Misty Woods Reviews

44/3,Jogibara Road, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, India

Incredibly accommodating, allowed us to change our booking at late notice, give us a late check out, oriented us to town, provided a map and information,upgraded us to a better room due to construction, which they consistently apologised for. Nice and quiet location but still close to town. We loved our stay here.

While I was there major construction was going on, noise from morning till evening. I couldn't stand it anymore and had to cut my visit short. I left after 3 days because of this poor hotel situation. They should close the hotel down, when they are building another floor on top. But they are eager not to loose the money of the customer, which is wrong. I had no relaxed time nor a memorable stay there. I was happy to get out.