Missis Hudson Hostel Reviews

Nevsky prospect, 88, app.43, St Petersburg, Russia

It's clean everywhere, excellent location, staff is helpfull

Very nice place in the centre of Spb, good value for money. Disadvantages - it was not very clean in the bathroom

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Russia

The most annoying thing was the poor atmosphere when I was there - but it might have been just a question of luck. Some receptionists had really poor English. Apart from that, somewhat well located, on the main avenue of St Petersburg. You can easily reach the main touristic sights by foot, but there's a metro station nearby if you're feeling tired. Considering it's incredibly cheap, I'd say it's worthwhile even with the boring atmosphere.

Location were perfect. In main street but in inner ward. Place where pretty new so everything look like good. I stayed in four person dorm and that was little bit smal. If there stay four with big bags room would be totaly full. Sound insulation where bad. So if you stay in this place you need ear plugs (but I think if you stay in dorm you always need ear plugs in everyplace). I slept realy well in this place. That was realy cheep place and I would come again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Finland

Just perfect! Convenient location, really really helpful and friendly staff (all of them could speak English), very clean, nice decorated, nice hot water, fast wifi. It couldn't be better!

Great hostel. Everything good. A bit of a long walk from the winter palace area but nothing major... We really enjoyed our stay here.

View all St Petersburg Hostels