Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

This place has really nice bathroom facilities, clean bedding and storage! stayed in a 5 bed mix dorm which is clean. Only downside is that its hard to meet people outside of your dorm as the place is fairly big (2 buildings). there is no central hangout space or kitchen as each level gets their own kitchen. Fairly close to most things about 15min walk away to central space.

Lovely modern hostel, very clean, stayed in a 16 bed dorm which was pretty spacious. good area, can walk to the centre in about 20 minutes or catch the tram or the metro. Staff very friendly and helpful

I was very surprised how clean and friendly it is. And I've not paid much, so I'm really very satisfied and next time in Prague in Miss Sophie's only :)

• 22nd May 2014
  • Czech Republic

The best breakfast i have had in years and i have travelled throughout the world,awesome

Miss Sophie's has hidden gem written all over it!! Almost didn't stay here cause it a a little outside the city center but I'm so glad I did!! This place is phenomenal! So nice and clean, one of the nicest a hostels I've stayed at! Had a nice kitchen as well and the all you can eat breakfast (for some $) kept me full all day!! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in! You have to try the breakfast-it's cheap and absolutey amazing with a ton of great food! In a quiet area of town, so you can get a good's night sleep (I did, even in the 18 person room). There is also a really amazing big shower to use. Several bathrooms and showers were in my room, which was really great. I loved this hostel and would stay there again!

Fantastic! Great location, friendly staff, good wifi, kitchen facilities and lovely rooms.

We expected hostel type accommodation but had a beautiful new unit with kitchen and facilities. The rooms were beautiful and warm with both heating and cooling. Bathroom brand new and modern. The position was great within waking distance to the old town and shops. Staff were very nice and efficient. The extra bonus was that there was a lift rather than having to climb endless stairways as was the case in our previous accommodation. Would highly recommend Miss Sophie's to all travellers.

• 15th May 2014

Very nice hostel, felt more like a hotel. Beautiful place and great people working there. The breakfast is slightly expensive, but is unbelievably good!

Location was good, it's walkable to the train station (15 minutes walk). You can walk to most attractions too (20 minutes walk at the most). Wifi was fast, even in the room. Toilet was clean, so that's a plus. Would really recommend the breakfast too, though it's a little pricey, it's worth the money.

Great value for the money paid. Location is also very central yet away from tourist masses.

A small but nice kitchen, good to get in touch with other guests. There's a bunker bed right by the door on the 13 people bedroom which frequently got bumped when someone was entering the room. Needed more toilets - maybe I should have just stayed in a room with less people and I would be fine. Small lamp on each bed was too bright. Very good price (although breakfast and towel are extra).

Even if I only stayed one night at Miss Sophie's, I liked it very much. The staff was very friendly and helpful; the restaurants they recommended were awesome. The room was spacious and clean, with everything you might need. I would like to stay there again if ever I have the chance to go back to Prague.

Really nice place with super friendly and helpful staff. My room only had one toilet for way too many people though -and even that one contained a shower so if you need to pee you could have to wait a while. Other than that it was one of the best.

For what you pay it is almost the Hilton hostel. Excellent and cheap!

Nice hostel, I stayed in the dorms. Location was alright. I heard good things about the breakfast, but I didn't try it. There was only one toilet and it was in the same room as the shower. So if someone was having a shower the toilet was unusable and shared between about 16 people. But otherwise it was really clean and nice. Staff was great

Me and my friend stayed in a 18s mixed dorm. We stayed there for three nights and it was very pleasant. 1. The location is excellent and the hostel staffs are very kind and friendly. 2. The toilets and bathroom were very clean. 3. The WiFi was good enough. 4. The breakfast was a bit expensive at around 7€. Note: Be warned that there is always a risk that someone might puke on the things you leave on the dorm floor, since everybody's liver is soaked in beer beyond its capacity.

• 1st May 2014
  • India

We were incredibly happy with our 5 female dorm, which was a spacious apartment style dorm. The beds were comfy and bathroom was very clean. The kitchen was nice to have if you wanted to cook. The woman who checked us in was quite rude and the day we checked out the cleaning staff came into our room and woke us up three different times to see if we were out yet. Check out time is 11 so we checked out at 11. They came in starting at 9am - quite irritating. Overall great stay!!

Very good hostel! Excellent staff. The only bad thing I could say about it is the fact that there isnt any lounge room to get to know people, but I would totally stay again

1 2 3 4 Next » last »