Miza wa Miza Zanzibar Reviews

P.O. BOX 2459, Bwejuu, Unguja, Zanzibar, Tanzania

Much better places to stay nearby

Hi, we're sorry that your stay at Miza wa Miza did not meet your expectations. We are working hard to offer the best possible experience to all our guests, so comments and reviews are always welcome (especially if helpful to other travellers). Please feel free to write to us via e-mail (mizawamizavillage@gmail.com) with any further comments or suggestions for improvement you may have. Thanks and we hope you will give us another chance in future! - The Miza wa Miza Team

I fell in love with miza wa miza! The place, the people, the atmosphere... ended up staying a lot longer than I was supposed to. The staff is great. I wish all the best for the 5 of you, and I really hope I'll meet you all again!

View all Zanzibar Bed and Breakfasts