Mister Bed Lille Lomme Reviews

Rue du grand but, LOMME, Lille, France

We deleted our reservation and anyway we pay the room. go in this hostel. worst we have ever seen. non andateci!

• 29th Jul 2014

The hostel is very far from Lille, and when I got there at night the bed sheets smelled like cigarettes, and I couldn't sleep well because of it. Other than that, I felt that the breakfast is really expensive and isn't worth it at all.

• 15th May 2014

Exact hostel location is not specified on the website, which would be very helpful. After looking for the hostel and not finding it, we called the hostel and they were not able to provide sufficient information to find the hostel. So we returned to Lille and looked for another hostel to spend the night.

• 9th May 2014
  • Romania

Our shower flooded so we couldn't really use it...

One of the most uncomfortable hostels/motels I have ever been. I'd prefer to sleep in a 10 bed dorm than in one of this hostel's tiny and grotty double rooms. Furthermore the whole place was smelly and very badly located due to the noisy highway 5 meters from my window!

• 6th Apr 2014