Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

I really liked the fact that we didn't have bunk beds. The bathroom and overall styling were fabulous for a hostel. And as far as the staff goes I went on a free walking tour with Tony and he pretty much made my trip to Prague. So thankful I had that experience. Was a great way to get to know the city and other people as a solo traveler. Thanks, Tony!!

The staff was AMAZING! The cleaning staff is thorough and polite, the cooking staff are good about remembering people and make DELICIOUS food! and the front desk staff (I dealt with about 5 different people) were all super helpful and nice. This was probably the BEST customer experience I have had in a long time.

Wifi is somewhat crappy. The price is excellent and the overall environment is great. It could be too noisy at night since there are bars like 150 metres away, but that is not a problem for me.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

A fantastic place to stay! Staff are welcoming and helpful upon arrival. The facilities are of a high standard with cleanliness on par as well. The location is pretty good, only 10 mins from the station, and the same from the main square. Walking wasn't an issue, it's very well signposted. Met some great people whilst there. Overall a great place to stay if your looking for a fun and inviting environment! I would highly recommend staying here

very nice, will stay at here again

Nice and clean. You should open ther whole door with keycard. But sometimes you might be need to renew your own keycard for a security reason. Not far from metro station, but it's far from oldtown square. It's need to 20~25 mins to reach there by walking

Great shower, comfy beds. Breakfast was waaaayy too expensive so we didn't try it. A bit pricy for dorms, but a fantastic hostel.

Really great place, comfy beds, nice common areas. the staff was really helpful and nice! best hostel I stayed at in a very long time :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Sweden

They really have to quit the "security bracelet"... feels like coming into a vacation-camp for young gringos. Apart from that, the place is great.

I enjoyed staying for one night at Miss Sophie's, the staff helped me a lot to discover the city in just less than two days and they are extremely helpful and nice. As for the room, it was very tidy and clean.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • jimmy05
  • Egypt

Spacious 5 bed (female) dormitory without bunks. Each bed has a power outlet, bed lamp, 2 hangers and a shelf on the wall. Some even had a chair next to the bed. Spacious under bed locker. Nicely decorated and spacious bathroom with towel rack. Spacious and modern kitchen. Good location - central but not smack in the middle. Close to tram and metro station. Nice and helpful staff. By far the nicest hostel I ever stayed in. So worth the price!

Everything about this place is excellent! The only complaint we have is the soft pillows. The room is spacious and clean, and it is within walking distance from the nearest metro station. The reception is very helpful and knowledgeable. The hostel's very own map is impeccably instructive!

Kitchen, lockers, clean, good location for a big City, very secure. I am happy to have spent a night with Miss Sophie. Too bad I left my hat in the loo.

Miss Sophie's is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in, with very contemporary design in the rooms, kitchen, and restroom. The staff was very friendly as well. Some of the lockers under the bed did not close enough to be locked, and one toilet for 12 people was a limitation especially in the morning before checkout. Overall I had a great stay there and will stay again if I need a hostel in Prague.

A bit far from the train station if you are planning to go walking. The bathrooms seemed very clean.

Great location and hotel-quality facilities (e.g. fancy showers). Very clean. Good place for a quiet stay -- this is certainly not a party hostel. They are constructing a bar currently, so this might make it a bit more sociable.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Beautiful, apartment like, room. Would definitely stay here again :)

• 9th Jun 2014

Such a beautiful and cosy hostel! The bathrooms were newly renovated and looked a lot better than most hostel bathrooms do. The rooms are in an old stone building, and the beds are comfy with clean, white sheets. Me and my friend were super happy about staying here, and would definitely book the same hostel if we come back sometime in the nearer future.

I'd definitely recommend this hostel! Not only for younger people :-) just for 170 kr you have an excellent breackfast; the only drawback was that room 1c (next building) was near the kitchen, so you could hear everything any time of the day :-(

This place has really nice bathroom facilities, clean bedding and storage! stayed in a 5 bed mix dorm which is clean. Only downside is that its hard to meet people outside of your dorm as the place is fairly big (2 buildings). there is no central hangout space or kitchen as each level gets their own kitchen. Fairly close to most things about 15min walk away to central space.