Mleczarnia Hostel Reviews

ul. Wodkowica 5, Wroclaw, Poland

I really like this hostel. The bathrooms are a little weird in that the showers aren't super private--there are curtains instead of doors you can lock--but even when the hostel was full, I never had a problem being the only person in the shower, so it didn't bother me. Anyway, highly recommend! It's a really cute place, and as a woman traveling alone, I felt completely safe staying here.

I highly recommend Mleczarnia. I stayed for 4 nights and it was perfect. It is right in the center of town, easy to find, a vintage building which gives it so much charm. The staff were great, I arrived really early before the normal check in time and it was no problem at all. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The common area has tv, computer, wifi, coffee, tea, etc. a Refridgerator and hot plate, toaster if you want to cook. When I am in Wroclaw again this is where I will be staying for sure

• 9th Dec 2014

Lovely, cozy but functional hostel. Optimally located near the old centre and the clubs. Great staff. Fully furnished kitchen and spacious bathrooms. Huge rooms, comfortable beds (but those smallish pillows!). Only lacking bigger lockers to be practically perfect

I liked the building with an old fashioned feel. Wooden floors, portrait pictures on the walls etc. Everything was clean, towels provided. Very helpful staff. Good location too, on a quiet street in the centre of town.

Awesome hostel. I like the old fashioned feel. It was a little pricey for a hostel but it was a cool vibe and the staff were pretty awesome

Overall, the hostel was fine. It was a little difficult to find, though. Things were clean and the staff was nice. Great value for money.

Good Hostel,good position,great staff and cheap price.

A gorgeous small hostel, with incredibly helpful and friendly staff. We loved the decor, the place was so relaxed and comfortable, over a great bar, close to shops/restaurants, and you were provided with all the help/info you needed! Plus they do your washing for you :) I would definitely stay here again!

Just a great place - and the complimentary full fledge breakfast was a blast!