Mitraa Backpackers Inn Reviews

531, Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

I was stayed 2 nights with my big group (30 Adults & 9 Childs) on this hostel. The staff was so warmly and very helpfull, he helped me to arrange our itinerary and to prepare vehicle for us. The breakfast was good enough, there was coffee & tea, boiled egg, banana and bread with various jam. There was a lift on this hostel so make us easily to bring our luggages. The location is very good, located on main road of serangoon. Near from Boon Keng & Farrer Park MRT station.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

stayed at mitraa inn for 2 nights and was not disappointed..the room was clean, bed comfy and and sheets are clean.breakfast provided was minimal but sufficient.the ambiance is friendly and ,most of all, the staff are not just welcoming and nice but also accomodating to our needs..i'm sure to recommend this place to my friends and colleagues..will definitely book in this hostel again.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Philippines

Good location, friendly and helpful staff, Comfortable beds, excellent value for money. 3 of us booked a 6 bed mixed dorm and ended up getting a private room with ensuite. WiFi is ok in rooms and it's free. Definitely recommend this hostel

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Staff was really nice and helpfull, I liked the breakfast also. The hostel is well located near the center. But the room didn't smell so nice, maybe because it had no window, and the toilet in the room didn't have normal door but the one with bars which was pretty uncomfortable for me. Good value for money, in Singapur, but I would suggest to take the room with window.

erygood hostel/hotel. Friendly staff, great wi fi, goos breakfast. Really close tk subway, so you aren't far from the ciy.

I found the bed to be quite uncomfortable. The whole bed frame creaked loudly and made trying to sleep difficult. Also the blanket provided for the bed was extremely itchy and unpleasant. This was made worse by the fact that I had to sign a paper of rules one of which was no sleeping bags were permitted. I personally have very sensitive skin and suffer from eczema so using the itchy, rough blanket was awful.

• 17th Jul 2015

Decent hostel. Clean, comfortable beds and effective air-conditioning. Rooms comes with private bathrooms which are neat and clean. Reasonable price for the facilities.Staff are friendly.