Missis Hudson Hostel Reviews

Nevsky prospect, 88, app.43, St Petersburg, Russia

By the date i checked out of this hostel, i forgot my jacket which is invaluable to me. I went to back to the hostel 5 times a day to ask about my jacket. It was very nice of them to call everyone who stayed in my room to ask if they have mistakenly got the wrong jacket. Then, they helped me check the CCTV. Finally, the care-taking of the hostel found and kept my jacket when she cleaned the room. It is very nice of them, as i know i am very annoying in finding back my jacket.

The hostel was overbooked and said they do not have our record when we arrived. After searching for the whole morning the receptionist offered a place for us in another hostel, but was not willing to return the deposit to us...

i dont mind staying in the same hostel with bunch of kids, but if they are making noise after 11pm and disturbing other guests, kindly please stop them. i think it is your responsibility to make sure every guests are well treated in your hostel. Those kids kept running, laughing, making noise during my stay after 11pm, and no one was going to stop them!

The staff was really friendly, the hostel was well secured and clean and really well located.

• 31st Mar 2015

Im you hv plan to visit st.peterburg. This hostel should be the fisrt choice for you!!!

The location and the price is excellent. When I arrive with a few friends we had a problem with the booking system but the staff were really nice to help us, at the end everything were nice. The unique thing is that one of the guys from the hostel (one that use glasses) were really unpleasant with us, he was really impolite and stupid. All the others staff were so nice that we did not worry about these one. In general the experience was really good and definitely will recommend!

It's clean everywhere, excellent location, staff is helpfull

Very nice place in the centre of Spb, good value for money. Disadvantages - it was not very clean in the bathroom

• 30th Dec 2014