Misty Woods Reviews

44/3,Jogibara Road, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, India

Great people ... felt like home! Very recommendable!

I enjoyed my short time at Misty Woods, the staff was very helpful with any questions I had about the area. My room was nice, and the wifi was good. But I later learned the prices are a little much for a place with no breakfast. Regardless, it was a good place to start and learn about the area, and the view from the roof is great!

Not the greatest hotel in McLeod, but there's something about the place that makes it a great place to stay. My room was small but cheerful with a big window that looked out on the hillside. I could have opted for a larger room on a higher floor (I was in room 202) but as it was VERY cold, I chose to stay where I was since the electric heater was just adequate to make the room bearable. The electric blanket was also a HUGE help at night. And there was plenty of hot water in the shower.

• 14th Feb 2014

We don't have complaints as such but would like you to make some arrangements about the parking. The one at Club house is not the ideal one. Not discounting based on that, we had a great stay here. Thanks

• 4th Jan 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The rooms were sufficiently neat and clean and the staff was very helpful. I enjoyed my stay. Thanks!

• 25th Dec 2013
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really great, friendly, helpful staff. good heater, too.

• 14th Dec 2013

Wonderful staff!

Very friendly staff, made me feel very welcome.

We absolutely loved McLeodGanj and Misty Woods was a great place to stay for our week in town. It was within walking distance to the main area and the awesome staff was a highlight. If you like "American" style pancakes then this is the place to eat breakfast every morning. We did :)

Greetings Thanks for reviewing Mistywoods. We have started with the breakfast and I m very happy to know from your comment that you had relished the breakfast at Mustywoods each and evry morning of your stay. Thanks and regards Raman