Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Spacious 5 bed (female) dormitory without bunks. Each bed has a power outlet, bed lamp, 2 hangers and a shelf on the wall. Some even had a chair next to the bed. Spacious under bed locker. Nicely decorated and spacious bathroom with towel rack. Spacious and modern kitchen. Good location - central but not smack in the middle. Close to tram and metro station. Nice and helpful staff. By far the nicest hostel I ever stayed in. So worth the price!

Everything about this place is excellent! The only complaint we have is the soft pillows. The room is spacious and clean, and it is within walking distance from the nearest metro station. The reception is very helpful and knowledgeable. The hostel's very own map is impeccably instructive!

Kitchen, lockers, clean, good location for a big City, very secure. I am happy to have spent a night with Miss Sophie. Too bad I left my hat in the loo.

Miss Sophie's is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in, with very contemporary design in the rooms, kitchen, and restroom. The staff was very friendly as well. Some of the lockers under the bed did not close enough to be locked, and one toilet for 12 people was a limitation especially in the morning before checkout. Overall I had a great stay there and will stay again if I need a hostel in Prague.

A bit far from the train station if you are planning to go walking. The bathrooms seemed very clean.

Great location and hotel-quality facilities (e.g. fancy showers). Very clean. Good place for a quiet stay -- this is certainly not a party hostel. They are constructing a bar currently, so this might make it a bit more sociable.

I had a Great stay here (sorry for the late review) it was my first time travelling on my own and i was very happy with this place. If there was a better common room to meet fellow travellers it would have been perfect for my stay

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Beautiful, apartment like, room. Would definitely stay here again :)

• 9th Jun 2014

Such a beautiful and cosy hostel! The bathrooms were newly renovated and looked a lot better than most hostel bathrooms do. The rooms are in an old stone building, and the beds are comfy with clean, white sheets. Me and my friend were super happy about staying here, and would definitely book the same hostel if we come back sometime in the nearer future.

I'd definitely recommend this hostel! Not only for younger people :-) just for 170 kr you have an excellent breackfast; the only drawback was that room 1c (next building) was near the kitchen, so you could hear everything any time of the day :-(

This place has really nice bathroom facilities, clean bedding and storage! stayed in a 5 bed mix dorm which is clean. Only downside is that its hard to meet people outside of your dorm as the place is fairly big (2 buildings). there is no central hangout space or kitchen as each level gets their own kitchen. Fairly close to most things about 15min walk away to central space.

Lovely modern hostel, very clean, stayed in a 16 bed dorm which was pretty spacious. good area, can walk to the centre in about 20 minutes or catch the tram or the metro. Staff very friendly and helpful

1 2 3 4 Next » last »