Mleczarnia Hostel Reviews

ul. Wodkowica 5, Wroclaw, Poland

Just a great place - and the complimentary full fledge breakfast was a blast!

Clean, nice and friendly place

The hostel is clean and good located... the staff was friendly.. it has a nice social area and a good kitchen

the excellent breakfest time. from 8 to 13!!!!

In the disccription it seems that this is a chill out hostel, but it's definitely not! It's not even allowed to drink inside! Fortunately the city has a great night life so it's really easy to have fun out from the hostel.

A very stylish hostel! I really love the interior design of this hostel. The staff is really helpful. Facilities are quite ok and I definitely had a good sleep here as the roommates are very quiet. The only problem is you don't have your own key for the room - they want you to ask the reception for the key everytime but end up the room is always unlocked.

Mleczarnia Hostel has excellent shared room.This hostel is very clean and quiet. There is hot water(for tea) for 24 hours. But water was cold for have bath in the morning (but not everytime). We booked for two days but we stayed one night. They took for two days deposit.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Turkey

I'm really happy with my stay in this amazing hostel. It's located in the walk distance from both old town and bus/stain stations and is abusolutely clean. Female dormitory was very cosy and furnished with lovely beds and tables. Staffs were always very nice to me. Very recommendable.