Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

The Hostel is very nice, well located and extremely clean. It's just a shame that it lacks of a big common area to get to know other people (there is just one for breakfast and no more than 10 ppl per time are not allowed). As concerns cleanliness it's fantastic, and the breakfast food is great!!

The atmosphere, room decor, and overall setting of this hotel are fantastic. And the morning provides a very hearty and tasty breakfast if you choose to reserve a spot (which I recommend). I was able to walk to Wenceslas Square and Old Town in 15 minutes from this location, something I recommend to people who are adventurous instead of using public transportation. Hotel is in a nice location.

This place was perfect addition to my perfect Prague experience :)

I would have liked to have a breakfast included for that price, for me it was just possible to add one for 8 € which is quite expensive.

• 14th Mar 2014

This was an amazing place to stay in Prague and was the first of charming surprises this city has to offer. The staff are very friendly, rooms clean, bedding comfortable and breakfast that is so good we went down every morning. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone I meet traveling to Prague.

• 7th Mar 2014