Misty Woods Reviews

44/3,Jogibara Road, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, India

Good value accommodation in a good location. Our room was in the basement and smelt a little bit damp. It was a good size but quite basic and there was quite a bit of noise a night. There's a really good cafe next door that does excellent breakfasts and coffee (Cafe Budan).

• 1st Aug 2014

Our room did not have a duplicate key, which I found extremely unprofessional, so our room way never cleaned for then entire week long duration of our stay. The bed was not a bed, but rather a wooden plank with a blanket over it. I have never had such an uncomfortable bed in a hotel like this before, and trust me I was not expecting much. Since there wasn't a second key I felt that my items in the room were extremely safe, because not even the hotel staff would have been able to get in.