Mmmio House Reviews

314-7 Cheonggyecheon Road, Jongno 5, Seoul, South Korea

The hostel is in a great location and staff were exceptionally helpful in giving advice and directions. The breakfast was very nice with pancakes available each morning. the hostel had a very homely feel and the communal areas a very nice. The room was quite small for four people it was two double beds. However all the facilities were very clean and exra bedding etc could be requested.

• 13th Jun 2013

This Hostel is hold by a Taiwan family, as a Chinese, as soon as I walk in they talk to me in Chinese so I dont feel I am aboard. the staff there are quite helpful. and I like the design of this hostel very much, it's better than other hostel that I stayed in Seoul. it's just the location is near Junglo 5 ga subway station, which compare to Hongdae or Gangnam, is a bit "market". it's just 1 station to Dongdaemum,and if you want to go to Meoungdong, you have to walk really far when transferring.

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts