Miss Sophie's Reviews

Melounova 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice place with super friendly and helpful staff. My room only had one toilet for way too many people though -and even that one contained a shower so if you need to pee you could have to wait a while. Other than that it was one of the best.

For what you pay it is almost the Hilton hostel. Excellent and cheap!

Nice hostel, I stayed in the dorms. Location was alright. I heard good things about the breakfast, but I didn't try it. There was only one toilet and it was in the same room as the shower. So if someone was having a shower the toilet was unusable and shared between about 16 people. But otherwise it was really clean and nice. Staff was great

Me and my friend stayed in a 18s mixed dorm. We stayed there for three nights and it was very pleasant. 1. The location is excellent and the hostel staffs are very kind and friendly. 2. The toilets and bathroom were very clean. 3. The WiFi was good enough. 4. The breakfast was a bit expensive at around 7€. Note: Be warned that there is always a risk that someone might puke on the things you leave on the dorm floor, since everybody's liver is soaked in beer beyond its capacity.

• 1st May 2014
  • India

We were incredibly happy with our 5 female dorm, which was a spacious apartment style dorm. The beds were comfy and bathroom was very clean. The kitchen was nice to have if you wanted to cook. The woman who checked us in was quite rude and the day we checked out the cleaning staff came into our room and woke us up three different times to see if we were out yet. Check out time is 11 so we checked out at 11. They came in starting at 9am - quite irritating. Overall great stay!!

Very good hostel! Excellent staff. The only bad thing I could say about it is the fact that there isnt any lounge room to get to know people, but I would totally stay again

This hostel is insanely clean and has all the little things you want - reading light, power points next to the beds, comfortable bed, well-equipped kitchen, great shower, friendly staff... The only downside (which is quite a big one for me) is the atmosphere. There is no real common room and it is very difficult to meet people. It's a nice quiet hostel if you are looking for that. Buffet breakfast is a MUST, only 7 euros for all you can eat and a chef cooks what you want.

It's really worth for young travelers to spend a night to stay in this nice hostel!! Like the interior design!

Modern, nice showers, comfortable beds with new (at least feels new) bedsheets/pillow/duvet

Great hostel to stay in Prague. We stayed in a 5 bed female apartment which was lovely and clean. The only downside was that there was only one bathroom with the toilet in there, so if someone decided to get dressed in the bathroom or stand in there to do their makeup for half an hour, you were kind of screwed. The beds were really comfortable and the apartment was really clean. You have a locker under your bed too. I would stay here again, maybe in a smaller room.

Great cute hostel

Excellent option with great facilities and amazing staff. Try the breakfast ar Ms Sophies, it's awesome!!! (PS you need to RSVP for breakfast)

The staff made this hostel/hotel! They always had a smile on their face and were all helpful. The private room we stayed in was spotless, beds made everyday. The bathroom was wonderful, however the shower would lose pressure and heat often. Also as the hotel is in an older building a sewage smell would come and go... The staff were apologetic of this fact when they came to fix our heating. Location is perfect, walkable to main train station and all the main sights, not just the old town!

Was very simple, but the atmosphere was very cold and unwelcoming. However, the staff were very friendly. Not a bad location. Not much else to say.

Overall I was really quite happy with my stay. Unfortunately, on my last day, someone in the room got up about 6am, I assume after drinking heavily, and urinated in the room on a chair. While this is entirely not the hostel's fault, it would have been greatly appreciated to have had this attended to once we notified the front desk. I know that this isn't in the job description, but sometimes things just have to be dealt with -- we were left with a puddle of urine for the entire morning.

The Hostel is very nice, well located and extremely clean. It's just a shame that it lacks of a big common area to get to know other people (there is just one for breakfast and no more than 10 ppl per time are not allowed). As concerns cleanliness it's fantastic, and the breakfast food is great!!

The atmosphere, room decor, and overall setting of this hotel are fantastic. And the morning provides a very hearty and tasty breakfast if you choose to reserve a spot (which I recommend). I was able to walk to Wenceslas Square and Old Town in 15 minutes from this location, something I recommend to people who are adventurous instead of using public transportation. Hotel is in a nice location.

This place was perfect addition to my perfect Prague experience :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »