Mleczarnia Hostel Reviews

ul. Wodkowica 5, Wroclaw, Poland

Very cute hostel and nice location. Staff is friendly and breakfast is wonderful! It can be a bit noisy at night depending on where your room is (and time of year). There is a small restaurant / bar below that closed around 2, and with clean up had us up pretty late.

Security is GOOD. Location AVERAGE: near the center but next to a cafe yard; I booked a bed in 12-bed mixed dorm (far from such yard) but BAD staff changed me toward a 8-bed female dorm just beside the yard and terribly hot; it was not possible to sleep until the outside noise and the heat decreased around 3 am. Cleanliness is GOOD but there wasn't trash-bin inside the room. I you book at this hostel, don't let the emo-girl to change your booked bed, or well, demand a FAIR compensation for that.

Weird atmosphere. Not a backpacker's hostel. Two of the staff members were incredibly rude. No information about the town provided. Not able to answer simple questions, nor willing to look up the answers. Also-they do not permit guests to drink anywhere, including the common room. They do, however, suggest that you buy any drinks you may want at their restaurant, located below the hostel-with the most expensive pints on the block.

Not as quaint as the pictures make out. More like a somewhat untidy elderly person's home. Don't know why this place gets such a high rating. At 9.30 in the morning, the showers were cold. Although was lower than average price to be fair.

we thought the hostel was clean and quiet. We enjoyed our stay and were very comfortable here.

This hostel is amazing - really well run, gorgeous furnishings that make it feel really homely, and the bathrooms are great - spacious and kept really clean. The staff are really friendly and helpful, I loved staying here! There was only one key for the dorm, so it was up to the last person in there to lock it and return the key to reception. I would prefer to have my own key, but apart from that it was such a nice hostel and the restaurant \ bar underneath is great too! Highly recommended! :)