Mission Motel Reviews

11920 Long Beach Bl, Lynwood, Los Angeles, USA

The location is near from the metro station and it's just one line (green line) to the airport. It's very easy to travel everywhere from here. Restaurants and food are available near the motel too. I love staying here.

Closed to train metro by walking around 5 minutes

Staying in Mission Motel on my first night in Los Angeles was a great experience. The room was clean enough and quite spacious. WiFi connection was excellent too. It was really worth the money.

My experience was really good, I have been other hostels-kind in LA before, so I wasn't expecting too much. I had the private room and it's pretty nice, the room is very clean, bathroom works perfect, Wifi working good (also this wifi works in different parts of LA), and I even had a microwave and fridge. The owner might look serious but he is really kind and helped me a lot.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

The owner is great! Helped us a lot!

great price, evwn there is a digital safe in the room, the room is far better than best value inn(given the good price), Andy is very friendly, the bed is great! beautiful surrounding