Mleczarnia Hostel Reviews

ul. Wodkowica 5, Wroclaw, Poland

Not as quaint as the pictures make out. More like a somewhat untidy elderly person's home. Don't know why this place gets such a high rating. At 9.30 in the morning, the showers were cold. Although was lower than average price to be fair.

we thought the hostel was clean and quiet. We enjoyed our stay and were very comfortable here.

This hostel is amazing - really well run, gorgeous furnishings that make it feel really homely, and the bathrooms are great - spacious and kept really clean. The staff are really friendly and helpful, I loved staying here! There was only one key for the dorm, so it was up to the last person in there to lock it and return the key to reception. I would prefer to have my own key, but apart from that it was such a nice hostel and the restaurant \ bar underneath is great too! Highly recommended! :)

The location for this hostel is excellent, it's an easy walk to all the major attractions in Wroclaw. Unfortunately the hostel itself can only be described as odd. There is only 1 key for each dorm room. And no lockers in the dorms. The curtains in room 6 do not close and, to be honest, even if they did I doubt they'd block any light at all. There's a kitchenette available, but the only seating in the lounge is the table (where the only powerpoints are) or a sofa, meaning people don't hang out

We liked this hostel very much. We came very early in the morning (we arrived at the hostel between 5 and 6 AM) and although the room wasn't ready yet, the receptionist let us wait in the common room on the couch and offered us a spare blanket. It was very kind! Also the common room/kitchen is very nice. Definitely recommending!

nice building inside, surprisingly nice structure

It was like a your grandma's home :) so cute. I liked the Nostaljik decoration so much. It was also guiet easy to relax. Good location. Recomended ;)

Lovely old building, fantastic large room for 4. Great building with cafe and bar underneath, 5 mins walk from Old Town. Lots of character

I really like this hostel. The bathrooms are a little weird in that the showers aren't super private--there are curtains instead of doors you can lock--but even when the hostel was full, I never had a problem being the only person in the shower, so it didn't bother me. Anyway, highly recommend! It's a really cute place, and as a woman traveling alone, I felt completely safe staying here.

I highly recommend Mleczarnia. I stayed for 4 nights and it was perfect. It is right in the center of town, easy to find, a vintage building which gives it so much charm. The staff were great, I arrived really early before the normal check in time and it was no problem at all. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The common area has tv, computer, wifi, coffee, tea, etc. a Refridgerator and hot plate, toaster if you want to cook. When I am in Wroclaw again this is where I will be staying for sure

• 9th Dec 2014

Lovely, cozy but functional hostel. Optimally located near the old centre and the clubs. Great staff. Fully furnished kitchen and spacious bathrooms. Huge rooms, comfortable beds (but those smallish pillows!). Only lacking bigger lockers to be practically perfect