic! Even though they were swamped with people checking in or out for Easter, they still made every opportunity as much as they could when I was having trouble booking my plane tickets. More of a hotel than a hostel, but still a very nice hotel given the great price.

I had an enjoyable stay here. In spite of the big room size (I had one with 8 beds) the place overall has more a feel of a hotel or apartment building than a proper hostel - which has advantages and disadvantages. My room was pretty quiet and nobody really talked much and the common area is more like a bar/restaurant, so it's nice to chill but not the typical get together place to meet new people. Overall I'd say a great place if you want to pay hostel prices but rather stay private/not party.

Miss Sophie's is in a very good location in Prague! Very close to both a metro and tram station which made it easy to get all over the city but also in walking distance to all the major sights and attractions. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy, and everything was very clean! Breakfast in the morning was worth it (lots of options, hot food available, and could fuel up for a full day) although not included in the room price!

I absolutely loved my stay at Miss Sophie's, unfortunately the common room was closed for construction, but everything else was great. It's a little further away from the sightseeing areas, about a 15 min walk to old town and about 30 mins to lesser town (I would suggest taking the team to the castle). The staff went above and beyond pointing out all their favourite places on our map and circling transit routes. The rooms were clean and comfy and the shower was the best I've had so far! Loved it

First time prague. Great location. Great staff. Would recommend!

Miss Sophies was a great hostel. Clean, quiet and wonderful location.

The best hostel I have stayed at. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. They were very fun to hang around in the restaurant/bar area at night. The hostel itself felt like a hotel and was very classy. I will definitely be returning.

Thank you for hosting me. I appreciated getting a better room for the same price. Your reception manager was friendly and brought me a glass of water while I was working, thank you. The breakfast is a bit overpriced though.

Hotel value for Hostel prices. The breakfast is a bit expensive, but good. Great staff, great design!

love the place. wish had more time in prague.

Everything was wonderful, we would recommend your place for sure! Thanks a lot for your peacefull place!

Great atmosphere. The staff was very friendy. The building is so well decorated, and very clean.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Breakfast was 7 Euro. It was gooood. 20mins walking distance to centro. Staffs were very lovely and attentive.

This was a wonderful place to stay while visiting Prague. The hostel has great design and an exceptional staff. The breakfast service was phenomenal and I really could not have asked for more, it was better than many hotels I have stayed in before. It is a little bit of a walk from Old Town Prague, but I loved getting a chance to see the city-- besides, you get a chance to walk-off some of those lovely pastries that will be calling your name once you get to the castle and Charles Bridge. :)

We had a very nice weekend in Prague staying at Miss Sophie's. The staff was very helpful giving us explanations, directions etc. We can highly recommend Miss Sophies.

• 20th Feb 2015

close to subway station. overall clean facilities and heartwarming staff was also nice. it's hard to find entrance at late night but 24hours staff will welcome u without extra cost.

시설도 좋구요. 개인 콘센트 개인스탠드있어서 편했어요. 방마다 화장실 샤워실 있구요. 드라이기도 있어요.부엌사용도 편리하고 좋았구요 모든면에서 불편함이 없었던 숙소에요. 인테리어도 깔끔하고 세련되서 호스텔보다는 호텔느낌도 들구요. 위치도 비교적 좋은편이었어요. 체코있으면서 트램이용한적이 없었어요. 체크인 체크아웃할때 빼구요. 현관들어갈때 방들어갈때 2중으로 키로 열어서 안전한 생각이들었습니다. 숙소 추천해요~~!!

The best hostel I have ever stayed.. Very clean, friendly staff, nice location (10 mins walking to national museum), you need special card to enter your room, so security is good, they offer breakfast in the morning but it is little bit expensive. Generally excellent hostel.

our cpuple started the travel in praha. and we accept the miss sophie was best choice to start. very close from downtown and also feel safe in room. every facilities are clean and nice and traffic system was so fantastic from here. especially tram 22 makes all facinate spots from miss sophie! for sure there is heritage bar around and grocery market with tram 22. anyhow map and guide from miss sophie was so helpful. and breakfast?! it was one of best ever! fresh and very yum! lovely!

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Great facilities, nice staff, and a nice bar with cheap beer. I will be back if I am in Prague again.