Mlade Rooms Reviews

Matice Hrvatske 19, Split, Croatia

Marcel is a friendly host who gave us relevant information regarding the city touristic attractions. The facilities were far better than expected. The location is also easy to find. Excellent value for money. Thanks Marcel

It was a little difficult to find the apartment, but as soon as I called them, they picked me up from where I was. It is about 30 minutes walking to the centre. The room is big and clean; Wifi was weak. I appreciated my stay and recommend it!

Great place to stay the owner was so nice he was suppose to pick us up from the bus station but couldn't so he paid for our cab !!!! Was so kind ! Clean room and safe. A little way from the old town but I like a good walk so no problems about a 25 min walk

I gave excellent to every topic but location. Is really, REALLY far from the city center and really hard to find if you dont see the map, so you must see the map before going there! The owner is extremely nice. he gave some tips about Split, but also about other cities in Croatia. The room (with kitchen, bathroom and balcony) is probably one of the best I stayed. The price is also really good. Ps:This is an Apartment with 3 (?) rooms. Is not an hostel, great to rest for some days or for familys

We had a pleasant stay and the owners were very friendly and hospitable. There was a bus stop outside the apartment with several buses to catch to and from the centre. Thank you.

Wc always clean and the owner is very friendly..and with mini fridge in the room.

When I arrived at Mlade Rooms, it was far from what I expected. It is an apartment within an apartment in a block of flats that look like they wouldn't be out of place in a scene from Soviet Russia during the Cold War. Now that would be fine if the location was good but it is not. Its a good 20-30 minute walk to the Old Town. Marcel was a nice enough guy, but he offered to do anything for us but when we asked him for anything he wasn't able to provide it for us. Also the walls arent soundproof.

We were supposed to be picked up at the docks. But the room owners car broke down. So the angel of a man paid a taxi for us. We were happy with out stay!

A very welcoming host who is happy to collect you from locations in Split- this is a good idea as it is otherwise difficult to find! The accommodation is in an apartment block (mainly residential) so is peaceful.

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts