Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 2-3, Prague, Czech Republic

A little far away from the city, but close to the IP PAVLOVA metro station which makes it easy to go the city center, bus station or airport. The staff was really kind, and helped us out with indications and great places to eat and visit. As we've been there during new year's time, there wasn't much atmosphere at the hostel, but we infer that's because everybody was partying. The kitchen was very well equipped, and all there's a nice bar downstairs.

Best hostel ever. Great activities to keep you busy - free tour was awesome

Hostel was a not good. - After 10h travel we had to wait 15min, even there were only 2 person before us. - Pillow were incredible uncomfortable => we had to use the towels as pillow - there was no curtain at the window => neighbour appartments could see our room/bed - shower knows only super hot and super cold => we showered always switching between them and use the 5 sec in between when it was ok - there was a weird smell in the toilet that really pissed me of

Very Nice hostel. Bathroom smelled a bit but was very tidy and clean. The breakfast was really good! Perfect location, not in the center so not to many tourists and still very close to everyrhinf

Bit out of the way from the main tourist attractions but that was fine as public transport was near and convenient. Hostel was amazing and facilities were superb - very similar to staying at a high end hotel. Didn't try the buffet breakfast though.

Loved!! Only downfall was the location it was easy to find but a female alone may feel abit weird walking down the small road at night other than that it was like a 5* hotel for the amount I paid...amazing and have already recommended to others

The private rooms and staff are awesome.

Fantastic breakfast!

Loved it, thanks!

Staff at front desk is average to good depending on who is behind the counter. One girl had different attitude toward guests depending on gender, I come to notice: in the smile and greetings department. Cleaning crew does an outstanding job on a daily basis. Thank you very much to all of the ladies. This place is great and much effort is placed toward the client satisfaction. On my 9 nights stay, I only came across nice people (koreans, german), but with one inconsiderate american, oh my!

Not great for meeting fellow travelers outside of your own dorm. There are other hostels that are closer to more exciting parts of the city. Not all bad but wouldn't stay again as a solo traveler.

This hostel was a pretty decent place to stay for the amount of money that you pay. I was in a jam, and luckily they were available. Miss Sophie's was more like a real dorm setting, and atmosphere was a little dry and uninviting, but it was mostly the people. It was just hard to meet people in that space. The breakfast was good, about 8 euros I believe. Good way to start the day. I think if you need to get a place fast, Miss Sophie's is the way to go.

My stay at Miss Sophie's was wonderful! Most of the staff were very helpful and their morning breakfast was amazing! I would tell anyone who goes to Prague to stay at Miss Sophie's!

I loved this hostel. It was so clean and modern. It was more like renting an apartment, but that suited me for the night I spent there. It doesn't have a common space, but each room has an ensuite modern bathroom and kitchen. Also in the basement they make a great breakfast. I would stay here again.

I loved everything here. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and spacious. No bunk bed, each suite has a kitchen and bathroom. I personally loved the location. It is on the metro line C, the same metro line with the main bus station and train station. The location is not too touristy, but still close to main tourist attractions. You need to pay separately for the homemade breakfast and make reservations due to limited seats, but for me it was worth it.

It felt that it fits somewhere between the concepts of hotel and hostel. It combines the neatness and beauty of a hotel (the design of the rooms is mesmerising!) with the value of a hostel. The atmosphere is somewhat flat, though, since there's no common area for all guests to chill out and get the chance to know each other. Very nice and affordable breakfast. Great overall experience and would definitely recommend it to my mates.

Wow, Miss Sophie's is an amazing place. It truly made our stay in Prague such a great experience! Beautiful location, beautiful rooms, amazing staff. Also, BUY THE BREAKFAST. Holy cow. It was delicious. Would highly recommend, would recommend to any friends!

Staff initially sounded slightly rude, but after that proved to be quite helpful and flexible. The only bad thing is that at least in the room 1A (5 mixed bed) the shower didn't have enough hot water and although some very positive reviews here, it also was badly regulated so water was leaking from the borders affecting the pressure and volume of water going down.

1 2 3 Next » last »