Mithila Hotel Reviews

972 Sutter Street, San Francisco, USA

We only stayed one night but I thought it was great value and really cool. LOVE the elevator! Love staying in a neighborhood with character. The guy who checked us in was friendly, parking was handy and there was coffee available in the morning. What else do you need?

Crappy cheap hotel in a gross part of the city. Not much they can do about it except reinvest I suppose but good place to stay and I'm glad I didn't have to pay SF realia state costs bc I didn't really want to.

We stayed first two nights in a room with double bed and shared bathroom. Unfortunately our room was in the 4th floor but the (only one!) restroom and (only one really small) shower were located at the end of the 3rd floor. But thanks to the friendly staff we could easily upgrade our booking and eventually stayed last two nights in a room with double bed and private bathroom.result: definitely worth to spend 15$ per night more for private bathroom!

View all San Francisco Hotels