Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Everything about this place is excellent! The only complaint we have is the soft pillows. The room is spacious and clean, and it is within walking distance from the nearest metro station. The reception is very helpful and knowledgeable. The hostel's very own map is impeccably instructive!

Kitchen, lockers, clean, good location for a big City, very secure. I am happy to have spent a night with Miss Sophie. Too bad I left my hat in the loo.

Miss Sophie's is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in, with very contemporary design in the rooms, kitchen, and restroom. The staff was very friendly as well. Some of the lockers under the bed did not close enough to be locked, and one toilet for 12 people was a limitation especially in the morning before checkout. Overall I had a great stay there and will stay again if I need a hostel in Prague.

A bit far from the train station if you are planning to go walking. The bathrooms seemed very clean.

Great location and hotel-quality facilities (e.g. fancy showers). Very clean. Good place for a quiet stay -- this is certainly not a party hostel. They are constructing a bar currently, so this might make it a bit more sociable.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Beautiful, apartment like, room. Would definitely stay here again :)

• 9th Jun 2014

Such a beautiful and cosy hostel! The bathrooms were newly renovated and looked a lot better than most hostel bathrooms do. The rooms are in an old stone building, and the beds are comfy with clean, white sheets. Me and my friend were super happy about staying here, and would definitely book the same hostel if we come back sometime in the nearer future.

I'd definitely recommend this hostel! Not only for younger people :-) just for 170 kr you have an excellent breackfast; the only drawback was that room 1c (next building) was near the kitchen, so you could hear everything any time of the day :-(

This place has really nice bathroom facilities, clean bedding and storage! stayed in a 5 bed mix dorm which is clean. Only downside is that its hard to meet people outside of your dorm as the place is fairly big (2 buildings). there is no central hangout space or kitchen as each level gets their own kitchen. Fairly close to most things about 15min walk away to central space.

Lovely modern hostel, very clean, stayed in a 16 bed dorm which was pretty spacious. good area, can walk to the centre in about 20 minutes or catch the tram or the metro. Staff very friendly and helpful

I was very surprised how clean and friendly it is. And I've not paid much, so I'm really very satisfied and next time in Prague in Miss Sophie's only :)

• 22nd May 2014
  • Czech Republic

The best breakfast i have had in years and i have travelled throughout the world,awesome

Miss Sophie's has hidden gem written all over it!! Almost didn't stay here cause it a a little outside the city center but I'm so glad I did!! This place is phenomenal! So nice and clean, one of the nicest a hostels I've stayed at! Had a nice kitchen as well and the all you can eat breakfast (for some $) kept me full all day!! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in! You have to try the breakfast-it's cheap and absolutey amazing with a ton of great food! In a quiet area of town, so you can get a good's night sleep (I did, even in the 18 person room). There is also a really amazing big shower to use. Several bathrooms and showers were in my room, which was really great. I loved this hostel and would stay there again!

Fantastic! Great location, friendly staff, good wifi, kitchen facilities and lovely rooms.

We expected hostel type accommodation but had a beautiful new unit with kitchen and facilities. The rooms were beautiful and warm with both heating and cooling. Bathroom brand new and modern. The position was great within waking distance to the old town and shops. Staff were very nice and efficient. The extra bonus was that there was a lift rather than having to climb endless stairways as was the case in our previous accommodation. Would highly recommend Miss Sophie's to all travellers.

• 15th May 2014

Very nice hostel, felt more like a hotel. Beautiful place and great people working there. The breakfast is slightly expensive, but is unbelievably good!

Location was good, it's walkable to the train station (15 minutes walk). You can walk to most attractions too (20 minutes walk at the most). Wifi was fast, even in the room. Toilet was clean, so that's a plus. Would really recommend the breakfast too, though it's a little pricey, it's worth the money.

Great value for the money paid. Location is also very central yet away from tourist masses.

A small but nice kitchen, good to get in touch with other guests. There's a bunker bed right by the door on the 13 people bedroom which frequently got bumped when someone was entering the room. Needed more toilets - maybe I should have just stayed in a room with less people and I would be fine. Small lamp on each bed was too bright. Very good price (although breakfast and towel are extra).