Mithila Hotel Reviews

972 Sutter Street, San Francisco, USA

Crappy cheap hotel in a gross part of the city. Not much they can do about it except reinvest I suppose but good place to stay and I'm glad I didn't have to pay SF realia state costs bc I didn't really want to.

We stayed first two nights in a room with double bed and shared bathroom. Unfortunately our room was in the 4th floor but the (only one!) restroom and (only one really small) shower were located at the end of the 3rd floor. But thanks to the friendly staff we could easily upgrade our booking and eventually stayed last two nights in a room with double bed and private bathroom.result: definitely worth to spend 15$ per night more for private bathroom!

Hostels almost by definition can be great or not much. This one was closer to not so much but definately not the worst in my experience.

Staff were rude. Rooms were tiny.There is a very noisy pub on the corner. Perfect if you want a night to crash in the city, but for more than one night it is uncomfortable. Bathrooms are tiny.

• 29th Oct 2014

Simple and convenient rooms. Classic guest house style, no more and no less.

• 20th Oct 2014